Sign in to follow this  
show me the murray

WR and desperate

Need to start 2 WRs this week, with Evans on a bye and Adams and Kirk both huge injury doubts. Adams looks like an inactive but I’m hoping Kirk can start. If he does I’ve got Kirk and Dorsett (also limited, but looking like he’ll be good to go).

If Kirk sits, who would you take off the waiver wire from the following (deep league, slim pickings):

Darius Slayton

Cole Beasley or Duke Williams (already starting Singletary @Miami)

Dante Pettis

Adam Humphries, Corey Davis or AJ Brown

Jaron Brown

Or any other likely waiver wire options I’ve missed?

And if Dorsett is inactive... well I’m screwed. 

Cole Beasley is the obvious choice there, especially if it's PPR--he's been good for a steady 10-12 pts per week.

After that, I'd go with Corey Davis for his potential with Tannehill.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Cole Beasley is the obvious choice there, especially if it's PPR--he's been good for a steady 10-12 pts per week.

After that, I'd go with Corey Davis for his potential with Tannehill.

Well Beasley’s gone. I just find it hard to trust Tannehill, do you really think he’s going to get it downfield? I think the Titans have found the backup who most resembles Mariota in the league. And he’ll draw the Chargers no1 CB too 

I'd absolutely give C. Davis or Brown a shot.  Personally, I'd try for Davis first, then Brown.  Tannehill is a MUCH better actual QB than Mariotta (system guy that shouldn't be considered a QB). 

16 hours ago, show me the murray said:

Need to start 2 WRs this week, with Evans on a bye and Adams and Kirk both huge injury doubts. Adams looks like an inactive but I’m hoping Kirk can start. If he does I’ve got Kirk and Dorsett (also limited, but looking like he’ll be good to go).

If Kirk sits, who would you take off the waiver wire from the following (deep league, slim pickings):

Darius Slayton

Cole Beasley or Duke Williams (already starting Singletary @Miami)

Dante Pettis

Adam Humphries, Corey Davis or AJ Brown

Jaron Brown

Or any other likely waiver wire options I’ve missed?

And if Dorsett is inactive... well I’m screwed. 

C Davis. 

I’d take a flier on Slayton. Not super high ceiling but a TD isn’t out of the question for him. 

Beasley is only one of this group that has any consistency

Duke Williams, appears to be like Lazzard, a crap shoot. Taken more from a point of view of a vibe or feeling.

However, i have heard little of Duke. Sounds to be similar situation. Could flash

Go with who you want/root for