Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

UPDATE: If Keenan Allen is out this week... - Allen is Acitve

In a 1pt ppr Beasley, Anderson, pascal or play a guy on my bench like aj brown or Dorsett. I also have james white and Brady so I don’t like the matchup for to many pats starting this week and Oh I lost thielen this week too. Playing against the #1 team in my league and I’m second so any points will help especially with my minn d getting “just” 12 points tonight.  I have Brady, Wentz and Darnold at qb so I’d prob have to drop Darnold to get one of those wr’s I mentioned and I have Darnold because both Brady and Wentz have week 10 bye or I can drop Herndon who’s my backup to hooper but hooper has a week 9 bye and there isn’t crap on my ww for te’s so I’ve been holding Herndon in hopes he can fill that void. All in all I’m effed. Lol 

Beasley is probly your most solid floor option--if you need 10 points, he'll get you 10 points.  But it sounds like you're willing to risk getting 5 points for the potential to get 15 points, so in that case, I'd start Dorsett.

You sure don't need to be carrying 3 QBs.  Sheesh.

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

Beasley is probly your most solid floor option--if you need 10 points, he'll get you 10 points.  But it sounds like you're willing to risk getting 5 points for the potential to get 15 points, so in that case, I'd start Dorsett.

You sure don't need to be carrying 3 QBs.  Sheesh.

The only reason I have 3 qbs is because as I said Wentz and Brady both have a week 10 bye so I picked up Darnold to be proactive with his good matchups so I’d have someone to play week 10. Otherwise in my league there’s not a lot left at qb on the wire in week 10. 

Darnold is poop.

As for Beasley’s floor being 10? He’s only scored more than 10 twice this season. 10 would be more of a ceiling.

21 minutes ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

Darnold is poop.

As for Beasley’s floor being 10? He’s only scored more than 10 twice this season. 10 would be more of a ceiling.

So what would u do. Drop Darnold for Beasley, pascal, Anderson or parker? Or just roll with aj brown instead. I kinda like his matchup this week. 

47 minutes ago, Lamb of God said:

So what would u do. Drop Darnold for Beasley, pascal, Anderson or parker? Or just roll with aj brown instead. I kinda like his matchup this week. 

Parker or Dorset.

Parker a TD each of the last three weeks.

1 hour ago, Lamb of God said:

In a 1pt ppr

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Beasley is probly your most solid floor option--if you need 10 points, he'll get you 10 points.

1 hour ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

In PPR scoring, Beasley's 6 scores this season have been 9.0, 12.3, 12.8, 14.5, 5.1 and 10.6.

10-13 points would be a solid expectation, with little chance of getting much more or much less.

25 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

In PPR scoring, Beasley's 6 scores this season have been 9.0, 12.3, 12.8, 14.5, 5.1 and 10.6.

10-13 points would be a solid expectation, with little chance of getting much more or much less.

1 point PPR, you are correct.

I play .5, which is where our difference is.

That said, Parker’s scoring average thru six games is slightly higher than Beasley..therefore I’d lean towards him for the start.

3 hours ago, Lamb of God said:

In a 1pt ppr Beasley, Anderson, pascal or play a guy on my bench like aj brown or Dorsett. I also have james white and Brady so I don’t like the matchup for to many pats starting this week and Oh I lost thielen this week too. Playing against the #1 team in my league and I’m second so any points will help especially with my minn d getting “just” 12 points tonight.  I have Brady, Wentz and Darnold at qb so I’d prob have to drop Darnold to get one of those wr’s I mentioned and I have Darnold because both Brady and Wentz have week 10 bye or I can drop Herndon who’s my backup to hooper but hooper has a week 9 bye and there isn’t crap on my ww for te’s so I’ve been holding Herndon in hopes he can fill that void. All in all I’m effed. Lol 

Dorsett would be the pick. 

I would like to say Anderson, with Darnold he could be the home run of those listed.  

10 hours ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

1 point PPR, you are correct.

I play .5, which is where our difference is.

I was answering the OP's question in the scoring system he specified.

Wonder what it does for Mike Williams and hunter Henry?  Rivers will have to pass because Gordon is a no talent no vision loser that just runs up his OLs backs.   

27 minutes ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

Wonder what it does for Mike Williams and hunter Henry?  Rivers will have to pass because Gordon is a no talent no vision loser that just runs up his OLs backs.   

Hopefully Rivers will pass to Gordon more often...

Keenan has been less than stellar over the last few weeks anyhow and I wasn’t going to play him Sunday. So I penciled in Allen Robinson. 

So you benched Allen for Allen. 

I think Allen was the best pick.