edjr

New York Giants :lol:

Just now, sderk said:

Well, as a Giants fan, you prefer losing. I don't get it, but, keep up the fight man. I'm on your side. 

Is the lock to the display case holding the Bears Lombardi trophy still working? It hasn't been opened  in so long. 

I'm a Cowboys fan...always have been, always will be.  A much more calm and reserved one than from years back.

But the older I get, I ask myself why do we "attach to and defend" a group of jerseys worn by a group of players we have nothing in common with? Why do we care sooooooo much?   Why are people willing to go to fisticuffs over "Dammit, the jersey I cheer for is better than the jersey you cheer for!" 

I cheer for Dallas,  I've been to about 12 of their games around the U.S., but..... but their players are collectively in the same group as 90% of NFL players - folks getting paid abhorrent amounts because people care so much about defending certain colored jerseys.   

The NFL's luster is  wearing off. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is the lock to the display case holding the Bears Lombardi trophy still working? It hasn't been opened  in so long. 

Yeah the Bears suck. If they had a place kicker last year they would have maybe made the SB. But that is in the past. What can I say? :dunno: I mean, they are better than the Giants.

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Yeah the Bears suck. If they had a place kicker last year they would have maybe made the SB. But that is in the past. What can I say? :dunno: I mean, they are better than the Giants.

And Newbie is smarter than Digby34. Big deal.  

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I'm a Cowboys fan...always have been, always will be.  A much more calm and reserved one than from years back.

But the older I get, I ask myself why do we "attach to and defend" a group of jerseys worn by a group of players we have nothing in common with? Why do we care sooooooo much?   Why are people willing to go to fisticuffs over "Dammit, the jersey I cheer for is better than the jersey you cheer for!" 

I cheer for Dallas,  I've been to about 12 of their games around the U.S., but..... but their players are collectively in the same group as 90% of NFL players - folks getting paid abhorrent amounts because people care so much about defending certain colored jerseys.   

The NFL's luster is  wearing off. 

It's just entertainment is all. The last bit of annoyance I feel about sports is that I hate the Cardinals in baseball and I hate the Blues in hockey. 

Meaning, I'm a Cubs and Blackhawks fan and truly dislike St. Louis fans. Those fvckers.

I don’t understand how fans of teams that have had losing records for years try to talk sh1t. That’s like the loser of a fight talking sh1t to the winner. Most retarded thing I’ve ever seen and they think they are being smart when they do 🥴

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I don’t understand how fans of teams that have had losing records for years try to talk sh1t. That’s like the loser of a fight talking sh1t to the winner. Most retarded thing I’ve ever seen and they think they are being smart when they do 🥴

Not bad for a functional re-tard. Who helped you write it? 

I can't even poke fun of the Giants bcoz we lost to the stinking Jets. :D

This loss officially took NY out of the NFC race... So in essence, every loss from here is a good loss. You get your kid Qb some experience and load up for a top draft pick.

Just now, Cruzer said:

This loss officially took NY out of the NFC race... So in essence, every loss from here is a good loss. You get your kid Qb some experience and load up for a top draft pick.

Quoted and noted. 

:cheers:

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

And they should trade Barkley for a top pick and draft a good QB. Agreed. :cheers:

15 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Past 5 years giants have had only 1 winning record. Only 4 in the past decade. Honestly, I thought it was more than that

53 minutes ago, sderk said:

And they should trade Barkley for a top pick and draft a good QB. Agreed. :cheers:

You know, this isn't exactly crazy - if you think about it.

Barkley is singed thru 2021, this is the cheapest he will ever be - and his value will never be higher than it is right now... You could get all kinds of goodies in return for him.

Just now, Cruzer said:

Barkley is singed thru 2021, and this is the cheapest he will ever be - his value will never be higher than it is right now... You could get all kinds of goodies in return for him.

Yep. 

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Barkley is singed thru 2021, and this is the cheapest he will ever be - his value will never be higher than it is right now... You could get all kinds of goodies in return for him.

I’ll be damned you are absolutely right. I honestly didn’t even think about it. Mainly cause I don’t see them even trying to trade him since he’s pretty much the only weapon they have. But season is over and if they don’t do anything they will repeat the same thing next year 

51 minutes ago, sderk said:

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

And what does your Alias think? 

And what does your Alias think? 

sderk is my alias. :cheers:

Just now, sderk said:

sderk is my alias. :cheers:

So you quote yourself? 

So you quote yourself? 

Yep. :cheers:

Did Danny Dimes make it to the HoF yet? :lol: now there is a debate to bench him. Wasted pick. People wanted Gettleman to strut around like a peacock after one lucky good game against a shlt defense. Sane Giants fans may have said Let's not get ahead of ourselves, but we know that is the minority. 

33 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Did Danny Dimes make it to the HoF yet? :lol: now there is a debate to bench him. Wasted pick. People wanted Gettleman to strut around like a peacock after one lucky good game against a shlt defense. Sane Giants fans may have said Let's not get ahead of ourselves, but we know that is the minority. 

No matter what, at least they didn't trade up for him. Ooof. 

50 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I think it’s too soon to know whether Jones is another Trubustsky. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Exactly. Might be worse, who knows? But let's give him a little bit of time? Bears fans are salty because yesterday was the least day. It's over. The sooner they move on the better. Re-builds suck, but hey, when you strike out like the Bears did, what other choice is there? They don't have any money for a FA. Mack has it all. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. Might be worse, who knows? But let's give him a little bit of time? Bears fans are salty because yesterday was the least day. It's over. The sooner they move on the better. Re-builds suck, but hey, when you strike out like the Bears did, what other choice is there? They don't have any money for a FA. Mack has it all. 

I, for one, have confidence in Jones. I think he looks pretty good for the most part.  He hasn't done anything that would want me to question his abilities at this point.  He's a rookie so mistakes are going to happen.

of course, he's not like what Aaron Rodgers was as a rookie but I still feel there's potential.  😛

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

1    1    Cleveland Browns    Myles Garrett †    DE    Texas A&M    SEC    
1    2    Chicago Bears    Mitchell Trubisky †    QB    North Carolina    ACC    from San Francisco [R1 - 1] :lol:
1    3    San Francisco 49ers    Solomon Thomas     DE    Stanford    Pac-12    from Chicago [R1 - 2]
1    4    Jacksonville Jaguars    Leonard Fournette     RB    LSU    SEC    
1    5    Tennessee Titans    Corey Davis     WR    Western Michigan    MAC    from LA Rams [R1 - 3]
1    6    New York Jets    Jamal Adams †    S    LSU    SEC    
1    7    Los Angeles Chargers    Mike Williams     WR    Clemson    ACC    
1    8    Carolina Panthers    Christian McCaffrey     RB    Stanford    Pac-12    
1    9    Cincinnati Bengals    John Ross     WR    Washington    Pac-12    
1    10    Kansas City Chiefs    Patrick Mahomes †    QB    Texas Tech    Big 12    from Buffalo [R1 - 4]
1    11    New Orleans Saints    Marshon Lattimore †    CB    Ohio State    Big Ten    
1    12    Houston Texans    Deshaun Watson †    QB    Clemson    ACC    from Philadelphia via Cleveland [R1 - 5]
1    13    Arizona Cardinals    Haason Reddick     LB    Temple    The American    
1    14    Philadelphia Eagles    Derek Barnett     DE    Tennessee    SEC    from Minnesota [R1 - 6]
1    15    Indianapolis Colts    Malik Hooker     S    Ohio State    Big Ten    
1    16    Baltimore Ravens    Marlon Humphrey     CB    Alabama    SEC    
1    17    Washington Redskins    Jonathan Allen     DE    Alabama    SEC    
1    18    Tennessee Titans    Adoree' Jackson     CB    USC    Pac-12    
1    19    Tampa Bay Buccaneers    O. J. Howard     TE    Alabama    SEC    
1    20    Denver Broncos    Garett Bolles     OT    Utah    Pac-12    
1    21    Detroit Lions    Jarrad Davis     LB    Florida    SEC    
1    22    Miami Dolphins    Charles Harris     DE    Missouri    SEC    
1    23    New York Giants    Evan Engram     TE    Ole Miss    SEC    
1    24    Oakland Raiders    Gareon Conley     CB    Ohio State    Big Ten    
1    25    Cleveland Browns    Jabrill Peppers     S    Michigan    Big Ten    from Houston [R1 - 7]
1    26    Atlanta Falcons    Takkarist McKinley     DE    UCLA    Pac-12    from Seattle [R1 - 8]
1    27    Buffalo Bills    Tre'Davious White     CB    LSU    SEC    from Kansas City [R1 - 9]
1    28    Dallas Cowboys    Taco Charlton     DE    Michigan    Big Ten    
1    29    Cleveland Browns    David Njoku     TE    Miami (FL)    ACC    from Green Bay [R1 - 10]
1    30    Pittsburgh Steelers    T. J. Watt †    LB    Wisconsin    Big Ten    
1    31    San Francisco 49ers    Reuben Foster     LB    Alabama    SEC    from Atlanta via Seattle [R1 - 11]
1    32    New Orleans Saints    Ryan Ramczyk     OT    Wisconsin    Big Ten    from New England [R1 - 12]
2    33    Green Bay Packers    Kevin King     CB    Washington    Pac-12    from Cleveland [R2 - 1]
2    34    Jacksonville Jaguars    Cam Robinson     OT    Alabama    SEC    from San Francisco via Seattle [R2 - 2]
2    35    Seattle Seahawks    Malik McDowell     DT    Michigan State    Big Ten    from Jacksonville [R2 - 3]
2    36    Arizona Cardinals    Budda Baker †    S    Washington    Pac-12    from Chicago [R2 - 4]
2    37    Buffalo Bills    Zay Jones     WR    East Carolina    The American    from LA Rams [R2 - 5]
2    38    Los Angeles Chargers    Forrest Lamp     G    Western Kentucky    C-USA    
2    39    New York Jets    Marcus Maye     S    Florida    SEC    
2    40    Carolina Panthers    Curtis Samuel     WR    Ohio State    Big Ten    
2    41    Minnesota Vikings    Dalvin Cook     RB    Florida State    ACC    from Cincinnati [R2 - 6]
2    42    New Orleans Saints    Marcus Williams     S    Utah    Pac-12    
2    43    Philadelphia Eagles    Sidney Jones     CB    Washington    Pac-12    
2    44    Los Angeles Rams    Gerald Everett     TE    South Alabama    Sun Belt    from Buffalo [R2 - 7]
2    45    Chicago Bears    Adam Shaheen     TE    Ashland    GLIAC    from Arizona [R2 - 8]
2    46    Indianapolis Colts    Quincy Wilson     CB    Florida    SEC    
2    47    Baltimore Ravens    Tyus Bowser     LB    Houston    The American    
2    48    Cincinnati Bengals    Joe Mixon     RB    Oklahoma    Big 12    from Minnesota [R2 - 9]
2    49    Washington Redskins    Ryan Anderson     LB    Alabama    SEC    
2    50    Tampa Bay Buccaneers    Justin Evans     S    Texas A&M    SEC    
2    51    Denver Broncos    DeMarcus Walker     DE    Florida State    ACC    
2    52    Cleveland Browns    DeShone Kizer     QB    Notre Dame    Ind. (FBS)    from Tennessee [R2 - 10]
2    53    Detroit Lions    Teez Tabor     CB    Florida    SEC    
2    54    Miami Dolphins    Raekwon McMillan     LB    Ohio State    Big Ten    
2    55    New York Giants    Dalvin Tomlinson     DT    Alabama    SEC    
2    56    Oakland Raiders    Obi Melifonwu     S    Connecticut        
2    57    Houston Texans    Zach Cunningham     LB    Vanderbilt    SEC    
2    58    Seattle Seahawks    Ethan Pocic     C    LSU    SEC    
2    59    Kansas City Chiefs    Tanoh Kpassagnon     DE    Villanova    CAA    
2    60    Dallas Cowboys    Chidobe Awuzie     CB    Colorado    Pac-12    
2    61    Green Bay Packers    Josh Jones     S    NC State    ACC    
2    62    Pittsburgh Steelers    JuJu Smith-Schuster †    WR    USC    Pac-12    
2    63    Buffalo Bills    Dion Dawkins     G    Temple    The American    from Atlanta [R2 - 11]
2    64    Carolina Panthers    Taylor Moton     G    Western Michigan    MAC    from New England [R2 - 12]
3    65    Cleveland Browns    Larry Ogunjobi     DT    Charlotte    C-USA    
3    66    San Francisco 49ers    Ahkello Witherspoon     CB    Colorado    Pac-12    
3    67    New Orleans Saints    Alvin Kamara †    RB    Tennessee    SEC    from Chicago via San Francisco [R3 - 1]
3    68    Jacksonville Jaguars    Dawuane Smoot     DE    Illinois    Big Ten    
3    69    Los Angeles Rams    Cooper Kupp     WR    Eastern Washington    Big Sky    
3    70    Minnesota Vikings    Pat Elflein     C    Ohio State    Big Ten    from NY Jets  [R3 - 2]
3    71    Los Angeles Chargers    Dan Feeney     G    Indiana    Big Ten    
3    72    Tennessee Titans    Taywan Taylor     WR    Western Kentucky    C-USA    from Carolina via New England [R3 - 3]
3    73    Cincinnati Bengals    Jordan Willis     DE    Kansas State    Big 12    
3    74    Baltimore Ravens    Chris Wormley     DE    Michigan    Big Ten    from Philadelphia [R3 - 4]
3    75    Atlanta Falcons    Duke Riley     LB    LSU    SEC    from Buffalo [R3 - 5]
3    76    New Orleans Saints    Alex Anzalone     LB    Florida    SEC    
3    77    Carolina Panthers    Daeshon Hall     DE    Texas A&M    SEC    from Arizona [R3 - 6]
3    78    Baltimore Ravens    Tim Williams     LB    Alabama    SEC    
3    79    New York Jets    ArDarius Stewart     WR    Alabama    SEC    from Minnesota  [R3 - 7]
3    80    Indianapolis Colts    Tarell Basham     DE    Ohio    MAC    
3    81    Washington Redskins    Fabian Moreau     CB    UCLA    Pac-12    
3    82    Denver Broncos    Carlos Henderson     WR    Louisiana Tech    C-USA    
3    83    New England Patriots    Derek Rivers     DE    Youngstown State    MVFC    from Tennessee [R3 - 8]
3    84    Tampa Bay Buccaneers    Chris Godwin     WR    Penn State    Big Ten    
3    85    New England Patriots    Antonio Garcia     OT    Troy    Sun Belt    from Detroit [R3 - 9]
3    86    Kansas City Chiefs    Kareem Hunt †    RB    Toledo    MAC    from Miami via Minnesota [R3 - 10]
3    87    New York Giants    Davis Webb     QB    California    Pac-12    
3    88    Oakland Raiders    Eddie Vanderdoes     DT    UCLA    Pac-12    
3    89    Houston Texans    D'Onta Foreman     RB    Texas    Big 12    
3    90    Seattle Seahawks    Shaquill Griffin     CB    UCF    The American    
3    91    Los Angeles Rams    John Johnson     S    Boston College    ACC    from Kansas City via Buffalo [R3 - 11]
3    92    Dallas Cowboys    Jourdan Lewis     CB    Michigan    Big Ten    
3    93    Green Bay Packers    Montravius Adams     DT    Auburn    SEC    
3    94    Pittsburgh Steelers    Cameron Sutton     CB    Tennessee    SEC    
3    95    Seattle Seahawks    Lano Hill     S    Michigan    Big Ten    from Atlanta [R3 - 12]
3    96    Detroit Lions    Kenny Golladay     WR    Northern Illinois    MAC    from New England [R3 - 13]
3*    97    Miami Dolphins    Cordrea Tankersley     CB    Clemson    ACC    
3*    98    Arizona Cardinals    Chad Williams     WR    Grambling State    SWAC    from Carolina [R3 - 14]
3*    99    Philadelphia Eagles    Rasul Douglas     CB    West Virginia    Big 12    from Baltimore [R3 - 15]
3*    100    Tennessee Titans    Jonnu Smith     TE    Florida International    C-USA    from LA Rams [R3 - 16]
3*    101    Denver Broncos    Brendan Langley     CB    Lamar    Southland    
3*    102    Seattle Seahawks    Nazair Jones     DT    North Carolina    ACC    
3*    103    New Orleans Saints    Trey Hendrickson     LB    Florida Atlantic    C-USA    from Cleveland via New England [R3 - 17]
3*    104    San Francisco 49ers    C. J. Beathard     QB    Iowa    Big Ten    from Kansas City via Minnesota [R3 - 18]
3*    105    Pittsburgh Steelers    James Conner †    RB    Pittsburgh    ACC    
3*    106    Seattle Seahawks    Amara Darboh     WR    Michigan    Big Ten    
3*    107    Tampa Bay Buccaneers    Kendell Beckwith     LB    LSU    SEC    from NY Jets [R3 - 19]
4    108    Green Bay Packers    Vince Biegel     LB    Wisconsin    Big Ten    from Cleveland [R4 - 1]
4    109    Minnesota Vikings    Jaleel Johnson     DT    Iowa    Big Ten    from San Francisco [R4 - 2]
4    110    Jacksonville Jaguars    Dede Westbrook     WR    Oklahoma    Big 12    
4    111    Seattle Seahawks    Tedric Thompson     S    Colorado    Pac-12    from Chicago via San Francisco [R4 - 3]
4    112    Chicago Bears    Eddie Jackson †    S    Alabama    SEC    from LA Rams [R4 - 4]
4    113    Los Angeles Chargers    Rayshawn Jenkins     S    Miami (FL)    ACC    
4    114    Washington Redskins    Samaje Perine     RB    Oklahoma    Big 12    from NY Jets [R4 - 5]
4    115    Arizona Cardinals    Dorian Johnson     G    Pittsburgh    ACC    from Carolina [R4 - 6]
4    116    Cincinnati Bengals    Carl Lawson     DE    Auburn    SEC    
4    117    Los Angeles Rams    Josh Reynolds     WR    Texas A&M    SEC    from Buffalo via Chicago [R4 - 7]
4    –    New England Patriots    Selection from New Orleans [R4 - 8] forfeited due to the Deflategate scandal.[Forfeited/Penalized 1]
4    118    Philadelphia Eagles    Mack Hollins     WR    North Carolina    ACC    
4    119    Chicago Bears    Tarik Cohen †    RB    North Carolina A&T    MEAC    from Arizona [R4 - 9]
4    120    Minnesota Vikings    Ben Gedeon     LB    Michigan    Big Ten    
4    121    San Francisco 49ers    Joe Williams     RB    Utah    Pac-12    from Indianapolis [R4 - 10]
4    122    Baltimore Ravens    Nico Siragusa     G    San Diego State    MW    
4    123    Washington Redskins    Montae Nicholson     S    Michigan State    Big Ten    
4    124    Detroit Lions    Jalen Reeves-Maybin     LB    Tennessee    SEC    from Tennessee via New England [R4 - 11]
4    125    Los Angeles Rams    Samson Ebukam     LB    Eastern Washington    Big Sky    from Tampa Bay via NY Jets [R4 - 12]
4    126    Cleveland Browns    Howard Wilson     CB    Houston    The American    from Denver [R4 - 13]
4    127    Detroit Lions    Michael Roberts     TE    Toledo    MAC    
4    128    Cincinnati Bengals    Josh Malone     WR    Tennessee    SEC    from Miami via Minnesota [R4 - 14]
4    –    New York Giants    Selection moved down twelve spots [Forfeited/Penalized 2]
4    129    Oakland Raiders    David Sharpe     OT    Florida    SEC    
4    130    Houston Texans    Julién Davenport     OT    Bucknell    Patriot    
4    131    New England Patriots    Deatrich Wise Jr.     DE    Arkansas    SEC    from Seattle [R4 - 15]
4    132    Philadelphia Eagles    Donnel Pumphrey     RB    San Diego State    MW    from Kansas City via Minnesota [R4 - 16]
4    133    Dallas Cowboys    Ryan Switzer     WR    North Carolina    ACC    
4    134    Green Bay Packers    Jamaal Williams     RB    BYU    Ind. (FBS)    
4    135    Pittsburgh Steelers    Joshua Dobbs     QB    Tennessee    SEC    
4    136    Atlanta Falcons    Sean Harlow     C    Oregon State    Pac-12    
4    137    Indianapolis Colts    Zach Banner     G    USC    Pac-12    from New England [R4 - 17]
4*    138    Cincinnati Bengals    Ryan Glasgow     DT    Michigan    Big Ten    
4*    139    Kansas City Chiefs    Jehu Chesson     WR    Michigan    Big Ten    from Cleveland via Philadelphia and Minnesota [R4 - 18]
4    140    New York Giants    Wayne Gallman     RB    Clemson    ACC    Selection dropped 12 spots (see above)
4*    141    New York Jets    Chad Hansen     WR    California    Pac-12    from LA Rams [R4 - 19]
4*    142    Houston Texans    Carlos Watkins     DT    Clemson    ACC    from Cleveland [R4 - 20]
4*    143    Indianapolis Colts    Marlon Mack     RB    South Florida    The American    from San Francisco  [R4 - 21]
4*    144    Indianapolis Colts    Grover Stewart     DT    Albany State    SIAC    
5    145    Denver Broncos    Jake Butt     TE    Michigan    Big Ten    from Cleveland [R5 - 1]
5    146    San Francisco 49ers    George Kittle †    TE    Iowa    Big Ten    
5    147    Chicago Bears    Jordan Morgan     G    Kutztown    PSAC    
5    148    Jacksonville Jaguars    Blair Brown     LB    Ohio    MAC    
5    149    Atlanta Falcons    Damontae Kazee     CB    San Diego State    MW    from LA Rams via Buffalo [R5 - 2]
5    150    New York Jets    Jordan Leggett     TE    Clemson    ACC    
5    151    Los Angeles Chargers    Desmond King     CB    Iowa    Big Ten    
5    152    Carolina Panthers    Corn Elder     CB    Miami (FL)    ACC    
5    153    Cincinnati Bengals    Jake Elliott     K    Memphis    The American    
5    154    Washington Redskins    Jeremy Sprinkle     TE    Arkansas    SEC    from New Orleans [R5 - 3]
5    155    Tennessee Titans    Jayon Brown     LB    UCLA    Pac-12    from Philadelphia [R5 - 4]
5    156    Atlanta Falcons    Brian Hill     RB    Wyoming    MW    from Buffalo [R5 - 5]
5    157    Arizona Cardinals    Will Holden     OT    Vanderbilt    SEC    
5    158    Indianapolis Colts    Nate Hairston     CB    Temple    The American    
5    159    Baltimore Ravens    Jermaine Eluemunor     OT    Texas A&M    SEC    
5    160    Cleveland Browns    Roderick Johnson     OT    Florida State    ACC    from Minnesota via NY Jets [R5 - 6]
5    161    Indianapolis Colts    Anthony Walker Jr.     LB    Northwestern    Big Ten    from Washington via San Francisco [R5 - 7]
5    162    Tampa Bay Buccaneers    Jeremy McNichols     RB    Boise State    MW    
5    163    Buffalo Bills    Matt Milano     LB    Boston College    ACC    from Denver via New England [R5 - 8]
5    164    Miami Dolphins    Isaac Asiata     G    Utah    Pac-12    from Tennessee via Philadelphia [R5 - 9]
5    165    Detroit Lions    Jamal Agnew     CB    San Diego    Pioneer    
5    166    Philadelphia Eagles    Shelton Gibson     WR    West Virginia    Big 12    from Miami [R5 - 10]
5    167    New York Giants    Avery Moss     DE    Youngstown State    MVFC    
5    168    Oakland Raiders    Marquel Lee     LB    Wake Forest    ACC    
5    169    Houston Texans    Treston Decoud     CB    Oregon State    Pac-12    
5    –    Seattle Seahawks    Selection forfeited for violating off-season workout policies [Forfeited/Penalized 3]
5    170    Minnesota Vikings    Rodney Adams     WR    South Florida    The American    from Kansas City [R5 - 11]
5    171    Buffalo Bills    Nathan Peterman     QB    Pittsburgh    ACC    from Dallas [R5 - 12]
5    172    Denver Broncos    Isaiah McKenzie     WR    Georgia    SEC    from Green Bay [R5 - 13]
5    173    Pittsburgh Steelers    Brian Allen     CB    Utah    Pac-12    
5    174    Atlanta Falcons    Eric Saubert     TE    Drake    Pioneer    
5    175    Green Bay Packers    DeAngelo Yancey     WR    Purdue    Big Ten    from New England via Cleveland and Denver [R5 - 14]
5*    176    Cincinnati Bengals    J. J. Dielman     C    Utah    Pac-12    
5*    177    San Francisco 49ers    Trent Taylor     WR    Louisiana Tech    C-USA    from Denver [R5 - 15]
5*    178    Miami Dolphins    Davon Godchaux     DT    LSU    SEC    
5*    179    Arizona Cardinals    T. J. Logan     RB    North Carolina    ACC    
5*    180    Minnesota Vikings    Danny Isidora     G    Miami (FL)    ACC    from Kansas City [R5 - 16]
5*    181    New York Jets    Dylan Donahue     DE    West Georgia    Gulf South    from Cleveland [R5 - 17]
5*    182    Green Bay Packers    Aaron Jones     RB    UTEP    C-USA    
5*    183    Kansas City Chiefs    Ukeme Eligwe     LB    Georgia Southern    Sun Belt    from New England [R5 - 18]
5*    184    Philadelphia Eagles    Nathan Gerry     S    Nebraska    Big Ten    from Miami [R5 - 19]
6    185    Cleveland Browns    Caleb Brantley     DT    Florida    SEC    
6    186    Baltimore Ravens    Chuck Clark     S    Virginia Tech    ACC    from San Francisco [R6 - 1]
6    187    Seattle Seahawks    Mike Tyson     S    Cincinnati    The American    from Jacksonville [R6 - 2]
6    188    New York Jets    Elijah McGuire     RB    Louisiana-Lafayette    Sun Belt    from Chicago via Houston and Cleveland [R6 - 3]
6    189    Los Angeles Rams    Tanzel Smart     DT    Tulane    The American    
6    190    Los Angeles Chargers    Sam Tevi     OT    Utah    Pac-12    
6    191    Dallas Cowboys    Xavier Woods     S    Louisiana Tech    C-USA    from NY Jets [R6 - 4]
6    192    Carolina Panthers    Alexander Armah     FB    West Georgia    Gulf South    
6    193    Cincinnati Bengals    Jordan Evans     LB    Oklahoma    Big 12    
6    194    Miami Dolphins    Vincent Taylor     DT    Oklahoma State    Big 12    from Philadelphia [R6 - 5]
6    195    Buffalo Bills    Tanner Vallejo     LB    Boise State    MW    
6    196    New Orleans Saints    Al-Quadin Muhammad     DE    Miami (FL)    ACC    
6    197    New York Jets    Jeremy Clark     CB    Michigan    Big Ten    from Arizona via Chicago and LA Rams [R6 - 6]
6    198    San Francisco 49ers    D. J. Jones     DT    Ole Miss    SEC    from Baltimore [R6 - 7]
6    199    Washington Redskins    Chase Roullier     C    Wyoming    MW    from Minnesota [R6 - 8]
6    200    New York Giants    Adam Bisnowaty     OT    Pittsburgh    ACC    from Indianapolis via New England and Tennessee [R6 - 9]
6    201    Minnesota Vikings    Bucky Hodges     TE    Virginia Tech    ACC    from Washington [R6 - 10]
6    202    San Francisco 49ers    Pita Taumoepenu     DE    Utah    Pac-12    from Denver [R6 - 11]
6    203    Denver Broncos    De'Angelo Henderson     RB    Coastal Carolina    Ind. (FCS)    from Tennessee [R6 - 12]
6    204    New York Jets    Derrick Jones     CB    Ole Miss    SEC    from Tampa Bay [R6 - 13]
6    205    Detroit Lions    Jeremiah Ledbetter     DE    Arkansas    SEC    
6    206    Los Angeles Rams    Sam Rogers     FB    Virginia Tech    ACC    from Miami [R6 - 14]
6    207    Cincinnati Bengals    Brandon Wilson     CB    Houston    The American    from NY Giants via Tennessee [R6 - 15]
6    208    Arizona Cardinals    Rudy Ford     S    Auburn    SEC    from Oakland [R6 - 16]
6    209    Washington Redskins    Robert Davis     WR    Georgia State    Sun Belt    from Houston [R6 - 17]
6    210    Seattle Seahawks    Justin Senior     OT    Mississippi State    SEC    
6    –    Kansas City Chiefs    Selection forfeited for violating the NFL's Anti-Tampering policy [Forfeited/Penalized 4]
6    211    New England Patriots    Conor McDermott     OT    UCLA    Pac-12    from Dallas [R6 - 18]
6    212    Green Bay Packers    Kofi Amichia     OT    South Florida    The American    
6    213    Pittsburgh Steelers    Colin Holba     LS    Louisville    ACC    
6    214    Philadelphia Eagles    Elijah Qualls     DT    Washington    Pac-12    from Atlanta via Tennessee [R6 - 19]
6    215    Detroit Lions    Brad Kaaya     QB    Miami (FL)    ACC    from New England [R6 - 20]
6*    216    Dallas Cowboys    Marquez White     CB    Florida State    ACC    from Kansas City via New England [R6 - 21]
6*    217    Tennessee Titans    Corey Levin     G    Chattanooga    SoCon    from Cincinnati [R6 - 22]
6*    218    Kansas City Chiefs    Leon McQuay     S    USC    Pac-12    
7    219    Minnesota Vikings    Stacy Coley     WR    Miami (FL)    ACC    from Cleveland via San Francisco [R7 - 1]
7    220    Minnesota Vikings    Ifeadi Odenigbo     DE    Northwestern    Big Ten    from San Francisco via Washington [R7 - 2]
7    221    Oakland Raiders    Shalom Luani     S    Washington State    Pac-12    from Chicago via Arizona [R7 - 3]
7    222    Jacksonville Jaguars    Jalen Myrick     CB    Minnesota    Big Ten    
7    223    Tampa Bay Buccaneers    Stevie Tu'ikolovatu     DT    USC    Pac-12    from LA Rams via Miami [R7 - 4]
7    224    Cleveland Browns    Zane Gonzalez     K    Arizona State    Pac-12    from NY Jets [R7 - 5]
7    225    Los Angeles Chargers    Isaac Rochell     DE    Notre Dame    Ind. (FBS)    
7    226    Seattle Seahawks    David Moore     WR    East Central    GAC    from Carolina [R7 - 6]
7    227    Tennessee Titans    Josh Carraway     LB    TCU    Big 12    from Cincinnati [R7 - 7]
7    228    Dallas Cowboys    Joey Ivie     DT    Florida    SEC    from Buffalo [R7 - 8]
7    229    San Francisco 49ers    Adrian Colbert     CB    Miami (FL)    ACC    from New Orleans[R7 - 9]
7    230    Washington Redskins    Josh Harvey-Clemons     S    Louisville    ACC    from Philadelphia via Minnesota [R7 - 10]
7    231    Oakland Raiders    Jylan Ware     OT    Alabama State    SWAC    from Arizona [R7 - 11]
7    232    Minnesota Vikings    Elijah Lee     LB    Kansas State    Big 12    
7    233    Carolina Panthers    Harrison Butker     K    Georgia Tech    ACC    from Indianapolis via Cleveland [R7 - 12]
7    234    Los Angeles Rams    Ejuan Price     LB    Pittsburgh    ACC    from Baltimore [R7 - 13]
7    235    Washington Redskins    Joshua Holsey     CB    Auburn    SEC    
7    236    Tennessee Titans    Brad Seaton     OT    Villanova    CAA    
7    237    Miami Dolphins    Isaiah Ford     WR    Virginia Tech    ACC    from Tampa Bay [R7 - 14]
7    238    Green Bay Packers    Devante Mays     RB    Utah State    MW    from Denver  [R7 - 15]
7    239    Dallas Cowboys    Noah Brown     WR    Ohio State    Big Ten    from Detroit and New England [R7 - 16]
7    240    Jacksonville Jaguars    Marquez Williams     FB    Miami (FL)    ACC    from Miami [R7 - 17]
7    241    Tennessee Titans    Khalfani Muhammad     RB    California    Pac-12    from NY Giants [R7 - 18]
7    242    Oakland Raiders    Elijah Hood     RB    North Carolina    ACC    
7    243    Houston Texans    Kyle Fuller     C    Baylor    Big 12    
7    244    Oakland Raiders    Treyvon Hester     DT    Toledo    MAC    from Seattle  [R7 - 19]
7    245    Minnesota Vikings    Jack Tocho     CB    NC State    ACC    from Kansas City [R7 - 20]
7    246    Dallas Cowboys    Jordan Carrell     DT    Colorado    Pac-12    
7    247    Green Bay Packers    Malachi Dupre     WR    LSU    SEC    
7    248    Pittsburgh Steelers    Keion Adams     DE    Western Michigan    MAC    
7    249    Seattle Seahawks    Chris Carson     RB    Oklahoma State    Big 12    from Atlanta [R7 - 21]
7    250    Detroit Lions    Pat O'Connor     DE    Eastern Michigan    MAC    from New England [R7 - 22]
7*    251    Cincinnati Bengals    Mason Schreck     TE    Buffalo    MAC    
7*    252    Cleveland Browns    Matthew Dayes     RB    NC State    ACC    from Denver [R7 - 23]
7*    253    Denver Broncos    Chad Kelly     QB    Ole Miss    SEC    Mr. Irrelevant

9 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I, for one, have confidence in Jones. I think he looks pretty good for the most part.  He hasn't done anything that would want me to question his abilities at this point.  He's a rookie so mistakes are going to happen.

of course, he's not like what Aaron Rodgers was as a rookie but I still feel there's potential.  😛

Aaron Rodgers did not a starter his first three years in the NFL.