Sign in to follow this  
edjr

HT - Autheticity

Dude emailed me his NYPD ID, NYPD retirement plaque AND honorable discharge certificate (or whatever it's called)

NYPD from 1989 till 2009 - 20 years and done! (smart man)

I am 100% confident he was a pig and a marine. 

We all should bow and thank him for his service.

HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS!

p.s. thanks for the $200 bucks to say all this and the trust to send me your sh1t.  You're still a douche 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Who doubted that?

Well said HT!

19 minutes ago, fandandy said:

So, Ed is HT?

I am Finkle

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

How did this even come about? 

In the Ft Worth cop shooting thread.  I?think Worms challenged HTs claims of being po po and bet him $250.  HT supplied neutral party (ed) with docs etc.

Just now, Fireballer said:

In the Ft Worth cop shooting thread.  I?think Worms challenged HTs claims of being po po and bet him $250.  HT supplied neutral party (ed) with docs etc.

This. I came into it late, but I'll come into anything I can

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Worms?  :lol:

That's the same moron in the impeachment threat That's saying the White House admitted to quid pro quo.

Not surprised he was wrong on this too. In fact, he's pretty much wrong on everything.

57 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Who doubted that?

19 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

How did this even come about? 

Worms, of all people, calling him out.. You know, our resident fake lawyer. MDC always has something to say as well, which is funny, that dude has never posted any pictures or anything of the sort... 

There's a group of us that have been here for a very long time, posted pictures throughout the years. That dude, never, I'm sure we know why.. So, it's always funny to me that they are the 2 always calling people aliases or doubting someone's credentials.. 

Anyway, HT always seemed legit, just knew too much insider info about New York, the service, or being a cop. I'm glad we can move on from questioning his service and background.  Appreciate your service by the way HT.

Ed's good people, it was the right call for him to settle this.

• Thanks 3

Bwahahahah. Worms only been back a few months and gets come all over his face again!

He will take a hiatus again, this I’m sure of.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Worms, of all people, calling him out.. You know, our residents fake lawyer. MDC always has something to say as well, which is funny, that dude has never posted any pictures or anything of the sort... 

There's a group of us that have been here for a very long time, posted pictures throughout the years. That dude, never, I'm sure we know why.. So, it's always funny to me that they are the 2 always calling people aliases or doubting someone's credentials.. 

Anyway, HT always seemed legit, just knew too much insider info about New York, the service, or being a cop. I'm glad we can move on from questioning his service and background.  Appreciate your service by the way by the way HT.

Ed's good people, it was the right call for him to settle this.

I’ve been here for a really long time, never posted a picture and never will.  

I don’t need my worlds colliding 

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Bwahahahah. Worms only been back a few months and gets come all over his face again!

He will take a hiatus again, this I’m sure of.

I don’t think so.  Worms is no CH.

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

You don't spend time calling people aliases or fake cops either..

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Alright Ed, I’m trusting you on this.

How do I make good?

Like I said, I'm good with 50 bucks at Skids charity. I don't want the money, you never had a chance.  Good on you for not welching. 

• Like 3

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Alright Ed, I’m trusting you on this.

How do I make good?

I'm not comfortable taking your money in all honesty. I am not sure how he wants to handle this. i think he said he didn't care for the money. He would have to give me his real name to collect. Can we just leave it at you were wrong?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like I said, I'm good with 50 bucks at Skids charity. I don't want the money, you never had a chance.  Good on you for not welching. 

I like that.  you can send me $50 via paypal  and I will send it to skids and call it a day.  or you can send it to him?

Just now, Reality said:

You don't spend time calling people aliases or fake cops either..

No, but I call bullsh!t whenever I see it. 

And thanks for the kind words. I owe this country a lot more than it owes me as far as my service goes. I was a  wild kid and needed to do that. Straightened me out. Somewhat.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

My world and your wife's world collided repeatedly the other day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I like that.  send $50 to me via paypal and I will donate to any charity you like.

Sounds good. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

And thanks for the kind words. I owe this country a lot more than it owes me as far as my service goes. I was a  wild kid and needed to do that. Straightened me out. Somewhat.  

Wish I had. Although I'd have never lasted. 

Just now, edjr said:

Wish I had. Although I'd have never lasted. 

Most guys that played sports and didn't grow up spolied did fine. You fit the bill 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Having a hard time finding it on the search function. Had to do with diabetes right?

Jerry- can you give me the name?

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Most guys that played sports and didn't grow up spolied did fine. You fit the bill 

Soccer isn’t a sport.

Gladiators was a grass ferry too.

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I see he has a “excellent reputation” and Old Maid is “following” him, so obviously she wants to bang.

Nothing about a charity though? :dunno:

11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Having a hard time finding it on the search function. Had to do with diabetes right?

That's what I remember. If you can't do that, St Jude's children's hospital will work or anything for the troops. No left wing organizations please. 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I see he has a “excellent reputation” and Old Maid is “following” him, so obviously she wants to bang.

Nothing about a charity though? :dunno:

I just did that so he'd get a notification. Rather than hoping he wanders into this thread. 

32 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Soccer isn’t a sport.

Gladiators was a grass ferry too.

😂 Fairy?

42 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It's JDRF - Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

This thread gives me all the warm and fuzzies.  HT really is a person and Worms isn’t a welch.  I feel like a proud Pa. :wub:

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

This thread gives me all the warm and fuzzies.  HT really is a person and Worms isn’t a welch.  I feel like a proud Pa. :wub:

Worms hasn't paid up yet.

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

It's JDRF - Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

Yep, thanks.  Here is a link to donate:

https://www2.jdrf.org/site/Donation2?2376.donation=form1&df_id=2376&s_src=jdrf.org&s_subsrc=donateLP&_ga=2.32334142.1068873829.1571359886-1542670167.1571359886

Appreciate the help.  :thumbsup:

Note that this isn't the "One Walk" event but a general donation site.  It seems like the One Walk needs you to reference a registered walker; my daughter isn't doing it this year.