Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Why is it always people from India...

Are the ones that are scammers? From Nigerian prince sending you his riches to “watch brand new movies for free! Click the link!” For feel like they are at the top of the biggest POS race wise 

I thought this was going to be about how they smell like focked buttwhole. 

8 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Racist much?

Nah just staring a fact. Anytime someone seems to try and scam someone it’s always people from India

14 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Nah just staring a fact. Anytime someone seems to try and scam someone it’s always people from India

Or Pakistan. 

34 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Smart enough to take advantage of dumb white people?

Peenie says its because they study harder.  

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Peenie says its because they study harder.  

I’m lucky to have never been scammed but dam if I try to sell something they try to scam you or same with buying something. “Pay me with iTunes gift card, send code, and then I’ll give you the product”. 🤦🏻‍♂️

26 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Racist much?

Oh please. The next time I get a scam call and it's not an Indian or something similar will be the first. 

24 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I thought this was going to be about how they smell like focked buttwhole. 

Me too. I slept with a hot Indian chick once.

I could not get that smell out of my bed for over a month.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh please. The next time I get a scam call and it's not an Indian or something similar will be the first. 

I get at least 3 calls a month from them. It’s ridiculous

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Russian?

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Russian?

Nope. Like Digby said, always Indian or some version of. If it's a guy I tell him he's not a man and he should do real work, like a man.  It's like talking to MDC. If it's a woman I tell her she's a filthy who-re. It's like talking to Newbies daughter.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. Like Digby said, always Indian or some version of. If it's a guy I tell him he's not a man and he should do real work, like a man.  It's like talking to MDC. If it's a woman I tell her she's a filthy who-re. It's like talking to Newbies daughter.  

You can understand them? I have a hard time understanding them on the phone

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You can understand them? I have a hard time understanding them on the phone

Not really. They understand me though. Sometimes they curse back. But they only know m-fer and son of bich.  

I am not disagreeing with the fact that a large number of scams originate from certain countries. However, I am disappointed about the original post and at least one other in this thread.

I have many Indian friends, including one of my new fishing buddies which just so happens to own a boat. I do not think whole races should be disparaged.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I am not disagreeing with the fact that a large number of scams originate from certain countries. However, I am disappointed about the original post and at least one other in this thread.

I have many Indian friends, including one of my new fishing buddies which just so happens to own a boat. I do not think whole races should be disparaged.

Woke 

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Woke 

Hardly, just do not call an entire race of people "the biggest POS race".

That is by definition, racism. No, grey area there.

8 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Man white people get dragged daily and no one bats an eye. I got friends from all races. But I call it like I see it 

33 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Well I hate to go there, but honestly this is what the Trump presidency has wrought. It’s okay to say that stuff now. When the president says Mexicans are generally rapists, murderers and thieves and blacks are from sh1thole countries and many white supremacists are fine people and that the first black president in the United States was a secret Muslim who wasn’t born in the United States.....well those kinds of things add up.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Well I hate to go there, but honestly this is what the Trump presidency has wrought. It’s okay to say that stuff now. When the president says Mexicans are generally rapists, murderers and thieves and blacks are from sh1thole countries and many white supremacists are fine people and that the first black president in the United States was a secret Muslim who wasn’t born in the United States.....well those kinds of things add up.

Yeah, nobody talked like this before Trump. What a maroon. 

42 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I’m joking

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, nobody talked like this before Trump. What a maroon. 

The president of the United States didn’t. At least not unless you go back many, many years

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The president of the United States didn’t. At least not unless you go back many, many years

"They cling to their religion and guns". "If I had a son". Yeah, not as coarse , but the message is clear. 

22 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Uhuh. Cause people TOTALLY didn’t say “white people cant dance, White people all look alike, White people have no culture, etc” 

theres a lot more hate for white people today than any other race. But of course it’s trumps fault 🙄

I am convinced Worms is on the payroll of one of Uncle George's sock puppet farms. No way a grown male could be this focking naive.

As for Indians, it is likely a combination of there being a BILLION of them, they speak some level of English, they are tech savvy, and have the hustler gene.

That combo is going to produce some IRS Tax Collectors who only accept Google Play and Apple iTunes prepaid cards for payment over the phone.

3 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

I am convinced Worms is on the payroll of one of Uncle George's sock puppet farms. No way a grown male could be this focking naive.

As for Indians, it is likely a combination of there being a BILLION of them, they speak some level of English, they are tech savvy, and have the hustler gene.

That combo is going to produce some IRS Tax Collectors who only accept Google Play and Apple iTunes prepaid cards for payment over the phone.

👍

3 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Worms is 100% cuck 

• Like 1

The greatest scammers aren't from India, Africa or any other foreign land.

The greatest scammer are from here - and they're (most of the time) white.

I'm talking about panhandlers. The influx is crazy, they're everywhere. From street corners, stop signs, stop light intersections, store parking lots, gas stations - you name it, they work all over the map. And they have no shame - they won't think twice about using kids, dogs, saying they're Vets, to wheelchairs, etc.. It's an out of control epidemic.

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newbie's boyfriend's daughter is too ugly to be a pro. MDC's daughter is too fat like his wife and needs assistance at the age of 40 to get to her. Sad.

8 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

So how much did digby get taken for this time?

Zero buddy. But was selling something and the Indian guy was trying to scam me 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Zero buddy. But was selling something and the Indian guy was trying to scam me 

You were selling something to the Indian guy?

7 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

You were selling something to the Indian guy?

I had put it up for sale on this fb group that is like a classifieds. Ended up not selling it to him. He’s not the only one either. Had 2 other Indian guys try to do almost the exact same thing so I ignored them 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

I had put it up for sale on this fb group that is like a classifieds. Ended up not selling it to him. He’s not the only one either. Had 2 other Indian guys try to do almost the exact same thing so I ignored them 

What are you selling?  Your yeti?

I’m selling a van on FB marketplace now and am pretty sure the first 3 guys who responded were scammers of some sort.  All Russian.  No Indians yet. 

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

What are you selling?  Your yeti?

I’m selling a van on FB marketplace now and am pretty sure the first 3 guys who responded were scammers of some sort.  All Russian.  No Indians yet. 

A couple things we had in storage that I’m not gonna ever use again. Never had any Russians. I’d think you’d have more Indians or Mexicans. Guess it depends on where you’re at too. When I was trying to get rid of an iTunes gift card that we got for gift (neither of uses iTunes) had TONS of Indians try to scam me by saying they sent the money to this “secure site” that will release the money when I send the code for the iTunes card. Never showed up in my paypal or was even pending. Told them to go fock themselves 

19 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

A couple things we had in storage that I’m not gonna ever use again. Never had any Russians. I’d think you’d have more Indians or Mexicans. Guess it depends on where you’re at too. When I was trying to get rid of an iTunes gift card that we got for gift (neither of uses iTunes) had TONS of Indians try to scam me by saying they sent the money to this “secure site” that will release the money when I send the code for the iTunes card. Never showed up in my paypal or was even pending. Told them to go fock themselves 

Yeah there’s scammers and low-life’s of all kinds, colors, religions etc 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah there’s scammers and low-life’s of all kinds, colors, religions etc 

Of course there is. However, it seems a majority seem to come from India.

Facts