Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

President Trump to President Erdogan

Dear Mr. President:

Let's work out a good deal! You don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and I don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will. I've already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.

I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don't let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don't happen. Don't be a tough guy. Don't be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely

Donald J. Trump

Link

The Art of the Deal.   :lol:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Debunked

You have become the geek club version of the crazy guy who screams at squirrels.   #sad

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Debunked

He is dropping news that is 24+ hours old and thinks it is a gotcha because his anal masters told him OMB.

What an idiot!

And a CNN link to top it off!

I love watching that stupid POS woman on her knees screaming.....its pure beauty.....😁

1 hour ago, Intense Observer said:

He is dropping news that is 24+ hours old and thinks it is a gotcha because his anal masters told him OMB.

What an idiot!

And a CNN link to top it off!

Nailed it

19 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

You have become the geek club version of the crazy guy who screams at squirrels.   #sad

Conspiracy theory