shorepatrol

So. 49ers vs Patriots for the SB

Just now, Reality said:

9-1 

On to next week.

Packers, Ravens, Saints coming. Ravens are going to be a big problem I believe. 

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Packers, Ravens, Saints coming. Ravens are going to be a big problem I believe. 

and gbp....mobile qbs

1 minute ago, Bier Meister said:

and gbp....mobile qbs

Not dismissing GB. He's mobile but not Kyler and Wilson mobile. 

6 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Not dismissing GB. He's mobile but not Kyler and Wilson mobile. 

rodgers is one of the most elusive qbs of this generation.  he is getting older and a little slower.  definitely not looking like his former self this year

1 minute ago, Bier Meister said:

rodgers is one of the most elusive qbs of this generation.  he is getting older and a little slower.  definitely not looking like his former self this year

Hopefully  Kittle, Sanders, Breida and Dee Ford  can play for that game. 

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Hopefully  Kittle, Sanders, Breida and Dee Ford  can play for that game. 

some combo would be nice

10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Huh. 424 4td's. If Jimmy could not throw retard picks, that'd be great. 

10 td's in 8 games and 8 td's in both games against Zona and both times on my bench :wall:

10 - 1, on to next week.

Not much to say about this week, beat an overrated team, meh. 

Shouldn't have to deal with any more chirping from GB fans.. That's all I got.

:dunno:

• Like 1

On 10/18/2019 at 7:32 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

49ers?  😂

They're playing good but I'm sorry the NFC is going through Green Bay where the Packers will stomp their opponent on their way to the super bowl.  That's not even debatable.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:27 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I have, which is why they'll curb stomp the 49ers with extreme prejudice.

I've also watched the 49ers, and they have been found wanting.  Their DEF is good, but so is the Packers.  But the Packers offense > 49ers offense, even without their top 3 receivers.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, I conceded earlier.  What more do you want?

Nothing.  I just can't take your football commentary or opinions seriously.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Nothing.  I just can't take your football commentary or opinions seriously.

That seems like a gross overreaction. Maybe if I comb through the threads and find all your predictions that went south We can find out how unserious you are too.

And if I recall correctly, in this thread and the other thread you weren't so confident in your 49ers to begin with either. 

so now you come in here after one game acting like you were all so supremely confident to begin with?  Brotha please.  

I'm stand up where I can admit I was wrong and take a little heat. That's fine. But I'd rather have it from someone that was actually confident in their own 49ers team to begin with.  Someone like @shorepatrol.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

That seems like a gross overreaction. Maybe if I comb through the threads and find all your predictions that went south We can find out how unserious you are too.

And if I recall correctly, in this thread and the other thread you weren't so confident in your 49ers to begin with either. 

so now you come in here after one game acting like you were all so supremely confident to begin with?  Brotha please.  

I'm stand up where I can admit I was wrong and take a little heat. That's fine. But I'd rather have it from someone that was actually confident in their own 49ers team to begin with.  Someone like @shorepatrol.

What I am is objective.  When I have assessed or made predictions they were based on both what I have seen and statistical tendencies, not juvenile feelings or wish fulfillment. I give credit where credit is due (not after the fact after being forced into a corner). Much of my opinion of this game was contingent about health concerns.  I believe my original forecast was a 49er win by about 7-10 with a healthy squad.  We did not know how healthy they would be even at kickoff.

Please feel free to review my 20 year history of "takes" on this board.  You might find that I was ahead of the gbp wr curve at every turn. You might find the same for pit. You might might that i saw bigger things for clev and the rams this year. I have had many more hits than misses, but we all have misses.

• Sad 1

On 10/19/2019 at 11:28 AM, Bier Meister said:

here are your aggressive posts.  

defense: strong edge to 49ers (though this is one of the better defenses gb has had in a while. legitimate and right now carrying the team)

rb: edge to 49ers (depends which jones shows up)

wr: push. 49ers are young but talented. gb wrs are injured.

te: strong edge to kittle

qb: strong edge to rodgers

st: fg unit.. gb. returns 49ers

coaching: 49ers.

they will play in santa clara on 11/24. as is, 9ers by 7-10 at home.

if played in gb, slight 49er win (get staley, mcglichie, and juszczyk back)

our resident BGP fans calling a GBP curb stomping