Sign in to follow this  
joneo

DOJ Opening Criminal Inquiry into Russia Investigation

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Link ?

Q sent me :ninja:

No link yet, just an "alert" banner acrosss MSN page. More to come.

8 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Called it! :lol: "The opening of a criminal investigation is likely to raise alarms that Mr. Trump is using the Justice Department to go after his perceived enemies."

How about "DOJ opens investigation into possible coup of the Presidency"?  These MSM sites are such propoganda arms of the DNC.

Literally nothing will happen. The Media will say Trump is attacking political opponents and nobody will get charged. If someone in the unlikely chance does get charged it'll be a low level white dude who will get 5 years and will be out in 6 months.

25 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

good luck

As a good American,  I'm sure you support this quest for justice. 

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

Called it! :lol: "The opening of a criminal investigation is likely to raise alarms that Mr. Trump is using the Justice Department to go after his perceived enemies."

The Democrats are really pathetic, assailing others for doing the very thing THEY JUST FOCKING DID......:doh:

30 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The Democrats are really pathetic, assailing others for doing the very thing THEY JUST FOCKING DID......:doh:

They really are. Hope this lands a few of the big fish in the slammer. 

Lie down 90% of the posters here who blindly support Trump even listen to or read 20 minutes worth of his pressors or tweets per week. The dude is losing it. Going off on tangents about chocolate cake and confusing telephone conversations with letters, etc. Dude is freaking nuts. and even comedians are starting to realize that it's a little bit like picking on a cripple.

If any of you actually cares to educate yourselves, which you don't, read an article about the number of lies that Trump has told when he declsred victory in Syria. Oh my God. The dude is either a psychopathic liar or just f****** delusional.

But, of course you won't. But you'll spend four hours a day listening to hannity and Rush.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Lie down 90% of the posters here who blindly support Trump even listen to or read 20 minutes worth of his pressors or tweets per week. The dude is losing it. Going off on tangents about chocolate cake and confusing telephone conversations with letters, etc. Dude is freaking nuts. and even comedians are starting to realize that it's a little bit like picking on a cripple.

If any of you actually cares to educate yourselves, which you don't, read an article about the number of lies that Trump has told when he declsred victory in Syria. Oh my God. The dude is either a psychopathic liar or just f****** delusional.

But, of course you won't. But you'll spend four hours a day listening to hannity and Rush.

Whoa.  What's with the smoke screen?

Stay on point buddy.  We're talking about the DOJ here.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah, this news flustered Rachel too. 

Clapper and Page are the weakest links. Clapper because he's weak, and Page because she's not going down for following her bosses lead. She has already lost her career that she was excelling at, and sleeping with her boss/future director, and she's been exposed as a who-re.  She pissed. I would also say Brennan will have his "your damn right I did" moment ala Nathan Jessup. Brennan is an idealouge and a crusader. He would love to be martyred. 

24 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Awesome----probably goes as well as the timeTrey Gowdy opened up the 8th investigation into Benghazi.   

Sure, or the next 5 attempts to fabricate an impeachment rationale against Trump......or....only the Democrats allowed to weaponize political process?

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

When did you get out?

10 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

When did you get out?

The big Indian threw a water fountain through the window. A bunch of them got out.  

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Sure, or the next 5 attempts to fabricate an impeachment rationale against Trump......or....only the Democrats allowed to weaponize political process?

Your statement is too irrational for me to even try to address logically.   

If the net effect of this is even a small degradation of governmental abuse of power, we all win.....

• Thanks 1

This explains the renewed push to accuse Trump of a sexual assault. They are trying to bury the criminal investigation with fake news.

How much do you want to bet there will be another mass shooting soon?

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Your statement is too irrational for me to even try to address logically.   

Right, I think you and I have very different perceptions of rationality.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Right, I think you and I have very different perceptions of rationality.

Pretty sure are perceptions of reality are probably vary quite a bit too.  ;)

5 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

This explains the renewed push to accuse Trump of a sexual assault. They are trying to bury the criminal investigation with fake news.

They've been in panic mode since he won. 

Theyve committed grave crimes and he has access to all the proof

5 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

They've been in panic mode since he won. 

Theyve committed grave crimes and he has access to all the proof

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Pretty sure are perceptions of reality are probably vary quite a bit too.  ;)

Not going to dispute that, I suspect you are likely correct on that point as well.....

54 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Who has a more punchable face, Schiff or Strzok?

Strzok for me, my a nose....

Some things Barr and Durham have:

Mifsud's phones that Obama FBI gave him, proving he was not a Russian asset as everyone, including Mueller report purported him to be.

James Baker and Bill Priestrap are cooperating with the investigation.

Testimony from Italian authorities that they were involved in Ops against the Trump campaign.

Altered 302s, texts/emails between Strzok and Page, imllicating McCabe, Obama, etc...

On 10/25/2019 at 8:13 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

The big Indian threw a water fountain through the window. A bunch of them got out.  

You magnificent bastard. That may be the very first time you made me LOL. mostly because I'm constantly referencing that and people have no clue what I'm talking about.

On 10/25/2019 at 8:36 AM, Mike Honcho said:

Awesome----probably goes as well as the timeTrey Gowdy opened up the 8th investigation into Benghazi.   

Weird, you should be all for this, considering your position on truth and facts.

I really hope none of the democrats obstruct this investigation.