Sign in to follow this  
KingPrawn

Last minute MNF WR Help?

I'm down 38 points going in to MNF in my PPR league. My opponent has Sony Michel to go yet. I have LeVeon Bell, the NE DST and Robby Anderson.

Do I stick with Robby Anderson or make a switch and drop him to start Phillip Dorsett or Jakobi Meyers?

I'm down 9.76 going in tonight. Due to injuries (Green, DJax, Shepard) I have to start Anderson & Hope that Dorsett plays. Brady is short targets so I would think they do everything they can to get Dorsett in the lineup tonight. IF he plays, he and Anderson should out produce Meyers. Though mountain for you to climb either way. 

• Thanks 1

If Dorsett plays, I like his odds better than Anderson's.  That said, I think they could finish the night with very similar numbers. 

• Thanks 1

You're probably going to lose either way, but you need to swing for the fences and play Dorsett--he's got the best chance at the 100 yards and 2 TDs you need.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, KingPrawn said:

I'm down 38 points going in to MNF in my PPR league. My opponent has Sony Michel to go yet. I have LeVeon Bell, the NE DST and Robby Anderson.

Do I stick with Robby Anderson or make a switch and drop him to start Phillip Dorsett or Jakobi Meyers?

Would stick. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the help all. I think Dorsett has the better chance to put up 100 and 2 TDs which is what I am going to need. I don't think the chance is very good though and I think it is more likely that they put up similar numbers. Decided to stand pat with Robby. I would have had to cut him to add Dorsett and didn't want to risk losing him. I like his schedule the ROS. Even with a big game from my WR I think I'm still fighting an uphill battle though as well.

Also playing a factor into it is that I'm leading my division by 3 games (+ the tie breaker) and the other teams in the division have already lost this week. So I can afford to take the loss this week without the risk of losing Anderson.

Thanks again