Sign in to follow this  
doughboys_2002

Mahomes or Josh Allen

Do you not understand cause I didn't put a question mark?

I am sure you have been doing fantasy football for a long time, so I don't think I have to break it down. I would appreciate a little respect to the question. I may not like a question, agree with a question, or feel the answer is extremely obvious, however I prefer to keep it civil. I would appreciate if you have no actual credible advice, and you choose to be a smart ass and play semantics that you just not reply at all. Thanks...

• Like 1

I can see why you might pause and think about it. Especially when you look at Allen’s history against Miami last year. Averaged 35 points. 

However I would always choose a healthy Mahommes  over anyone.  He could go off at any given time. 

• Thanks 1

tough call mahomes  always has the  chance to put up  monster games  if he can keep from tweaking his ankle

• Thanks 1

Mahomes, don't overthink this

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, doughboys_2002 said:

Do you not understand cause I didn't put a question mark?

I don't understand why, if you know that you "must start" Mahomes, you would be considering starting another QB.

50 minutes ago, doughboys_2002 said:

I would appreciate a little respect to the question.

What question is that?  I don't see a question.

52 minutes ago, doughboys_2002 said:

I would appreciate if you have no actual credible advice...

In this case, no relevant advice is possible, since you know that Mahomes is a "must start."

52 minutes ago, doughboys_2002 said:

...and you choose to be a smart ass and play semantics that you just not reply at all.

If I didn't reply at all, no one would know that I was choosing to be a smart ass and playing semantics in the first place.  If I choose to be a smart ass and play semantics, I am REQUIRED to reply in order to do so.

54 minutes ago, doughboys_2002 said:

Thanks...

You're welcome.

18 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

"I don't understand why, if you know that you "must start" Mahomes, you would be considering starting another QB."

You obvious don't comprehend what quotes represent

"What question is that?  I don't see a question."

Read the title, I know it doesn't have a question mark, but I assumed people would be able to figure it out by the wording

"In this case, no relevant advice is possible, since you know that Mahomes is a "must start.""

Yet again shows that you don't understand what the quotation marks mean

"If I didn't reply at all, no one would know that I was choosing to be a smart ass and playing semantics in the first place.  If I choose to be a smart ass and play semantics, I am REQUIRED to reply in order to do so."

This is just pure ignorance, I am sure you were trying to sound coherent, but it just pure ignorance.

Mahomes. 

• Thanks 1

Ouch tough tough break for Mahomes. 

3 hours ago, doughboys_2002 said:

Guess thems the brakes...

That was a difficult call to make between the two QB's.  Mahomes is typically a must start against anyone, but Allen definitely has a dream matchup.  My choice was easier this week.  Josh Allen or Jacoby B. in one league, and in the other, Allen or Rivers.  In your shoes, I'd have probably went with Mahomes too.