I predict a hard hitting game,  probably dirty on the Jets end. Brady may not make it through. I give the Jets a 50 pct chance of winning.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Who are the Jets going to trot out there once Namath is gone? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who are the Jets going to trot out there once Namath is gone? 

Keyshawn Johnson.

Everytime I get settled in for Monday night football, depression quickly sets in, once Booger says his first word.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Keyshawn Johnson.

Just give me the damn mic! 

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Everytime I get settled in for Monday night football, depression quickly sets in, once Booger says his first word.

I have yet to watch MNF, only heard him when people make fun of him.  Game is DVRing right now. Not looking forward to it

I wonder how the Pats manage to cheat in this one, they dont need to, but I dont think they can help themselves

• Sad 1

I think the Giants defense showed up and put Jet uniforms on. Williams better bring some heat or Brady will sit back and pick apart that zone in his sleep.  He won't need to shower after the game. Unless him and Kraft hit the rub and tug.  

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I wonder how the Pats manage to cheat in this one, they dont need to, but I dont think they can help themselves

Who knows but I'm sure Baltimore will cry for some new rule changes at seasons end again. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

We already have a Jets-Pats discussion in the FFToday Board.

Why do we need one here?

Edit:  Hey, Look!  The Patriots are playing YET ANOTHER creampuff!

Because I can't call digby34 a retard over there and when my prediction proves wrong my fans can come in here and rag on me. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because I can't call digby34 a retard over there and when my prediction proves wrong my fans can come in here and rag on me. 

:lol::cheers:

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Fair enough.  :thumbsup:

I don’t recall a time he’s ever been right. But then again what do I know. Supposedly I have an IQ of 34 which would mean I wouldn’t even be able to be here typing this to you. Just shows the type of retard he is. Even so much he’s stolen the insult of calling someone a retard (which he’s been called quite a bit). Doesn’t really have insults of his own 🤣

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I don’t recall a time he’s ever been right. But then again what do I know. Supposedly I have an IQ of 34 which would mean I wouldn’t even be able to be here typing this to you. Just shows the type of retard he is. Even so much he’s stolen the insult of calling someone a retard (which he’s been called quite a bit). Doesn’t really have insults of his own 🤣

Well, it's closer to 34 than 134. Lol. 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Well, to be honest, I think both you guys are good posters.  I can't quit either one of you.  :)

Whoever scheduled this game for MNF should be punched in the face in front of his boyfriend and non gender identifying  "kids"

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I think I speak for everyone when I say you should be taking advice from OP 🤣

What will be higher, the Pats score or Digby's IQ?  Lol. 

Just now, Gladiators said:

I like the Jets’ strategy in this one.

Is that sarcasm? Hard to tell on the internet 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Is that sarcasm? Hard to tell on the internet 

What’s that supposed to mean?

:lol:

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Whoever scheduled this game for MNF should be punched in the face in front of his boyfriend and non gender identifying  "kids"

I’ve got the game on the tv on mute. Currently outside drinking a little while listening to Sinatra and Dean Martin. Beautiful day and feels great tonight. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Gladiators said:

What’s that supposed to mean?

Are you mocking me?!?!

Just now, Djgb13 said:

I don’t think OP knows what an IQ is or how the score works 🤔

I know you didn't get a 34 on your ACT. People with 34's don't become Murses. You should know this from when you were pretending to be a doctor. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

HT, you better not peenie this. 

Hell no. I'm racking up the likes bustin up Digby34. Lol. 

To date (not including tonight), the Pats have played teams with a combined record of 11-26.  They have not played a single competitive team yet, 7 weeks into the season.

The first REAL competition they face will be 5-2 Ravens two weeks from now.  That'll be WEEK 9!  Next week they get 2-4 CLE and the still get to play CIN, BUF and MIA yet.

I don't know if I've EVER seen a schedule so easy.  They might as well play Girl Scout Troop 241 for all the competition they've faced so far this year.

At this point, it's impossible to tell if the Pats really are any good or not.

I don’t think OP realizes others can see the “likes” on his posts and he hasn’t gotten a single like. Oof 🤣