shorepatrol

So. 49ers vs Patriots for the SB

19 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The nfc still has some juice. Green Bay, sf, no... Several good teams.

The AFC is now the pats and the 15 dwarves. Nobody over there is a threat now. 

BALT is a possible threat because they have an unpredictable clown at QB. He's too stupid for anyone to get into his head. Belicheck has his work cut out in a few weeks. If he solves it, BALT is nothing. If he doesn't, they can actually win in NE. What holds them back the most is their retarded head coach.

55 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

BALT is a possible threat because they have an unpredictable clown at QB. He's too stupid for anyone to get into his head. Belicheck has his work cut out in a few weeks. If he solves it, BALT is nothing. If he doesn't, they can actually win in NE. What holds them back the most is their retarded head coach.

I didn’t realize how dumb Jackson was until he played Madden with TD. He seems pretty cool, but man is he dumb. 7:00-10:00

The only team I'm real worried about is Seattle, Wilson is playing on another level, not just at home either.

Pats aint' going to the SB.  Neither are the 49ers.

It'll be GB/KC in a repeat of SuperBowl I.  Winner will also repeat.  That's not even debatable at this point.  It's written in stone.

Im not saying my Packers are elite or a team that should be feared necessarily.  But they are very well rounded once Adams gets back.

But I have to chuckle at 9er fans.  It clearly has been a few years since relevance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Im not saying my Packers are elite or a team that should be feared necessarily.  But they are very well rounded once Adams gets back.

But I have to chuckle at 9er fans.  It clearly has been a few years since relevance.

Chuckle? When was the last time the Packers went to back to back NFCCG's and a SB? See you Packers 11-24 :overhead:

14 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Chuckle? When was the last time the Packers went to back to back NFCCG's and a SB? See you Packers 11-24 :overhead:

Why are Packer fans talking smack like they've won something? Perennial underachievers... Wasted the career of an all-time great, congratz I guess.

:dunno:

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Perennial underachievers... Wasted the career of an all-time great, congratz I guess.

:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Why are Packer fans talking smack like they've won something? Perennial underachievers... Wasted the career of an all-time great, congratz I guess.

Two all time greats. Favre and Rogers will give them like 25 years of hof caliber qb play. 2 titles thus far. 

3 hours ago, Reality said:

4 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

How many titles do the 49ers have again?  When was the last time they won one?

I wouldn't be talking smack for beating CIN, TB, PIT, LAR and CLE.  The only team that's beat more creampuffs is NE.  When do they actually play a good team? Not this week again against WAS. And you think the two teams who haven't faced any real competition are going to face each other in the SB?  At least NE can make a case based on history.  What have the 49ers earned?

I'd slow your roll way down if I were you.

3 hours ago, Reality said:

Whose talking smack again only 6 games into the season?  Did you see the title of the thread?

Seriously, are you and slowpatrol retarded? He literally started the smack talk.

9ers fans aggressive and touche.  I like it.

Theyve beat 4 crap teams and then I dont know the soon to be 8-8 Rams.  Theyve done it with style I guess.

They have a good coach.  I think Jimmy G is very mediocre though.  But Shanny can hide that for a while.

15 hours ago, LOD01 said:

Jackson is far too limited and will easily be beat when it comes down to it.

And Harbaugh is a very good coach. Sorta weird to claim otherwise.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:32 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

49ers?  😂

They're playing good but I'm sorry the NFC is going through Green Bay where the Packers will stomp their opponent on their way to the super bowl.  That's not even debatable.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:18 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

:lol:

You're going to be like Hillary Clinton voters the day after the election after GB curb stomps the 49ers:

On 10/18/2019 at 9:27 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I have, which is why they'll curb stomp the 49ers with extreme prejudice.

I've also watched the 49ers, and they have been found wanting.  Their DEF is good, but so is the Packers.  But the Packers offense > 49ers offense, even without their top 3 receivers.

4 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

9ers fans aggressive and touche.  I like it.

Theyve beat 4 crap teams and then I dont know the soon to be 8-8 Rams.  Theyve done it with style I guess.

They have a good coach.  I think Jimmy G is very mediocre though.  But Shanny can hide that for a while.

here are your aggressive posts.  

defense: strong edge to 49ers (though this is one of the better defenses gb has had in a while. legitimate and right now carrying the team)

rb: edge to 49ers (depends which jones shows up)

wr: push. 49ers are young but talented. gb wrs are injured.

te: strong edge to kittle

qb: strong edge to rodgers

st: fg unit.. gb. returns 49ers

coaching: 49ers.

they will play in santa clara on 11/24. as is, 9ers by 7-10 at home.

if played in gb, slight 49er win (get staley, mcglichie, and juszczyk back)

On 10/19/2019 at 12:13 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Whose talking smack again only 6 games into the season?  Did you see the title of the thread?

Seriously, are you and slowpatrol retarded? He literally started the smack talk.

The 9ers have proved nothing yet, that's why I told shore to delete this thread. Not sure if you can't read or have some other kind of mental issue.

My comments have everything to do with GB, there is no reason for you guys to have such arrogance, your boys are constantly underachieving and not living up to the hype. It cracks me up that you guys would ever run your mouths.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Jimmy G may not even be mediocre

Your may be right but, if you're making that judgement on today's game... You're probably an idiot. The game was played in basically a monsoon.

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Your may be right but, if you're making that judgement on today's game... You're probably an idiot. The game was played in basically a monsoon.

WR's can't get open, AT ALL, which surprises me with the way teams have to try and stop the run. :mad:

14 minutes ago, Reality said:

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

WR's can't get open, AT ALL, which surprises me with the way teams have to try and stop the run. :mad:

nasty conditions. i am not worried yet.

Just now, Bier Meister said:

nasty conditions. i am not worried yet.

I'm not worried yet either. This defense hasn't really made Jimmy have to do much yet. I'll reserve my worries for when he has to throw for 300 plus to keep us in a game and can't 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Reality said:

The 9ers have proved nothing yet, that's why I told shore to delete this thread. Not sure if you can't read or have some other kind of mental issue.

My comments have everything to do with GB, there is no reason for you guys to have such arrogance, your boys are constantly underachieving and not living up to the hype. It cracks me up that you guys would ever run your mouths.

Except the arrogance is coming from the 49ers fans.  

Meanwhile, today's packer game ended well.  I'm cautiously optimistic, not prematurely arrogant like some other fans (ahem).

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm cautiously optimistic, not prematurely arrogant like some other fans (ahem).

Wut? What happened to your GB vs KC SB prediction that wasn't up for debate?:lol:

23 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Wut? What happened to your GB vs KC SB prediction that wasn't up for debate?:lol:

Yeah, that dude doesn't remember his own posts. He seems slow.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

(Ahem)

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

Hey, you started the thread bragging how the 49ers are already in the SB.  :dunno:

You don't get to point fingers (ahem).

• Confused 1

On 10/18/2019 at 10:30 AM, vuduchile said:

All this assumes none of these teams suffer any more major injuries to key players. There's lots of football left to play. 

The Saints are undefeated with Teddy Bridgewater leading the offense.  If they can get win at least 1 of the next 2 against the Bears or Cards, then get Brees and Kamara back to full speed after the bye, lookout.  

Save for the 2 fluke onside kicks at the end of the game, that was a convincing win against the Bears on the road with Teddy at the helm and Kamara sidelined.

Don’t snooze on this Saints team. I think they’re the best in the NFC with Brees and Kamara at full strength.   Maybe even the best in the NFL.

40 minutes ago, Reality said:

However slow I am, I'm still 10x faster than you.  Now go home and get your f#cking shine box and stick to what you are good at.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hey, you started the thread bragging how the 49ers are already in the SB.  :dunno:

You don't get to point fingers (ahem).

Your prediction wasn't up for debate, then you're cautiously optimistic. Ya, I do get to point fingers lmfao:lol: 

Just now, shorepatrol said:

Your prediction wasn't up for debate, then you're cautiously optimistic. Ya, I do get to point fingers lmfao:lol: 

No you don't.  The guy starting a thread bragging about how his 49ers are pre-ordained (and certainly not after today's performance) doesn't get to point fingers, much less open his mouth anymore.  You sit back now and reap what you sow like a good hypocrite.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No you don't.  The guy starting a thread bragging about how his 49ers are pre-ordained (and certainly not after today's performance) doesn't get to point fingers, much less open his mouth anymore.  You sit back now and reap what you sow like a good hypocrite.

You're real bad at this:overhead:

8 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

• Haha 1

Why do Packers fans talk so much? They have won 2 Super Bowls in the last 50 years. Pipe down.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why do Packers fans talk so much? They have won 2 Super Bowls in the last 50 years. Pipe down.  

You do realize that it was a 49ers fan that started this thread, correct?  Not sure why Packers fans are being singled out.

Why is 50 years the threshold? Since we're just going to throw up arbitrary numbers and cherry pick to prove point, how about we put it at 20 years?

How many Superbowls have the 49ers won in the last 20 years?

Or maybe we should put it at 100 years? How many titles or super bowls have the 49ers won in the last 100 years?

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Why is 50 years the threshold? Since we're just going to throw up arbitrary numbers and cherry pick to prove point, how about we put it at 20 years?

How many Superbowls have the 49ers won in the last 20 years?

All the Pack fans that saw the ones 50 plus years ago are long gone. Most 49'r fans have seen their team win 5. And 50 isn't an arbitrary number. It's a really big number. 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All the Pack fans that saw the ones 50 plus years ago are long gone. Most 49'r fans have seen their team win 5. And 50 isn't an arbitrary number. It's a really big number. 

This is rich coming from you that keeps mentioning the Yankees 27 World Series titles...

Just now, posty said:

This is rich coming from you that keeps mentioning the Yankees 27 World Series titles...

Oh look, it's my shadow. Hey freak, I've seen my team win the WS more than anyone else. I have no néed to go back that far. You lose. Again 

Packers have beat chicago, minnesota, dallas and detroit. 9ers have beat nobody except the Rams, who are looking like a 9-7 team. That said, the 9ers are built to beat GB. Strong run game and great dline. The packers offense has started clicking while their defense has come back down to earth.

Still, the Saints are the class of the NFC at the moment. Undefeated with Bridgewater is impressive. But what we think of all these teams will be completey different in 9 weeks.

The only near guarantee is the Pats will be in the Super Bowl. As usual, the AFC is weak and the Pats are dominant. Its amazing they do this every year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1