Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Geek Club Wonderlic - Spinoff

I do not remember names, but someone in another thread claims to be smart as hell while others do not agree. We can settle the score not only for this little i-fight, but for everyone on the forearm. Here is how this will shake out. 

1. I will create an email and share the login/password with 2-3 other trusted folks here

2. We all take the same agreed upon online Wonderlic test and results are sent to the shared email above. 

3. Once everyone has completed the test we will disclose the rankings. 

4. Bottom feeders will be bullied without mercy in hopes that they harm themselves. 

5. Anyone that refuses to take the test automatically gets a score of negative 5 and is deemed a focktard

6. Side bets are on the table for any folks that would like to do "leave wagers." - Poster A vs Poster B - Lowest score has to stay away from the board for X amount of time. 

7. Other rules may be considered. 

Who is in?

1. bostonlager

2. titans&bucs&bearsohmy

3. patweisers44

4. 5-Points

5. EternalShinyAndChrome

6. RaiderHatersRevenge

7. Voltaire

5 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

I would do this, just to see if I could beat Vince Young.

:lol:  i don't think you could get drunk enough to not beat Vince Young.

• Haha 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

in and it might be me that you are talking about, I am smart, crazy smart at math only though.  800 SAT math, 390 verbal smart

Welcome, but was not you. Big fight in the Chiefs/Broncos thread about who was in 8th grade honor society. 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

in and it might be me that you are talking about, I am smart, crazy smart at math only though.  800 SAT math, 390 verbal smart

Did you really get an 800 in math?  Best I could do was a 750.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I'm the opposite. I got a 32 on the ACT. 35 English, low on math. I don't know math for sh!t. 

in

I took a Wonderlic awhile back and got a 26/50.  Most of the math stuff on the Wonderlic was simple math.  It did have several questions where you had to figure out what time it was based on the info they gave you.  Something like:  It's twice as long from noon as it was 4 hours ago.  What time is it now? 

I am easily the dumbest person here.

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

I took a Wonderlic awhile back and got a 26/50.  Most of the math stuff on the Wonderlic was simple math.  It did have several questions where you had to figure out what time it was based on the info they gave you.  Something like:  It's twice as long from noon as it was 4 hours ago.  What time is it now? 

How much time did you have to finish it?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

How much time did you have to finish it?

I think it was 12 minutes.  I never claimed to be smart.  I got B's and C's in school, but didn't really like it.  I really struggled with all math and science.  I did much better in language arts, social studies, and history.  

Ironically, I use math and geometry every day at work.  

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

I think it was 12 minutes.  I never claimed to be smart.  I got B's and C's in school, but didn't really like it.  I really struggled with all math and science.  I did much better in language arts, social studies, and history.  

The 12 minute time gets me.  I don't do well feeling rushed.  I have done a wonderlic test before and finished in the 51 percentile.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The 12 minute time gets me.  I don't do well feeling rushed.  I have done a wonderlic test before and finished in the 51 percentile.

This

Took it a while back with my fantasy buddies in the military. Can’t remember how many I got right but I remember getting in the 80s percentile. Not sure of the exact score 

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Took it a while back with my fantasy buddies in the military. Can’t remember how many I got right but I remember getting in the 80s percentile. Not sure of the exact score 

Sure......We believe you.

16 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Makes sense. Figured you were dumb as sh1t which is why it upset you so much that someone younger than you is smarter 😂

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I believe my score was in the 67 percentile.   Meanwhile, we get my sons' state test scores back in he's always in the 90's.  I don't know where he got it from.  His mom isn't any better at math than me.  

Just now, Strike said:

Sure......We believe you.

Don’t really give AF if you do or not. Ask me if it affects my health, my relationships, my money, or my lifestyle? (Psst: it doesn’t) 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Don’t really give AF if you do or not. Ask me if it affects my health, my relationships, my money, or my lifestyle? (Psst: it doesn’t) 

It"s ok man.  I said we believe you.  You don't have to try so hard.

14 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sure you did.

Just now, vuduchile said:

Sure you did.

You’ve already confirmed you’re a dumbass. No further reply is needed 

1 minute ago, posty said:

I volunteer to be one of the trusted folks that the emails go to...

Noted and approved. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

I’m not. If I did then I would be going through all that trouble to get my scores. Just took a sample wonderlic on my phone. 3 minutes for 15 questions. Got 10/15 right. Not bad 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Absolutely dude.  All geniuses go to lightly trafficked message boards to brag everyday about their superior intellect, athletic prowess and their affluent friends.     

Just now, Bert said:

Absolutely dude.  All geniuses go to lightly trafficked message boards to brag about their superior intellect, athletic prowess and their affluent friends.     

See here’s the thing: not once do I brag about it. I mention it if we are talking about stuff. It’s you losers who get upset cause apparently you weren’t smart or athletic or popular apparently. IDGAF though. Just shows who here the description fits when they get upset 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

See here’s the thing: not once do I brag about it. I mention it if we are talking about stuff. It’s you losers who get upset cause apparently you weren’t smart or athletic or popular apparently. IDGAF though. Just shows who here the description fits when they get upset 

:lol: You're so cute.  Bless your heart.

12 minutes ago, Bert said:

Absolutely dude.  All geniuses go to lightly trafficked message boards to brag everyday about their superior intellect, athletic prowess and their affluent friends.     

and big dong and model wife

From the currently listed entries, I think patweisers gets the dub.  He day trades, those guys can very easily recognize patterns which is pretty much what the Wonderlic is. 

I’d be interested to see what newbies wonderlic score is. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

From the currently listed entries, I think patweisers gets the dub.  He day trades, those guys can very easily recognize patterns which is pretty much what the Wonderlic is. 

Out of everyone I’d be curious to see GFIAFPs score.

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Kony Ealy    10    DE
Derrelle Revis    10    CB
Michael Bishop    10    QB
Jeff George    10    QB
CJ Spiller    10    RB
Chris Johnson    10    RB
Reggie Ragland    10    LB
Carroll Phillips    10    LB
AJ Green    10    WR
Charles Rogers    10    WR
Sebastian Janikowski    9    K
Carlos Hyde    9    RB
DeForest Buckner    9    DE
Travis Henry    9    RB
Kadeem Carey    9    RB
Lache Seastrunk    9    RB
Reuben Foster    9    LB
Garett Bolles    9    OL
Chris Leak    8    QB
Vince Evans    8    QB
Bobby Wagner    8    LB
Terrelle Pryor    7    QB
Tavon Austin    7    RB
Kelvin Benjamin    7    WR
Vince Young    6    QB
Oscar Davenport    6    QB
Frank Gore    6    RB
Edward Prather    5    S
NewbieJr   5    L
Morris Claiborne    4    CB
Darren Davis    4    RB

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Take this one and post your results man.  

https://wonderlictestsample.com/50-question-wonderlic-test/

The test takes 12 minutes.  I'll give you 3 minutes to read this, click the link and start the quiz.  Post your results when you're done.  It is now 12:15.  Go

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Why don't we all just take the ACT?

That's a pretty serious commitment.  I never took it.