Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

It’s science.

(CNN) — You can't argue with science, right?
Actually, expect this to cause quite a bit of conflict.
According to the Daily Mail, cosmetic surgeonDr. Julian De Silva has declared model Bella Hadid the most beautiful woman in the world based on the "science" of the Golden Ratio of Beauty Phi.
What's that?
It's a measure of physical perfection reportedly adapted from the "golden ratio" artists and architects used during the European Renaissance to map out their masterpieces.
In 2009 a professor named Kendra Schmid appeared on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" to discuss how scientists adopted the mathematical formula to help explain why some people are considered beautiful and others less so.
To get the ratio measurements of the face are taken and calculated. Schmid said that on a perfect face the length of an ear is equal to the length the nose, and the width of an eye is equal to the distance between the eyes.
Based on that scale DeSilva has ranked the 23-year-old model as the most beautiful -- followed by Beyoncé, Amber Heard and Ariana Grande.

10 minutes ago, posty said:

He needs to work on his algorithm...

I think it’s one of those things where where generally speaking the most attractive faces are those which are closest to an average of thousands of faces blended together, because those people will have the least amount of deviations which  are generally displeasing to the eye. However not all deviations are made the same so the most beautiful probably isn’t the average even though the average is most likely to be rated as beautiful.

Didn't Bella Hadid receive plastic surgery augmentation and we're trusting a plastic surgeon to tell us she's perfect? If she was perfect, she wouldn't have needed him and she's obviously flawed mentally for having used a plastic surgeon (i.e. self esteem issues).

50 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think some of you guys may be mistaking her for someone else, maybe Bella Thorne?

You're right; I was.

Hadid is nice but not perfect. No pistol grip ears and fold back teef.  :nono:

The perfect woman is 3 feet tall, the top of her head is flat so you can set your beer on it while she blows you, and at midnight she turns into a 6 pack and a pizza