Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chiefs at Broncos: In-Game Discussion

4 minutes ago, mark32esu said:

Just got offered Brady & chark for Hopkins after mahomes went down. I have nothing at qb behind mahomes I might have to take it

Take that and run!  I like Chark as much as Hop.  

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Please Baby Jesus, lend your might to Matt Moore so that I don't end up with a Tyreek Hill goose egg! 

THANK YOU BABY JEEBUS!!! :pointstosky:

• Like 1

I wonder how many chiefs would need to get hurt before the broncos would be competitive in this game.  12? 18?

• Like 1

Royce Freeman is a pretty good runningback as long as there are no defenders within 2 yards of him.

• Like 2

Man, I was ready to bet on the broncos in this game too, but they were charging extra juice, so I didn't do it.  Score one for the cheapos

Thanks Flacco you frinkin loser , by not throwing the ball away instead taking a sack you already dug me a huge whole to get out of since im facing the KC d . embarrassing!

3rd and 16 in the 4th.  You're struggling blocking the front 4 of KC, what do you do if you have sorry ass Flacco as your qb?

1. Throw away the ball

2. Throw a -1 yard pass.

3. Kneel it

4. Punt on 3rd down.

• Haha 1

I hate that commericial where they show that sick throw by Mahomes where he hits the receiver with a strike basically out of bounds but only spot the receiver can can get it.  That part is great, but then the guy says, "This kid is Hungray!"  But then they cut to Mahomes saying, "who you calling kid?"  Still good, bit then he's squeezing like a whole bottle of ketchup over one of those 40 ounce tomahawk steaks.  Seriously?  You need to carve that filet off of there.  It's probably all rare and juicy by the bone.  And you're smothering that shìt in ketchup.  It's a damn shame.

If you like sauce on your steak, they have sauces out there for it, too.  Why would you ever slather ketchup all over it?  Put some horseradish sauce with it if you need something.