Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

Josh Gordon (knee) placed on IR

Guess that explains why they gave up a 2nd rounder for Sanu.

Maybe they'll go get A. J. Green too.

I've had a serious addiction to Josh Gordon since I drafted him his rookie year.  I can't quit, despite multiple interventions by trusted friends and families.  He'll be cleared to play, picked up by the Bills or Jets, and I'll continue to chase the high from 2013.  Good times

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

I've had a serious addiction to Josh Gordon since I drafted him his rookie year.  I can't quit, despite multiple interventions by trusted friends and families.  He'll be cleared to play, picked up by the Bills or Jets, and I'll continue to chase the high from 2013.  Good times

Josh Gordon:  Ruining fantasy football teams since 2014.

Sounds like the Patriots are going to release him when healthy... I'm sure he'll catch on somewhere else but I don't have high hopes for his fantasy prospects.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Sounds like the Patriots are going to release him when healthy... I'm sure he'll catch on somewhere else but I don't have high hopes for his fantasy prospects.

Wherever it is, some drafter with a prominent brow ridge will make him a fourth round draft pick.

He’ll be back from injury in a week or two but then he’s cut.

I wonder why. That’s really not long to wait.

Has he simply lost a step? Production has not been impressive but I thought that might be more a function of the offense.

Relapse?

Something else entirely?

Just seems odd they’ve stuck with him til now, when they cut him loose for no obvious reason.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:24 PM, DrG said:

Meyers stock rising

I sort of doubt it, what with the Sanu Trade. They have up a lot for Sanu so obviously a significant role is envisioned. Plus Harry might be coming back and there’s Edelman and Dorsett as well. I’m sure he’ll make some valuable real life contributions on the field, but I wouldn’t hold out hope for a ton of fantasy relevance outside maybe dynasty.