Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Dude not having climate protesters blocking street

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

In and Out Burger not dealing either.  

So wait, why raid a burger joint?  

4 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

So wait, why raid a burger joint?  

I wondered the same.  and then thought is she screaming my poultry is in there!!  but is was her property ie megaphone in the trash.  

More people need to stand up to them. Haven’t seen people do that around where I live cause I’d do the same thing 

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

um obviously its cow meat, and cow farts cause global warming

so kill all cows, but dont eat them

Liberal's fart a lot... Just sayin. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

not methane though

My girl friend is a liberal, and I would have to disagree with you. She eats kimchi for God's sake.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

jeezus that makes you a cuck

Kimchi smells like gas prior to it being eaten. She herself is Korean and laughs at American millennials who pretend to like like it. You have to grow up with that shlt to actually enjoy it.  And she knows it.

More footage of reality hitting a libtard in the face. These people would get their kicked in real quick if there was ever a war. 

• Thanks 1

All these videos prove is that protests these days are prone to violence on both sides. I was lucky enough to grow up in a time of relative peace. 30 somethings have grown up in perpetual war and they are angry.  

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

All these videos prove is that protests these days are prone to violence on both sides. I was lucky enough to grow up in a time of relative peace. 30 somethings have grown up in perpetual war and they are angry.  

If I go marching around waving signs in your face, pushing my wants/likes/dislikes in your face, I EXPECT you to fight back or say "get the fock away from me"

Look at all the protests.  This one,  the Chick-fil-a getting shut down in UK because of LGBQ protestors,  Occupy Wall Street,  Jane Fonda led protests on climate change,  Dakota Access Pipleline, Portland protests of any kind, gun violence protests (ironically, protesting against their own liberals, who are the ones that are most of the gun violence),  immigration reform protest,  Baltimore protest, Minneapolis presidential protest,   70% of the time in these "protests"  libs are destroying other people's property because-- I don't even know why. I want a board lib to tell my destroying and vandalizing is a good way to protest.  

99% of protests and pushing sh!t and ideas in people's faces is done by purebred liberals.  These focktards aren't gonna vandalize and terrorize unabated.  Good people will try to step in. It's human nature for some of us. 

Hope and Change! 

53 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

If I go marching around waving signs in your face, pushing my wants/likes/dislikes in your face, I EXPECT you to fight back or say "get the fock away from me"

Look at all the protests.  This one,  the Chick-fil-a getting shut down in UK because of LGBQ protestors,  Occupy Wall Street,  Jane Fonda led protests on climate change,  Dakota Access Pipleline, Portland protests of any kind, gun violence protests (ironically, protesting against their own liberals, who are the ones that are most of the gun violence),  immigration reform protest,  Baltimore protest, Minneapolis presidential protest,   70% of the time in these "protests"  libs are destroying other people's property because-- I don't even know why. I want a board lib to tell my destroying and vandalizing is a good way to protest.  

99% of protests and pushing sh!t and ideas in people's faces is done by purebred liberals.  These focktards aren't gonna vandalize and terrorize unabated.  Good people will try to step in. It's human nature for some of us. 

Hope and Change! 

It’s Antifa’s playbook. Or singular play, bc it’s all they have.