1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

What does the L stand for?

loser
Leftout
Leftie
Lunatic

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Take this one and post your results man.  

https://wonderlictestsample.com/50-question-wonderlic-test/

The test takes 12 minutes.  I'll give you 3 minutes to read this, click the link and start the quiz.  Post your results when you're done.  It is now 12:15.  Go

Sorry man but I’m in the doctors office (posted that earlier). I have a migraine and just got an injection of Nubain and phenergan. I’ll be out of commission for a bit. 

And let me just take a moment to apologize for my behavior. Up until now from yesterday I had this bad headache and it put me in a horrible mood since last night. I’ll take the test later on and post results. But I normally don’t act like I did and I think I acted like a d1ck. Meds are kicking in and migraine is calming down 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

The test takes 12 minutes.  I'll give you 3 minutes to read this, click the link and start the quiz.  Post your results when you're done.  It is now 12:15.  Go

I gave this a shot to see how stupid I am...

How did you post the picture in the thread?

2 minutes ago, posty said:

I gave this a shot to see how stupid I am...

How did you post the picture in the thread?

Highlight, cut and paste

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sorry man but I’m in the doctors office (posted that earlier). I have a migraine and just got an injection of Nubain and phenergan. I’ll be out of commission for a bit. 

And let me just take a moment to apologize for my behavior. Up until now from yesterday I had this bad headache and it put me in a horrible mood since last night. I’ll take the test later on and post results. But I normally don’t act like I did and I think I acted like a d1ck. Meds are kicking in and migraine is calming down 

Apology accepted, but I'm afraid I can't accept your future test scores for this particular test.  It would be too easy for you to have someone else take the test for you now.  That's why I put the 15 min time limit on it.  

If you're up for it, we can try again another day with a different test when you have the time.  

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Highlight, cut and paste

Duh, I was trying to post the picture itself, not the CTRL-C, CTRL-V method...

Thanks...

20 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

50-Question Wonderlic Test

Results

44 of 50 questions answered correctly

Your time: 00:10:27

You have reached 44 of 50 points, (88%)

Average score

48.99%
Your score

88%

Results

43 of 50 questions answered correctly

Your time: 00:12:00

Time has elapsed

You have reached 43 of 50 points, (86%)

Average score

48.99%
Your score

86%

Apology accepted, but I'm afraid I can't accept your future test scores for this particular test.  It would be too easy for you to have someone else take the test for you now.  That's why I put the 15 min time limit on it.  

If you're up for it, we can try again another day with a different test when you have the time.  

:d

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Results

43 of 50 questions answered correctly

Your time: 00:12:00

Time has elapsed

You have reached 43 of 50 points, (86%)

Average score

48.99%
Your score

86%

Pretty good.  We have a leader in the clubhouse if anyone else wants to jump on this one.  

Just now, vuduchile said:

Pretty good.  We have a leader in the clubhouse if anyone else wants to jump on this one.  

Posty beat me.

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

That’s fine man. I don’t really care if we do it another day. 

Results

49 of 50 questions answered correctly

Your time: 00:11:69

You have reached 49 of 50 points, (100%)

Average score

48.99%
Your score

98%

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The wonderlic test you guys are taking is way to easy. You rarely see scores that good. I think this version is a little more difficult and more like the test the players actually take. 

https://footballiqscore.com/quiz/full-quiz

When I did the 15 question one it was unbelievably simple. Was hoping the guys here didn’t really get 50%

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

When I did the 15 question one it was unbelievably simple. Was hoping the guys here didn’t really get 50%

Only around 20 players in NFL history have scored above 40 on the wonderlic. Anything above 40 puts you in the 99.99 percentile. Fitz got a 48, he went to Harvard. 

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Average score is below 50%, not the average score of people at FFT

14 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The wonderlic test you guys are taking is way to easy. You rarely see scores that good. I think this version is a little more difficult and more like the test the players actually take. 

Ran out of time, but:

You scored a 39. You're as smart as Eli Manning, he scored a 39.

He is the younger brother of NFL quarterback Peyton Manning and the son of former NFL quarterback Archie Manning. Manning won the most valuable player award in Super Bowl XLII on February 3, 2008.

12 minutes ago, edjr said:

Results

49 of 50 questions answered correctly

Your time: 00:11:69

You have reached 49 of 50 points, (100%)

Average score

48.99%
Your score

98%

I thought you were dumb.

I thought you were dumb.

11 minutes 69 seconds?

49 out of 50 is 100%?

Nice editing by edjr...

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The wonderlic test you guys are taking is way to easy. You rarely see scores that good. I think this version is a little more difficult and more like the test the players actually take. Most people don’t even get 44 questions done let alone 44 correct. 

Doesn't really matter which test to me.  Apples to apples if we all take the same one.  

1 minute ago, posty said:

11 minutes 69 seconds?

49 out of 50 is 100%?

Nice editing...

I didn't think about those results being editable, but obviously they are. 

• Like 1

I didn't think about those results being editable, but obviously they are. 

Anything on the internet is editable nowadays. I didn’t even notice Ed edited it. Then again the injections I got are making me a little loopy 

9 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Doesn't really matter which test to me.  Apples to apples if we all take the same one.  

It does matter, the ceiling is to low. You are going to get more accurate results with a test that isn’t middle school level math. 

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It does matter, the ceiling is to low. You are going to get more accurate results with a test that isn’t middle school level math. 

If we are comparing d!ck sizes, it doesn't matter which ruler we use as long as we both use the same one. 

23 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I thought you were dumb.

did you notice my time ;)

23 minutes ago, posty said:

11 minutes 69 seconds?

49 out of 50 is 100%?

Nice editing by edjr...

I left the time that way for a reason. nice work sherlock

6 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

If we are comparing d!ck sizes, it doesn't matter which ruler we use as long as we both use the same one. 

Okay well using your analogy I think eventually we are going to get a lot of 12 inch d!cks and we will need a tape measure. My test is the tape measure. 

Okay well using your analogy I think eventually we are going to get a lot of 12 inch d!cks and we will need a tape measure. My test is the tape measure. 

It doesn’t matter anyway. Digby didn’t accept the challenge. The opportunity has been missed and is now gone forever.  

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

It doesn’t matter anyway. Digby didn’t accept the challenge. The opportunity has been missed and is now gone forever.  

Sorry I was at the doctors office. Can’t do everything on your time to satisfy your Or everyone else’s needs over my own. I think I’ve said it multiple times that I really don’t care if y’all believe me or not. Only thing I ask is to actually act like decent human beings when trying to have a conversation instead of turning into  

I used to consult in this area as many of you know.  The wonderlic is not an IQ test, it tests mental acuity, or the speed at which you can process info.  That is why it is useful for QBs.  Also There is no advanced math.  

In business a higher score correlates to a career in a wide but shallow focus area like project management.  Brilliant people can score below 25, which pushes them towards narrow but deep areas.  

Extremes are potentially problematic.  Single digits can be too slow to function.  Too high means a mind going a mile a minute and a hard time focusing.  This is my challenge to be honest.  Upper management tends to have a sweet spot in the high 20s to low 30s.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I used to consult in this area as many of you know.  The wonderlic is not an IQ test, it tests mental acuity, or the speed at which you can process info.  That is why it is useful for QBs.  Also There is no advanced math.  

In business a higher score correlates to a career in a wide but shallow focus area like project management.  Brilliant people can score below 25, which pushes them towards narrow but deep areas.  

Extremes are potentially problematic.  Single digits can be too slow to function.  Too high means a mind going a mile a minute and a hard time focusing.  This is my challenge to be honest.  Upper management tends to have a sweet spot in the high 20s to low 30s.

Thanks for the info, Jerry. Please post a good online IQ test for us to take so we can figure out who the smart people are and who to bully and make fun of. 

TIA. :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Did you really get an 800 in math?  Best I could do was a 750.  :dunno:

I took it 3 times trying to raise my verbal. Finally got it to 520

math 800-800-740. Last time when I got my verbal over 500 my math dropped

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That’s part of the test lol

:lol:

There you go, proof!!  I win!!!

Or is that a loss?  I have no idea in this case...

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Thanks for the info, Jerry. Please post a good online IQ test for us to take so we can figure out who the smart people are and who to bully and make fun of. 

TIA. :thumbsup:

I don't know any, we didn't work with IQ tests. :dunno: