Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Singer's safe space invaded while on stage at concert.

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So awesome!!! Women are literally and figuratively a bunch of pussies.  

So now rude behavior is going to require government intervention I suppose.

Exactly...and only a lib would turn "rude" into "sexual harassment".

“every night before the 'alaska' acoustic encore, i speak about gratitude and growth and change. it's the most vulnerable part of the set. just me and a guitar before i say goodnight,” Rogers wrote in her post. “Last night, in the middle of this speech a man yelled ‘take your top off.’ another joined in and yelled ‘you cute though.’”

What a stupid fvcking liberal. Just take your fvcking top off or or get off the stage bltch.

That guy is funny. What he was doing there I don't know, but he's funny. 

I didn’t see anyone complaining about grown women yelling things like “let me suck your d1ck” to the Jonas brothers when they were underage 🤷🏻‍♂️

Show your tatas or get off the stage if in fact your music isn't resonating. Which it sounds like it wasn't. 

Just now, fandandy said:

Some female artist was recently dry-humped by a fan and they fell off the stage.  

lol@ "some female artist"

If a women is too fragile to have men asking her to take her top off then she is not main stage material. 

12 minutes ago, sderk said:

“every night before the 'alaska' acoustic encore, i speak about gratitude and growth and change. it's the most vulnerable part of the set. just me and a guitar before i say goodnight,” Rogers wrote in her post. “Last night, in the middle of this speech a man yelled ‘take your top off.’ another joined in and yelled ‘you cute though.’

What a stupid fvcking liberal. Just take your fvcking top or or get off the stage bltch.

I wonder what the guy looked like........ :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

If a women is too fragile to have men asking her to take her top off then she is not main stage material. 

I'd like to have website that just picks at sh!t like that. 

Title would be " Singer Shows that She Simply Isn't Main Stage Material"

You open it, and simply tells the story, as Fox or CNN wrote it (non plagiarizing version).   The title of course, puts an opinionated, likely factual twist on it.

I'd have a comments section, so folks from both sides could get heated. 

Ya think you'd get sued?  

7 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I couldn't think of her name.  

I swear.,..I heard the meat dress wearing whiner about how the music industry doesn't take women seriously had this happen. I did not know it was while dry humping a fan.  How hilarious!

CNN now reporting that Maggie Rogers has "stood up" to those that sexually harassed her. (I still giggle that she referred to it as "sexual harassment")

And no. "Standing up to" a trivial/common thing like that would have been ignoring it in the first place. Or saying something back to the guy.   Tweeting it and making it mainstream and making a mountain out of a molehill,  then later "addressing it" isn't standing up to it. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/21/entertainment/maggie-rogers-heckler-response-trnd/index.html

Furthermore, if she wants to be on the big stage, that's a risk she's going to have to be willing to take (getting yelled at). 

But, we all know...

Maggie Rogers can't handle the big stage.

Maggie Rogers can't handle the main stage.

Maggie Rogers can't handle pressure.

Maggie Rogers needs to stick to youtube and turn the comments off. 

Rogers even used the words "safe space"! I thought that was just a term that the mentally strong used to make fun of the mentally weak!  I didn't know it was a thing. 

Oh...and she referenced "her feelings".  Unbelievably typical. If I didn't know better, I'd think her persona was made up by the right, just to make fun of the left. But nope, its 100% her. :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B32VMtLlq_U/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=dlfix

What happened to the Safe Space message board that the board Lefties set up during the Obama years? Wasn’t it membership by approval?

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

CNN now reporting that Maggie Rogers has "stood up" to those that sexually harassed her. (I still giggle that she referred to it as "sexual harassment")

And no. "Standing up to" a trivial/common thing like that would have been ignoring it in the first place. Or saying something back to the guy.   Tweeting it and making it mainstream and making a mountain out of a molehill,  then later "addressing it" isn't standing up to it. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/21/entertainment/maggie-rogers-heckler-response-trnd/index.html

Furthermore, if she wants to be on the big stage, that's a risk she's going to have to be willing to take (getting yelled at). 

But, we all know...

Maggie Rogers can't handle the big stage.

Maggie Rogers can't handle the main stage.

Maggie Rogers can't handle pressure.

Maggie Rogers needs to stick to youtube and turn the comments off. 

Rogers even used the words "safe space"! I thought that was just a term that the mentally strong used to make fun of the mentally weak!  I didn't know it was a thing. 

Oh...and she referenced "her feelings".  Unbelievably typical. If I didn't know better, I'd think her persona was made up by the right, just to make fun of the left. But nope, its 100% her. :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B32VMtLlq_U/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=dlfix

"I step on stage every night and give every part of me."

Clearly this is not the case. :lol:

Can size? Impossible to make an accurate assessment without that knowledge. 

He told her to take her top off....  :lol: