Sign in to follow this  
Lake209

Lazard. Flex-worthy-or-better?

He looked good with a limited number of snaps this past Monday. A bit of play afterwards on popular fantasy sites & podcasts...but really, not much in the way of a viable add.

Adams/Allison/and MVS banged up. The GB #4 (...Slayton?..name escapes me) looked pretty bad in the past weeks game. Aaron Rogers paid high compliments to Lazard after the game...

My *S*N-app has Lazard projected at 0 points. Why? Anyone else like the player this week? Start-worthy?..or am I way off base?  

I am sitting Allen Robinson and playing Lazard this weekend.

Go and do likewise. I see a 5-75 +1TD line for Lazard.

19 minutes ago, Skinny_Bastard said:

It's LA-Zard not Lizard.

They didn't seem too concerned about spelling when Geico signed the gecko.

He could BOOM this week for sure with all the injuries but I can't help but think about how an extra flag thrown by the refs has helped capault this dude into the waiver wire of the week.  

Not saying don't play him at all.  More just looking at how a play here or there influences deceisions.  

In a deep dynasty league someone outbid me for Lazard. I put in everyrhing I had, which was $30 short of what the other guy had. Almost 100% of faab budget. Dammit. At least I got him in my other dynasty, but my receivers are good enough that he should never see my lineup. 

He's like most players on the GB offense outside of Rodgers, he's capable of a huge week, any given week, but don't expect consistency

29 minutes ago, polecatt said:

He's like most players on the GB offense outside of Rodgers, he's capable of a huge week, any given week, but don't expect consistency

Agreed. Dude could get 10 receptions for 120 yds or have zero catches for zero yards.

• Thanks 1

Or five rec for 60 yards. 

Rodgers told the coaches that he wanted Lazard in there the other night...………...if a HOF'er says "put him in" that means he had little confidence in the guys that were playing, and a lot of confidence in Lazard. I'm starting him. He's 6' 5" and 227. Plus if Scantling plays Oakland will probably double him, leaving Lazard one on one. Big target with good hands.

The Ryan Grant pick up bares some notice.  He and Adams have worked together the past two seasons.  He might  be a nice option for the slot, though he has played both in and outside..

and yes I grabbed Lazzard.  Big body and enough confidence to tell Rodgers to throw it to him again.

the Lizards were a race of people practically extinct from doing things smart people don't do

38 minutes ago, cavern said:

the Lizards were a race of people practically extinct from doing things smart people don't do

The Sleestaks?

10 hours ago, cavern said:

I agree. I've been in SC, Fla, GA, NC-some of those SEC states, and I have to agree, they are what we call up here in the northwest "lessers", not quite as quick as the rest of the folks.

1 hour ago, IMMensaMind said:

I was golfing, and couldn't switch back out from Lazard to Marvin Jones.

Oops.

I was driving when the news broke. My buddy text me which allowed me to switch to Edmonds in flex. Thank you duuude

• Like 1