Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

James Conner Health Updates

I really need a running back in week 8 because of byes. I have picked L Murray and Edmonds but was wondering on Snell. Does any Steeler homers have any updates on Conner's injury. Steelers play Miami in week eight so what a great match up.

If you're a German RB, you mock Snell.

I'd probly be hoping for Kamara to miss another week.

• Like 1

With the Steelers weak QB play, they must rely on the RB and a solid O-line to win games...problem, ..Connor is racking up the injuries  due to his heavy workload...Snell is a durable no-nonsense power-back, possibly a great waiver stash  and expected to cut into Connor's carries going forward....If he produces another 10-12 carries and 70-80 yards week 8, expect a line to pick him up on waivers...My hunch, Connor does not last the season, too many mounting injuries...

Bottom line: Conner is not that good. 3.2 YPC on the season. He can’t come close to carrying an offense. The injuries are an excuse 

8 hours ago, My Ball Zach Ertz said:

Conner will go off Monday night.....I am against him in my league where I can't "get out of my own way" !!!   You've been warned !

A RB having a good game against the Dolphins?  I dunno, that seems pretty far-fetched to me...

On 10/22/2019 at 7:55 PM, gitrdun said:

Any new news on Conner? Dying to play Snell on Monday night.

Samuals has also been practicing in full and has no injury designation making Snell even more of a risk - gotta hope for mop-up work with the 3rd string RB......

Where are you people even getting this.  Conner doesn't even appear on the injury report and Samuels is a FP at practice Thursday and Friday.  Snell isn't seeing the field unless it's total mop-up time.