Sign in to follow this  
Pinesprings

James White....what is the obsession?

12 hours ago, rrmcguire said:

Crap I either roll with Singletary in my flex or hope White plays....only other options are McLaurin or I drop Matison which I don't want to do....could also drop Goff as my backup QB

Singletary 

This 16 points he has gotten me sucks so hard. I should be starting only running backs who get me 30+ every week. 3 Christian Mcafferys. Anything less is just garbage

20 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

This 16 points he has gotten me sucks so hard. I should be starting only running backs who get me 30+ every week. 3 Christian Mcafferys. Anything less is just garbage

🤣

He sits on my bench with 16.4 while flavor of the week Tevin Coleman started and got me 5.6.  Same week i opted to start DJ Chark for the first time over Tyreek HIll.  It's a wonder I won at all...

14 minutes ago, jgcrawfish said:

🤣

He sits on my bench with 16.4 while flavor of the week Tevin Coleman started and got me 5.6.  Same week i opted to start DJ Chark for the first time over Tyreek HIll.  It's a wonder I won at all...

I benched Lockett, Kyler, and Singletary in favor of Minshew, Samuels, and Allen Robinson. I am not going to win, even if Barkley has an epic day. 

3 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I benched Lockett...

Benching a top 10 WR against the #31 pass defense is usually asking for trouble.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Benching a top 10 WR against the #31 pass defense is usually asking for trouble.

Yes it is. I had too many options

scored 1point in ppr vs Cowboys, barely on the field.

And ranked #15 rb this week. High end #2rb

Sorry guys, Im beating this horse as long as i want. Makes zero sense. guy has 2 tds in 12 weeks and Burkhead and Sony play much more.....

Any of you avid Defenders still on board with this pos???

I've had him all year and has been consistent, but with Burkhead healthy its a 3 headed monster there now with White, Michel, and Burkhead...going to be very game script dependent for White I think

I dropped White for Penny this morning for the upside if I make the playoffs.....also have Cook, Ingram, Singletary, and Mattison as my handcuff

On 10/24/2019 at 4:42 PM, Skinny_Bastard said:

You either trust the rankings or you don't.

I do not trust the rankings in James White case. Obviously

2 hours ago, Pinesprings said:

scored 1point in ppr vs Cowboys, barely on the field.

And ranked #15 rb this week. High end #2rb

Sorry guys, Im beating this horse as long as i want. Makes zero sense. guy has 2 tds in 12 weeks and Burkhead and Sony play much more.....

Any of you avid Defenders still on board with this pos???

Well you’re definitely getting some vindication here. Pats offense is sh1t and white’s been dragged down with everyone else

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Well you’re definitely getting some vindication here. Pats offense is sh1t and white’s been dragged down with everyone else

Great point.  

If White does get dropped in my league, I have a few moves left, I’ll pick him up. 

You can’t stop hi , you can only try to contain him.  

Hes a beast.  

33 minutes ago, Pinesprings said:

He finally erupted and won you a week in fantasy football. It took 13 weeks but by golly he did it. lol, fit that man in a gold jacket.

Week nine he scored 14 points in non ppr. 

And he’s also scored 7 plus points other times in non ppr. 

Hes not being counted on to solely be the reason one wins a ff matchup, but he’s a good flex player to help a team win.  

Stop being so jealous.  

2 hours ago, Pinesprings said:

He finally erupted and won you a week in fantasy football. It took 13 weeks but by golly he did it. lol, fit that man in a gold jacket.

And he did it from my bench, since he hadn’t done sh1t in weeks.

I’m with you man :thumbsup:

I don't know about the rest of you, but haven't drafted him to win me weeks.  I have drafted him because of his standard deviation (I know what I can expect from him). I am only in ppr, so this year there was a little dip....  he has been more of a flex.

On 10/24/2019 at 6:31 PM, AxeElf said:

Yeah, not really.  He had 3 TDs in the 2017 Super Bowl, but that's the only time, and other than that, he's had 2 TDs in a week twice in the course of his six-year career.

It's more realistic to say that he has the potential to put up a TD in any given week, along with his base 6-50.

Annnnd.....boom.:bandana: