Sign in to follow this  
Kunal

ROS WRs

My WR's are Julio, Hopkins, Golladay, Dede and John Brown. 

I am looking to trade one of Golladay, Dede or John Brown to try and upgrade my RB situation.

Which one should I be most comfortable giving up? 

Dede, but I'm not sure how much of a RB upgrade he can command, unless you're trying to upgrade from Duke Johnson to Peyton Barber or something.

Who are you trying to upgrade?  You didn't list the RB's you have.  I doubt any of those WR's is going to garner you an upgrade though.  You may have to include two of them, and an above average RB, to get an upgrade.  RB's in fantasy football are extremely difficult to acquire in a trade.  It typically takes one owner seriously overpaying. 

Golladay holds the most value but I would trade the other two first.  As mentioned above......you won't get much for them.  Brown would be the one I could part with the easiest.  The jags have more offensive plays and Dede receives more targets inside and outside the redzone

3 hours ago, Kunal said:

My WR's are Julio, Hopkins, Golladay, Dede and John Brown. 

I am looking to trade one of Golladay, Dede or John Brown to try and upgrade my RB situation.

Which one should I be most comfortable giving up? 

Most comfortable would be Westbrook, but he well also give you the lest in return. 

I mean I wouldn’t want him.  

Of the three listed Brown might give you the best return. 

My RBs are Kerryon, Michel, Jamaal and Cohen. 

I plan to include one of the 3WR listed above with a TE (Hooper or Andrews, not sure who given that Sanu has been traded away?) 

Hooper is likely to get the looks that Sanu isn't there for.  Plus, Ridley has had a couple of rough games this season.  If you are going to try for an upgrade, I'd offer Andrews and a WR.  If that doesn't work, I'd offer Andrews, a WR and either Kerryon, Jamaal or Cohen.  You definitely need help at RB and the price typically isn't cheap for an every week starter. 

Just depends on the value of rb your trying to gain in a trade. 

Really all one can do his make an offer. 

41 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Just depends on the value of rb your trying to gain in a trade. 

Really all one can do his make an offer. 

Exactly.  Lead with a fair offer so you don't shut yourself out of future conversation with the other owner.  Don't lead with your best, or most desperate offer.