Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

UPDATE: Kamara / Brees watch Week 8: Brees in, Kamara Out

26 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Yes.  Pick up a QB who isn't coming back from a 6 week hand injury that required surgery, and start AJ Brown.

I have Kyler Murray on my bench! I’m just thinking Brees won’t miss a beat and that entire Cardinals offense could be stopped.

Also starting Edmonds, so I’d have 2 saints or 2 cardinals...unless I go Brees and Brown.

18 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Here we go No.2 - 

:pointstosky:

Exactly 

13 minutes ago, thePRO said:

I have Kyler Murray on my bench! I’m just thinking Brees won’t miss a beat and that entire Cardinals offense could be stopped.

Also starting Edmonds, so I’d have 2 saints or 2 cardinals...unless I go Brees and Brown.

Brown. 

13 hours ago, stonewall said:

Yikes, you ain’t kidding about the weather. 

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=42.8854&lon=-78.8785#.XbT8TyVOmEc

Man, this is the exact same dilemma that I've been flip flopping on all morning.  I was hoping to wake up to reports that the wind and rain have calmed down in Buffalo, and while the rain doesn't appear to be as much of an issue, the wind sounds like it's still going to be a huge issue.  So on one hand a healthy Allen in heavy wind, or a returning Brees that we haven't seen yet.   I feel like I'm leaning towards Brees now.  I think the ceiling is higher this week, but unfortunately the floor is probably lower if he doesn't last long.  

"Windy, with a southwest wind 23 to 28 mph increasing to 29 to 34 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph"

1 hour ago, Cretins said:

So on one hand a healthy Allen in heavy wind, or a returning Brees that we haven't seen yet.

So it's between a wind or a Brees, huh...?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

So it's between a wind or a Brees, huh...?

I see what you did there.  Nicely done. 

14 hours ago, weepaws said:

Brown. 

Not bad, I stuck with Brees and Ginn over Murray and Brown. Really wanted to go Brown, but I don't trust anyone on that Tennessee offense except Henry...even with Tannenhill at QB.

For those of us who own both, it's shaping up to be a Kamara/Ingram situation from a couple years ago. Thinking that Lat has earned his stripes, and will make a fine flex ROS.

One thing is for sure....drafting and holding Lat on the bench all year has sure paid dividends.

• Like 1

Kamara could have played but they want him healed up. I plan on starting both him and LM after the bye. That was the plan all along if you look at his game one with Brees. When Brees went down they relied heavily on Kamara.

On 10/26/2019 at 7:26 PM, PunkRockRedneck said:

I'm in the same situation. Have Allen in but REALLY wanna put Brees in. I'm probably just going with Allen as he's 100% and will be running as well.

Brees now becomes waiver wire priority #1.  Had I imagined he would play like that, I would have dropped Josh Allen for him in a heartbeat even in spite of the nice schedule Allen has coming.  

Think I would keep Allen. 

18 hours ago, jgcrawfish said:

Brees now becomes waiver wire priority #1.  Had I imagined he would play like that, I would have dropped Josh Allen for him in a heartbeat even in spite of the nice schedule Allen has coming.  

I ended up going with Brees after I saw the weather forecast for the Bills game. Worked out better for me but I still lost. Not sure if I'll keep Allen after Brees' bye this week. I usually don't carry 2 QBs so we'll see.