bostonlager

What if we get refugees here?

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

He should make all the Trump supporters show a flair. That way everyone knows who they are talking to. They could make it a star because trump supporters love the USA. He could call it the Star of America.

Where have I seen that before?  Hmmmm....

33 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

He should make all the Trump supporters show a flair. That way everyone knows who they are talking to. They could make it a star because trump supporters love the USA. He could call it the Star of America.

Good idea. Maybe he could put them on a separate bored. To help them concentrate. 

It's a good final solution to the problem. 

54 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Good idea. Maybe he could put them on a separate bored. To help them concentrate. 

It's a good final solution to the problem. 

Good idea.  They all think conservatives are full of hot gas anyways.

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Good idea.  They all think conservatives are full of hot gas anyways.

Yeah. The stinky bastages could surely use a good shower too. 

11 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep.  He acts like HE'S the voice of reason.  🤣 :doh:

I still think it is funny that sho states that he left here by his own choice and not driven away...

Joe needs to get a dog. or take up racquetball.  Something.  He must be bored out of his mind babysitting adults.

10 minutes ago, riversco said:

Joe needs to get a dog. or take up racquetball.  Something.  He must be bored out of his mind babysitting adults.

He treats everyone like children so he's totally cool with it

41 minutes ago, riversco said:

Nonsense...  He is just wanting everyone to be excellent to each other...

• Haha 1

On 11/25/2019 at 7:30 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

They really have a dear leader personality cult over there don't they? 

Like the comment, "I think we should take Joe's comment in the spirit of harmony he intended and not nitpick it."

Guarantee that guys wife has a black spade on her ankle. 

THAT caused a good 30 second guffaw. Not a chuckle, an actual guffaw!

i find the hate and ignorance to reside more over here.

there are people over there i actually like and have things in common with.

there is no one here is actually seams 'cool'.

the only reason i come here is you can push the comic envelope a little further.

lets face the facts, gentlemen.  you guys are douches.  :dunno:

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, taco breath said:

the only reason i come here is you can push the comic envelope a little further.

:lol:

Okay, sure. 

Well, one thing you won't get "over there" are facts, logic and truth.  But you'll get a lot of coddling, circle-jerking, hugging, outrage, outrage, hysteria and lots of ghey.  In other words, you fit right in over there.

49 minutes ago, taco breath said:

People who follow politics more than the average person will find politics as either a binding agent or repellent to others.  That will influence people to become friends or break off friendships.  The further people move left, the less likely they are to have friends that are moderates or conservatives... this goes for the people on the far right as well.  People in the middle can get along and be friends, but you will find that those friendship are the strongest that those individuals have.  So, my guess is that while there are a lot of moderate people on the right here - but you find the other board to have more "cool" people, then you're likely to be more to the left than moderates.  Hence, stay over there.  Though, if you come here, don't expect people to be "cool" to you when in every post you make, your objective is to instigate.  That just shows a lack of common sense and logic... which would support my guess that you are more to the left than moderate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, taco breath said:

This is just a matter of perspective. Over here you are free to say pretty much whatever you want. Over there you either fall in line or get banned. That's people staying ignorant IMHO

There are people on both sites I like and people I don't like. It's like that on every site.

Not even Ed?

If that's the only reason you come here that's sad. You should come here and be willing to have an open debate and open your heart and mind to another perspective. You don't have that ability on the other site less you be banned.

I mean sure, hard truths make people feel uncomfortable. When someone points out 13% > 50% you may think they are being a douche but it's a hard truth. We will never fix our countries problems if we cannot have open back and forth talks. Ask yourself this, and try to be honest if you can, of the two sites which is more free speech friendly?

Just now, Cdub100 said:

If that's the only reason you come here that's sad.

im dominating in a dyno league here also, that help keep my spirts up.  :(

2 minutes ago, taco breath said:

im dominating in a dyno league here also, that help keep my spirts up.  :(

You bore me. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You bore me. 

wanna see my roster?  :wave:

3 minutes ago, taco breath said:

wanna see my roster?  :wave:

Nah. You're just a non contributor who just dive bombs in with quips you think are funny.  They ain't. Frank is funny sometimes, as is fandaddy. You have work to do.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah. You're just a non contributor who just dive bombs in with quips you think are funny.  They ain't. Frank is funny sometimes, as is fandaddy. You have work to do.  

lets talk fantasy victories, first.

and, you realize everyone hates you, right?

Just now, taco breath said:

lets talk fantasy victories, first.

and, you realize everyone hates you, right?

No I don't. I get more likes than anyone. So not everyone. I'm like Trump. A lot of people won't admit to loving me. But in sanctuary they do.  

No I don't. I get more likes than anyone. So not everyone. I'm like Trump. A lot of people won't admit to loving me. But in sanctuary they do.  

ill bite, name one poster who likes you. 

GO !!!

18 minutes ago, taco breath said:

ill bite, name one poster who likes you. 

GO !!!

You seem very wrapped up in my standing around here. I'm number one. With a bullett. Make some effort, put yourself out there. Don't be a twat that is too scared to voice your opinion. You're a free born American for god sakes. Act like it. 

You seem very wrapped up in my standing around here. I'm number one. With a bullett. Make some effort, out yourself out there. Don't be a twat that is too scared to voice your opinion. You're a free born American for god sakes. Act like it. 

i think ed would win the popular vote.

you are the reason people leave.

Just now, taco breath said:

i think ed would win the popular vote.

you are the reason people leave.

Nerve struck. Eds ok. Too contrarian just to be contrarian often times. Honest though. You're a twat. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nerve struck. Eds ok. Too contrarian just to be contrarian often times. Honest though. You're a twat. 

whatever, noob.  go crave some attention.

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Isn't this taco breath handle one of gfiafps old alia? Has he finally returned? 

them's fightin words. 

On 11/27/2019 at 2:58 PM, taco breath said:

I resemble that remark.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2019 at 3:50 PM, iam90sbaby said:

HT is the best poster. 

but, do you like him as a person?

On 11/27/2019 at 4:22 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Isn't this taco breath handle one of gfiafps old alia? Has he finally returned? 

No, he's zmanzzzzz.  Hard-core lefty who lives borderline on the grid in bufu Wyoming.  Old-school left, like anarchist who probably has written a manifesto, if he can write.  Also plays frisbee football.  :thumbsup:

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, jerryskids said:

No, he's zmanzzzzz.  Hard-core lefty who lives borderline on the grid in bufu Wyoming.  Old-school left, like anarchist who probably has written a manifesto, if he can write.  Also plays frisbee football.  :thumbsup:

just out of curiosity, who else are you obsessed with?

On 12/2/2019 at 4:10 PM, taco breath said:

just out of curiosity, who else are you obsessed with?

That's not obsession dummy, those are simple data points that come up in normal posting.  For example, looking back at recent posters in this thread:

90s:  Lives in FL near Orlando, super conservative especially hating immigrants, loves his bitcoins.

MtSkiBum:  Not in MT but Houston, petroleum engineer, obsessed with buying boats and sucking at fantasy football on our IBL team.

TBBOM:  Shiot, that guy is such an open book I can write an entire paragraph, but we all could so I won't.

:dunno:

On 11/27/2019 at 1:58 PM, taco breath said:

At least here you are free to post whatever is on your mind, and even talk a little smack, and not be treated like a criminal.

I'd rather spend my time with shite talking douches than pussified virtue signallers.

Over at the cag:e: many of the "top" FBG posters (GMTAN types) would say the exact same "racist" and "sexist" things you object to on these pages. They just put on their Eddie Haskell routine at FBG.

5 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Over at the cag:e: many of the "top" FBG posters (GMTAN types) would say the exact same "racist" and "sexist" things you object to on these pages. They just put on their Eddie Haskell routine at FBG.

Nailed this

This Taco Breath doesn't bring much but he's mouthy. Be more interesting. 

it seems every day Joe posts new rules on how to act on that board.  It's getting absolutely insane.

i was told I could no longer use the word  "crap"   Seriously..he said don't use it.