Sign in to follow this  
FlyinHeadlock

Can someone in Miami...

pass by Drake's house and see if there is a 26ft Uhaul in the driveway. I can't keep this sea cow on my roster another week. I will though if he gets traded.

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

pass by Drake's house and see if there is a 26ft Uhaul in the driveway. I can't keep this sea cow on my roster another week. I will though if he gets traded.

Unless he goes to Detroit to fill in for Kerryon, he's not going to do much wherever he' traded.  He's a part time RB. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I live in Miami. I went by his house and he had a big sign out front that said "DROP ME".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Unless he goes to Detroit to fill in for Kerryon, he's not going to do much wherever he' traded.  He's a part time RB. 

This.

Aside from the fact that there are no great landing spots and mid-season acquisitions rarely make an impact, I think we have plenty of evidence as to who Drake is at this point. Across two different coaching staffs he has had multiple opportunities to establish himself as an RB1, but has failed to beat out the likes of Jay Ajayi, Damien Williams, Frank Gore, Kalen Ballage and Mark Walton. Yes, he plays for the worst team in the league, but that doesn't seem to be the main thing holding him back.

I don't know enough about dynasty to say if he's worth a hold in that format, but certainly for redraft he shouldn't be within a mile of your roster.

40 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Waiting until end of week. There is some value in him if traded and in a one two punch. Especially if the OL is ok.

It's your roster, and obviously depends on who else is out there, but if it were me, and there were the likes of Ty Johnson, Edmonds, even Mark Walton out on the wire, I'd take those guys over Drake in a second, even if he got put in a time machine and traded to the '07 Pats. 

Not to get all pop psychologist on you, but I get the sense that you have an emotional investment in Drake that's making it hard for you to cut your losses.

But like I said, your roster, your decision.

The trade deadline will help clear things up on my roster as I'm holding both Drake and Eifert to see if they get moved. 

58 minutes ago, Crystal Meth Tweekers said:

You mean drop the ball again

No, that's in front of Ballage's house.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:51 AM, zftcg said:

It's your roster, and obviously depends on who else is out there, but if it were me, and there were the likes of Ty Johnson, Edmonds, even Mark Walton out on the wire, I'd take those guys over Drake in a second, even if he got put in a time machine and traded to the '07 Pats. 

Not to get all pop psychologist on you, but I get the sense that you have an emotional investment in Drake that's making it hard for you to cut your losses.

But like I said, your roster, your decision.

Why would I start a thread on a player I had no interest in...meh.

If he gets traded he will have value. Not much but it's so hard to find an ok RB now especially a good pass catcher. I'll wait til the deadline but I think he gets traded and winds up in a better timeshare which is ok with me. If not, the gamble failed but you have to have at least one gamble on your roster. I'll find another one. Gurley's handcuff, Cook's. Still a long way to go. Odds of those two going the distance is highly unlikely.