Sign in to follow this  
yadwick

Pick up Murray????

ppr leauge - i have j howard and m sanders i could part with....my gut is telling me that kamara might be hobbled the rest of the year; and that i should drop howard and pick up murray...any thoughts are appreciated. 

I think if you’ve got one of the league’s best backs and an offense that will run largely through him (especially while Brees is out), it makes sense to handcuff him if Kamara is already banged up. 

Sanders and Howard are a bit of a headache to own both as you can’t be sure who’s going to have the better game week to week. I think Sanders has more upside, and I’d probably drop one for Murray. 

I like Murray.  When called upon in MN, he delivered.  He's not nearly as dynamic as Kamara, but few are.  He can catch very well out of the backfield and he is a good running back overall.  If Kamara doesn't play, he's more than a worthy starter, especially in an offense that throws to their RB's this often. 

Sanders or Howard is pretty even for me. Sanders to me has more talent and I think his role in the offense will grow - last week is a prime example in that up against a good run D Howard is pretty much a one trick pony. But I would pick up Murray, if only on the basis that picking between Sanders and Howard each week is a battle you can only lose.  

17 hours ago, yadwick said:

ppr leauge - i have j howard and m sanders i could part with....my gut is telling me that kamara might be hobbled the rest of the year; and that i should drop howard and pick up murray...any thoughts are appreciated. 

Ppr league I would drop Howard.