Sign in to follow this  
skydiverd

QB Stream week 8

Seems like a lot of QB questions popping up for week 8, and admittedly, I'm jealous over what everyone else has to choose from on their WW's LOL.  I've been in QB hell all season thanks to my league mates all hoarding QB's.  

As of week 4, I was 1-3 and sitting on an injured #1 pick Barkley, and also Hunter Henry, and it was looking really bad...  FF to today - I am now 4-3, have scored the highest total points by over 30, and only 1 game behind a pair of 5-2 teams who just seem to get lucky every week winning low scoring games.  They have both faced less than 100 points less than I have this season.  I feel pretty good about my chances of passing one or both of them.  

So, Last few weeks I've been using Cousins.  He gets a short week vs Wash, and I am probably ok leaving him in there, although I don't see a big need for him to throw a lot in this one.  Which is also ok, as I have Cook, so basically I get all MN TD's, which has been good last few weeks.  

Stream options are Darnold vs Jax - so bad against NE that I cannot consider this right now

Bridgewater Vs AZ - I like this matchup - is Teddy for sure playing this week?

Rudolph vs Miami - also a good matchup although he has not done much to impress me

M. Moore vs Green Bay - I'd like to get this, but I have a feeling there is no way I'll win this claim 

Both the Mahommes and Matt Ryan owners will also be picking up QB's, and I am pretty sure they both have a priority over me as we go by league rank.  So my choices will be less than you see here.

Can you give me your ranks of 2-3 of these?  

Thanks y'all!

Cousins 

Bridgewater

7 hours ago, skydiverd said:

I've been in QB hell all season thanks to my league mates all hoarding QB's.

Kinda hard to sympathize with "QB hell" when your QB has thrown for almost 1000 yards and 10 TDs in the past three games.

Just suck it up and stick with that loser Cousins.

5 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Kinda hard to sympathize with "QB hell" when your QB has thrown for almost 1000 yards and 10 TDs in the past three games.

Just suck it up and stick with that loser Cousins.

Ha ha. True. But I feel that is cosmic justice as the first 3 weeks I suffered less than 10 points each week at the position. 

I think Moore is gonna surprise some people.

But yeah, Stick with Cousins and deal with the 17-18 point Floor every week.

Cook has got the play action pass working so take advantage of it.

Until Cook goes down tomorrow night, right AxeElf? :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Until Cook goes down tomorrow night, right AxeElf?

Way to jinx him...

I've been holding Mattison since draft day, and will until the season ends.  😉

An owner dropped Minshew yesterday so I grabbed him.  He seems to have a safe floor and I will keep him and Cousins and play the matchups.

6 hours ago, skydiverd said:

I've been holding Mattison since draft day, and will until the season ends.  😉

An owner dropped Minshew yesterday so I grabbed him.  He seems to have a safe floor and I will keep him and Cousins and play the matchups.

That'll be great... for the two more weeks that Minshew QBs the Jags.