Sign in to follow this  
yadwick

Gotta drop one since Pat is down for a bit

I have to drop D Foreman, Mixon or Brieda  in a ppr to pick up a QB replacement......i'm leaning mixon cause the bengals suck, but maybe brieda is the right drop, so close!

well, i can only start 2 rb's and my other one is mcaffery, so im going to have to drop one of those 3.......

You still haven’t answered the question. Who do you have at WR and TE?

I get that you have McCaffrey but it doesn’t hurt to have depth. Do you not have a FLEX spot? It’s easier to answer if we have all the necessary information. 

12 team ppr leaugeBasically 1 QB, 2 wr spots, 1 rb spot, 1 te, 1 wr/te, 1 wr/ rb, 3 bench spots....I got patty, mcaff, d Freeman, brieda, Mixon, kupp, Alshon, john brown, scary Terry, Hooper.  I got no backup te or qbs, I cant drop a wr brah.  I'm 6-0.

3 bench spots sucks.

Seems like with that short of a bench, there is always going to be talent on the wire.

Since you only HAVE to start 1 RB, I think you'd be fine dropping either Mixon or Breida.  Breida has axually outscored Mixon in PPR scoring so far, though he's been without Coleman for some of that time, so things could turn around.  And barring injury, you're never starting more than McCaffrey and Freeman anyway.

I'd probly drop Breida, myself, but that's probly because I have Mixon in a couple of leagues and I'm still hoping for signs of life.

I would drop Breida, I think Coleman will be the guy to own in SF from here on out.

The other two don't have a pretty solid lock on their job, even if not too impressive so far

9 hours ago, yadwick said:

I have to drop D Foreman, Mixon or Brieda  in a ppr to pick up a QB replacement......i'm leaning mixon cause the bengals suck, but maybe brieda is the right drop, so close!

Easly Brienda.