Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Think the MSM isn't biased?

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

Like I mentioned earlier, the real victims are the people who have to compete for jobs against the who is trying to sleep her way to the top. See Kamala Harris.

I work in a huge company with so many people who do this sort of thing all the time. Analysts and consultants sleeping with senior managers and managing directors. They are all nasty dirty on top of it all.  

I get that, but why would you want to work for a person or company that acts that way?  There are other opportunities out there that are just as good or better.  Don't make yourself a victim.  At that point, you're not a victim, but an enabler.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I get that, but why would you want to work for a person or company that acts that way?  There are other opportunities out there that are just as good or better.  Don't make yourself a victim.  At that point, you're not a victim, but an enabler.

Good point. But it doesn't affect me personally in the least as I like my position and have no desire to move up. I keep getting pulled into project work because they know I know what I know. I do not want to be at senior manager level because I do not like selling new projects in the least and I make as much as I need already. On the other hand, a lot of people do leave, it's just that the company has like 500k employees and they have no problem with the turn and burn approach. Or maybe that should be burn and turn in this case.

I agree that the real (tangible) victims are the ones not sleeping their way to promotions, kinda like the athletes who didn't use PEDs or the female athletes who are actually female.  But there is a security issue with her behavior as well which has been pointed out; I presume she had some level of secret clearance given the committees she was on, and I don't think she could maintain that with this info (others here might know more than I do).

So, even though there is a rule that prohibits sex between a congressperson and staff, it doesn't look like there are any repercussions. Until a republican does it. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, even though there is a rule that prohibits sex between a congressperson and staff, it doesn't look like there are any repercussions. Until a republican does it. 

I don't think this one is over.

21 minutes ago, Strike said:

I guess the heat is finally getting to her.  She finally commented on the allegations, not surprisingly denying them, and throwing her estranged husband under the bus.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7602145/California-congresswoman-Katie-Hill-lashes-abusive-husband-throuple-allegations.html

🤣

What the fvck is a "throuple"? 

1 minute ago, sderk said:

What the fvck is a "throuple"? 

First I've heard that word too but I've gathered it means "threesome couple".

Just now, Strike said:

Me too. But really? Writers are just making up words now as if they actually exist?

8 hours ago, peenie said:

I had to look up what MSM means for you guys. For me it means:

Now I know it also means mainstream media.

You are really coming out of your sexual shell. Good for you!

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Where is peenie when we need some kinky nickname explained?  :lol:

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Husband was "abusive".  Case closed.  She wins  NEXT

That's a lot different than the narrative she was painting when trying to get elected.  Read towards the bottom of this article:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7602145/California-congresswoman-Katie-Hill-lashes-abusive-husband-throuple-allegations.html

4 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Husband was "abusive".  Case closed.  She wins  NEXT

Yeah, with him for 15 years and once she got elected she started thinking she was all that and a bag of chips she then started whoring herself around.  How typical.

The polyamorous relationship with the campaign staffer is odd. The action itself is I suppose private, but these people are probably freaks. I’ve know a couple people into this stuff and they were all terrible people, don’t care who their behavior affects and how. But putting that component aside, it doesn’t seem appropriate to use some underling for jollies. They’re dependent on you for their career.

Then when she got into congress the allegation is she’s now focking some male staffer. She denied it but given what she’s already admitted to with the female campaign staffer you certainly have to wonder.

Bottom line I think the campaign staffer conduct is bad enough and she’s admitted to it. She should resign from office IMO

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Shapiro has the receipts

This kind of stuff is just awesome to see.

Washing

Ironing

Focking

ETC..

Hopefully this starts a movement to get women back in the kitchen where they belong. No married woman should be in the workforce let alone in the gubbermint. 

• Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 5:39 PM, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Where is peenie when we need some kinky nickname explained?  :lol:

I work in research, specifically HIV and AIDS, so MSM is a term we use often. Below the term is used in an article:

WASHINGTON — Findings presented at IDWeek demonstrated the potential of Grindr to identify men who have sex with men, or MSM, who are at high risk for HIV, suggesting a potential new route for testing and prevention outreach, researchers said.

4 hours ago, peenie said:

I work in research, specifically HIV and AIDS, so MSM is a term we use often. Below the term is used in an article:

Are you flirting with me   :huh:

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What is the end result you guys are looking for here?

For her to go out with me.  :dunno:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What is the end result you guys are looking for here?

I started this thread to point out the hypocrisy of the MSM.  And that hypocrisy continues.  Also, as I noted previously in this thread, I was in So. Cal. during election season last year and saw a lot of Katie Hill on TV.  I saw through her phony facade and was disgusted they actually elected her.  So, I'm glad she's crashing and burning.  I hope she keeps fighting it because the more she does the more dirt is gonna be dug up.  I mean, seriously, she had pics on a site called "would you fock my wife" and she thought that wouldn't come out?  Does she not know how the interweb works nowadays?

Just now, Strike said:

I started this thread to point out the hypocrisy of the MSM.  And that hypocrisy continues.  Also, as I noted previously in this thread, I was in So. Cal. during election season last year and saw a lot of Katie Hill on TV.  I saw through her phony facade and was disgusted they actually elected her.  So, I'm glad she's crashing and burning.  I hope she keeps fighting it because the more she does the more dirt is gonna be dug up.  I mean, seriously, she had pics on a site called "would you fock my wife" and she thought that wouldn't come out?  Does she not know how the interweb works nowadays?

She doesn't seem all the bright.  Everyone knows the secrets will come out eventually when you're in politics.  As for what she's been doing in her personal life, she sounds like she knows how to have a good time.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

She doesn't seem all the bright.  Everyone knows the secrets will come out eventually when you're in politics.  As for what she's been doing in her personal life, she sounds like she knows how to have a good time.

Sure, that's fine.  But had this been a Republican you would have lost your bacon, demanding his resignation from Congress.

Are you asking the same of Hill?

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What is the end result you guys are looking for 

A special counsel 

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sure, that's fine.  But had this been a Republican you would have lost your bacon, demanding his resignation from Congress.

Are you asking the same of Hill?

If she was a Republican my opinion wouldn't have changed.  I think the media's opinion would be different though so that proves the point of the thread.

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wouldn't Fock that. Weird body, fugly face. 

You’re crazy.

Probably not nearly as crazy as she is, but crazy.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re crazy.

Probably not nearly as crazy as she is, but crazy.

Agreed.  I'd still hit it.  Plus, she's bi and into "throuples" so there might even be another woman too.  Win-Win!

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Agreed.  I'd still hit it.  Plus, she's bi and into "throuples" so there might even be another woman too.  Win-Win!

Yeah I actually think she's kind of oddly cute. Plus any chick I've been with who is crazy, is crazy in the sack too.

5 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Yeah I actually think she's kind of oddly cute. Plus any chick I've been with who is crazy, is crazy in the sack too.

F#ck'n-A.  :thumbsup:

The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long so you need to get them in that "twice as bright" crazy phase.