sderk

Now the word 'Lynch' is under attack from the left

So now, white people can't say they are being lynched or had been lynched, although the left employs the lynching strategy in every form that they can.

The left and black people can say so many things these days that white people are silenced on. Those words are VERBOTEN to whites!!

President Donald Trump compared the impeachment process to "a lynching" on Twitter Tuesday morning.

"So some day, if a Democrat becomes President and the Republicans win the House, even by a tiny margin, they can impeach the President, without due process or fairness or any legal rights," he wrote. "All Republicans must remember what they are witnessing here — a lynching. But we will WIN!"...

...A top Democrat, House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn, D-S.C., said on CNN, “"That is one word no president ought to apply to himself. You know, I've studied presidential history quite a bit, and I don't know if we've ever seen anything quite like this."

Rep. Bobby Rush of Illinois, an African American Democratic congressman, in a reference to the historical connotations of the word, said, “Do you know how many people who look like me have been lynched, since the inception of this country, by people who look like you.”

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Rush tweeted.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-compares-impeachment-process-to-a-lynching/ar-AAJam4o?ocid=ientp

• Confused 1

Add it to the list... ignore the list...  and tell PC assholes to fuck off.

• Thanks 1

John Lynch says fock off and so do I. 

Well I don’t really give a sh1t and I’m just tired of Trump’s horrible behavior, but obviously it was in very poor taste. A fockin president of the United States should not be saying that kind of crap

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well I don’t really give a sh1t and I’m just tired of Trump’s horrible behavior, but obviously it was in very poor taste. A fockin president of the United States should not be saying that kind of crap

But he is correct in what he is saying. Do you prefer him to lie like the lies that the left throws out there in a manner that comes across in some weird sounding statement and not wanting to hurt some sensitive person's feelers?

• Like 2

Just now, sderk said:

But he is correct in what he is saying. Do you prefer lies like the left throws out there in a manner that comes across and not wanting to hurt some sensitive person's feelers?

It’s just not befitting the office of the presidency. This isn’t SJW fake-outrage over some stupid thing an obscure celebrity said, it’s the g0ddamn President of the United States. Focking act like it

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

This type of comment is beyond useless.  At this point, everyone knows the left's appeal to honor is totally fake.  If it was genuine, they could start (and I mean just scratch the surface) by kicking Maxine Waters out of congress and Joe Biden out of the democratic party.  Stop using the office of POTUS as a shield for a fake argument.

A lot more white people have been lynched in this country than black people and it isn’t even close.  What is the point of this? Crap like this shows you why so many Black Americans can’t or won’t get ahead.

The past is what you make of it. You can use it to hurt yourself or others or you can use it to make yourself strong.

Just now, riversco said:

This type of comment is beyond useless.  At this point, everyone knows the left's appeal to honor is totally fake.  If it was genuine, they could start (and I mean just scratch the surface) by kicking Maxine Waters out of congress and Joe Biden out of the democratic party.

Maxine maybe but you lost all credibility by lumping Biden in there

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Maxine maybe but you lost all credibility by lumping Biden in there

Biden threatened to punch trump several times. 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Why?

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s just not befitting the office of the presidency. This isn’t SJW fake-outrage over some stupid thing an obscure celebrity said, it’s the g0ddamn President of the United States. Focking act like it

What is not befitting? Exposing the left for all the actual work they don't perform and the crap they throw out to gum up progress?

Walk tall and carry a big stick. Screw the wimps on the left who get offended by everything except sex changes and baby killing.

Thank God Trump didn't say he was being "keelhauled" or else he'd be in trouble with Pirate Americans. 

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

A lot more white people have been lynched in this country than black people and it isn’t even close.  What is the point of this? Crap like this shows you why so many Black Americans can’t or won’t get ahead.

The past is what you make of it. You can use it to hurt yourself or others or you can use it to make yourself strong.

That doesn't sound right.

Also, I'm pretty sure every single person who has been lynched, white or black probably would have chosen impeachment given the choice.  

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Thank God Trump didn't say he was being "keelhauled" or else he'd be in trouble with Pirate Americans. 

Holy crap. What if he ever called Pelosi or Hillary a witch. How would the world ever recover from that???? The Witch Americans would be damaged emotionally for a long time.

pro tip for leftists:  don't enter threads and dump half-truths in them to try to generate guilt trips among republicans.  All that's gonna happen is people will point out your hypocrisy.

Also sorry black people but every race has been lynched.

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

That doesn't sound right.

Also, I'm pretty sure every single person who has been lynched, white or black probably would have chosen impeachment given the choice.  

I'm pretty sure some American revolutionary said "give me liberty or give me death".  He would quite literally have rather died than live without liberty.  But what do I know.  You should read about what happened to many of the revolutionaries during the period.  The British would threaten to take away their homes, their children, conscript their children into the British army and never see them again.  They refused to turn.

7 minutes ago, riversco said:

pro tip for leftists:  don't enter threads and dump half-truths in them to try to generate guilt trips among republicans.  All that's gonna happen is people will point out your hypocrisy.

That's all they have. 

Don't you feel sorry for the Indians?

Don't you feel sorry for black people?

Muslims have it so hard.

Asian people... Well they actually do well for themselves so never mind that.

OMG those poor people in Syria.

No human is illegal.

I don't care. Every race religion and people have had hardships in one form or another. Democrats like to live in the past so they can blame it on the present. Fock that.

It’s not “you can’t say anything these days” it’s white people cant say certain things, everyone else can say whatever tf they want. 

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

That's all they have. 

Don't you fill sorry for the Indians?

Don't you feel sorry for black people?

Muslims have it so hard.

Asian people... Well they actually do well for themselves so never mind that.

OMG those poor people in Syria.

No human is illegal.

I don't care. Every race religion and people have had hardships in one form or another. Democrats like to live in the past so they can blame it on the present. Fock that.

And to think, if African folks back in the day in Africa didn't enslave their own and didn't sell their own people off into world slavery how nice this country could be right now. We would be able to speak the American languague again without fear of attack. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sderk said:

Holy crap. What if he ever called Pelosi or Hillary a witch. How would the world ever recover from that???? The Witch Americans would be damaged emotionally for a long time.

My favorite was when Trump said Hillary was schlonged by Obama in the 2008 primaries.

Pushing Back Against the Ruling Class Can’t Be Done Politely

If you are offended by words, you are a worthless biitch that deserves to be LYNCHED. 

Flipping through the channels this weekend and caught portions of two movies where the dialogue had been changed or deleted.

The Shining...N word was replaced with something like "over zealous cook"

Office & A Gentleman...steers and queeeers was totally deleted.

1 minute ago, nzoner said:

Flipping through the channels this weekend and caught portions of two movies where the dialogue had been changed or deleted.

:mellow:

18 minutes ago, nzoner said:

That steers and queers line from Louis Gossett Jr is a classic. I suppose any movie showing a drill sergeant rip recruits a new one should now come with a "this film contains bullying" trigger warning. 

"It's a beautiful thing, the Destruction of words. Of course the great wastage is in the verbs and adjectives, but there are hundreds of nouns that can be got rid of as well. It isn't only the synonyms; there are also the antonyms. After all, what justification is there for a word, which is simply the opposite of some other word? A word contains its opposite in itself. Take ‘good,’ for instance. If you have a word like ‘good,’ what need is there for a word like ‘bad’? ‘Ungood’ will do just as well – better, because it's an exact opposite, which the other is not. Or again, if you want a stronger version of ‘good,’ what sense is there in having a whole string of vague useless words like ‘excellent’ and ‘splendid’ and all the rest of them? ‘Plusgood’ covers the meaning or ‘doubleplusgood’ if you want something stronger still. Of course we use those forms already, but in the final version of Newspeak there'll be nothing else. In the end the whole notion of goodness and badness will be covered by only six words – in reality, only one word. Don't you see the beauty of that, Winston? It was B.B.'s idea originally, of course," he added as an afterthought."

Just now, drobeski said:

They got the right part right...as in correct. 

I'm just glad to know now any opposing viewpoint can be labeled as alt-right, white supremacist, homophobic, you know the drill

It was the Democrats that we’re doing most of the lynchings in this country. Why aren’t we talking about that?