Hawkeye21

G7 Summit to be held at Doral

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Remember when bugging Trump tower was a conspiracy theory?

Exactly.......people need to quit disregarding conspiracy theories. Quite often it's the smoke before the fire.

30 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Remember when bugging Trump tower was a conspiracy theory?

No they called Debunked! That's all it takes.  

I am entertained.... 😄

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sounds like the WH did not discuss having the G& Summit at Doral with the mayor.  Seems like that would have been something important to do.

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/1184970760449863685?s=20

Why would the WH call him? Do you think Trump is brokering this deal himself?  Hopefully the Mayor was pushing Doral to the committee, that is how it normally works.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

Why would the WH call him? Do you think Trump is brokering this deal himself?  Hopefully the Mayor was pushing Doral to the committee, that is how it normally works.

Seemed like normal practice to work with the mayor of a city before hosting a large event like the G7.  Maybe it's not that big of deal though.

Was it?  I didn't see that yet.

Just have to claim it bro, CNN set the standard on debunking. Dont have to back it up, just claim it and wallah! Debunked! 

Its pretty cool, can use it with everything. 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Just have to claim it bro, CNN set the standard on debunking. Dont have to back it up, just claim it and wallah! Debunked! 

Its pretty cool, can use it with everything. 

What I'm gathering from you is that saying "debunked" is basically meaningless.  Throw out some fake news and, boom, debunked.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

What I'm gathering from you is that saying "debunked" is basically meaningless.  Throw out some fake news and, boom, debunked.

Yep, CNN has set the standard , they arent the most trusted name in news for nothing.  

Seemed like normal practice to work with the mayor of a city before hosting a large event like the G7.  Maybe it's not that big of deal though.

Why should Trump do this, it is the committee’s responsibility and I’m sure they have been in contact. This is going to bring millions into their economy.

Orange Man Bad

TDS

Sad

39 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Why should Trump do this, it is the committee’s responsibility and I’m sure they have been in contact. This is going to bring millions into their economy.

Orange Man Bad

TDS

Sad

Maybe I'm wrong about discussing it with the mayor first but I don't see how anyone can think having it at Doral doesn't look bad for Trump.  I don't care who the President is, having the G7 at your property looks bad.  If you can't see how people think this is a major conflict of interest then there is something wrong.

Orange Man Good

TIS

Blind

51 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Maybe I'm wrong about discussing it with the mayor first but I don't see how anyone can think having it at Doral doesn't look bad for Trump.  I don't care who the President is, having the G7 at your property looks bad.  If you can't see how people think this is a major conflict of interest then there is something wrong.

Orange Man Good

TIS

Blind

It was discussed with the Mayor, why do you think Trump should talk to him too? Trump has no association with the running of the business so if he did talk to him you would accuse him of collusion. This is G7, it is not Trumps conference,.

So I will repeat the question you won’t answer, why should Trump talk to the Mayor?

It’s sucks when you can’t find a talking point from the Left to help you.

Dont you see how you are being duped?

It was discussed with the Mayor, why do you think Trump should talk to him too? Trump has no association with the running of the business so if he did talk to him you would accuse him of collusion. This is G7, it is not Trumps conference,.

So I will repeat the question you won’t answer, why should Trump talk to the Mayor?

It’s sucks when you can’t find a talking point from the Left to help you.

I thought I did answer the question.  Wasn't the WH pushing to have it at Doral?  My thought was that it makes sense to let the mayor know that they want to have it there.  Maybe I'm thinking about it in the wrong way.

I think it's foolish to think he has no association with his business anymore.  He is still the owner so I'm betting he cares about his businesses.  I can't imagine there are no other places in the US that could host the G7 besides Doral.  Some place that more secluded like they usually are.  Something that's not affiliated with Trump.

I don't need any talking points from the left.

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I thought I did answer the question.  Wasn't the WH pushing to have it at Doral?  My thought was that it makes sense to let the mayor know that they want to have it there.  Maybe I'm thinking about it in the wrong way.

I think it's foolish to think he has no association with his business anymore.  He is still the owner so I'm betting he cares about his businesses.  I can't imagine there are no other places in the US that could host the G7 besides Doral.  Some place that more secluded like they usually are.  Something that's not affiliated with Trump.

I don't need any talking points from the left.

And if he had talked to the Mayor you would have cried corruption. Do you see how screwed up your brain is?

And if he had talked to the Mayor you would have cried corruption. Do you see how screwed up your brain is?

Your process of thinking is very interesting.  I bet you have incredibly strange dreams.

Obama got a 65 million dollar book deal.  Give me a break. Most of His supporters can barely read. That's the soft, legal payoff that replaced the briefcase full of money. Just like the Bidens. The new corruption. As if Obama has something new to say. Hillary got one too. No way in hell these deals turn enough of a profit to make it worthwhile. Books? Please. Plenty of republicans participate in these shenanigans as well. 

Amazing what gets the libtards excited. Never mind the real issues, it's this meaningless stuff that gets them going. Nobody cares, either way. Obama didn't lose even though his wife was jet setting all over the world for no apparent reason. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Amazing what gets the libtards excited. Never mind the real issues, it's this meaningless stuff that gets them going. Nobody cares, either way. Obama didn't lose even though his wife was jet setting all over the world for no apparent reason. 

:lol::lol::lol:

Didn't affect me one bit either way.  I am sure some losers will crow about this, then head back to their parents basements.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Wrong, everything he does is an impeachable bad idea. He should troll the ass clowns every opportunity he gets. 

It was a bad idea from the beginning.  Trump is just in the weeds at times, and this was one of those times. 

Wait until the libs find out the second choice. :lol:

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

:lol::lol::lol:

OMG. This is completely destroying the country. Unlike Hussein and his husband in heels preaching identity politics for 8 years. Whatever will we do? :blink:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

OMG. This is completely destroying the country. Unlike Hussein and his husband in heels preaching identity politics for 8 years. Whatever will we do? :blink:

Hey man, give him this one, this dude has taken so many L's recently. Let him celebrate this one. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

Hey man, give him this one, this dude has taken so many L's recently. Let him celebrate this one. 

I know. But I'm in total despair. How will I handle this crazy failure? It affects my life in so many ways. I mean, it will, umm, it's going to cause me to, ummm, my income will go, ummm, check this out, my daily life will be worse because of, ummm.. I mean, there has to be something there no? :dunno:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1