Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Multiplication tables are rasssisss

So they didn't say.... I'm curious... How exactly is math racist? 

Guess there gonna teach, if tyreek sells six vials of Crack with 3 rocks per vial, how many rocks did he sling? 

Daquans gat has a 12 round clip. When he goes clipped, he carries 2 clips. How many caps can he bust? 

Lashondra has 7 kids. She gets $200 afdc per kid. How much does she collect total? 

• Haha 4

When you have a degree in social justice, you must keep pushing the envelope and finding injustice everywhere or else your job is pointless.  They have to fight for social justice between the plus signs, in the french class, on the climbing rope in gym class, between two slices of bread in the lunch room, at the water fountain in the hallway, in detention, page 4 of the history textbook, and at the bunsen burner.

In the end, those that do not consume this will continue to surpass those that do.   Leftists pretend to help the disenfranchised or "protected" but in reality they recklessly harm.

The net effect will be an exacerbation of the success gap.  Trump's actions are going to close the gaps, but this kind of behavior will be rather effective to ensure the continuation of certain groups of people not being able to compete.

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

“mathematics itself operates as Whiteness.”

Wow.

🤣

It's like....how can they do something super-extra-special to completely ruin any hope of minority kids from competing....

23 minutes ago, RLLD said:

🤣

It's like....how can they do something super-extra-special to completely ruin any hope of minority kids from competing....

I wonder how they are going to teach math in ebonics?

55 minutes ago, sderk said:

Yeah, I only hire smart people, and math is part of that so.......you now likely math....you no gety hired.....dumfocks....

2 hours ago, sderk said:

“mathematics itself operates as Whiteness.”

Wow.

I thought it operates as asian? 🤷🏻‍♂️

As soon as I saw the thread title I knew it was about Seattle. 

In addition to the math is racist crap, the Seattle schools are also going to do away with AP classes because not enough black kids qualify.  So rather than educate the students to help them qualify (i.e. Focking TEACH) they are going to punish the kids that DO qualify because RACISM 

Thankfully this wokeness insanity hasn't spread to quality school districts outside of Seattle metro area. 

13 minutes ago, DonS said:

As soon as I saw the thread title I knew it was about Seattle. 

In addition to the math is racist crap, the Seattle schools are also going to do away with AP classes because not enough black kids qualify.  So rather than educate the students to help them qualify (i.e. Focking TEACH) they are going to punish the kids that DO qualify because RACISM 

Thankfully this wokeness insanity hasn't spread to quality school districts outside of Seattle metro area. 

So after decades of trying to educate a specific segment of the population and failing they have decided to just dumb the others down to their level? 

:lol: Awesome

One day soon... I hope, the minorities of this country learn that the Democrat party is trying to be the good guy to their face, but in actuality, suppressing and oppressing them.

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I thought it operates as asian? 🤷🏻‍♂️

your point refutes the racist assertion entirely, therefore you are racist....not my rule...take it up with liberals....

To be fair, society let a political party take over the education system.  So they are doing what parties do and trashing it to make it a machine that cranks out voters for the party.  If we allowed Pepsi to run our education system, they would crank out adults that drank Pepsi. 

5 hours ago, sderk said:

If Shaquan cops a plea for armed robbery but it's his third offense, how much of the ten year sentence he agrees to will he have to do with good time? 

It's only going to get worse.

If LaBentleys first baby mama gets 17 % of his pay in child support, and his second baby mama gets 34 pct, how many kids does he have? 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If LaBentleys first baby mama gets 17 % of his pay in child support, and his second baby mama gets 34 pct, how much does he have left over to buy four loko?

Fixored

• Haha 1

Social Justice Math Teacher: Hey June-yer, how much bad should you feel if you whack a cracker hoo be on yor turf?

Junior: Anser be zeeroe ift I dont get busted by a pig. Eveywon know dat.

Teacher: But wat ift da pig do nab yor yo butt?

Junior: Trick qestion. On da inside, still zeeroe. On the outside:

one milliion times bad = i act be so sorry. 

Teacher: Good job june-yer I be impressed. With math skeels like dat, you gonna graduate high school this year.

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

So after decades of trying to educate a specific segment of the population and failing they have decided to just dumb the others down to their level? 

:lol: Awesome

Fire departments have dumbed-down their entrance exams to allow more minorities, and the military has a relaxed set of criteria so that women can pass.