Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Wind Concerns - Week 8

I picked up Slye not even checking the wind. It's a limited move league so I can't just swap him out. Dammit. Playing first place this week too. 

30 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

PHI @ BUF - Sustained winds around 20 mph in Buffalo right now with gusts around 40 mph.

CAR @ SF - Sustained winds around 20 mph.

As I suggested in the thread about SF wind alert yesterday the winds look to be closer to 25 mph than 20. Car D could be a sneaky cheap DFS play.

• Like 1

Weather report means playing Brees over Allen for me.  I'd prefer to see Brees get a game under his belt before playing him, but with the wind in Buffalo now predicted to be in the 29 - 34 mph range with "gusts as high as 55 mph", Allen becomes a huge risk.

53 minutes ago, IMMensaMind said:

This makes me waffle b/t Josh Allen and Jameis Winston. Think I may go Jameis.

I have the same decision to make. I did hear a stat today that Winston has a very good track record coming off a bye. Something like 6 of the 7 games scoring over 22 points or something like that. Dammit! Want to play Allen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SAA said:

I have the same decision to make. I did hear a stat today that Winston has a very good track record coming off a bye. Something like 6 of the 7 games scoring over 22 points or something like that. Dammit! Want to play Allen.

Pretty sure Arians and Winston both have good records. I took the points

55 minutes ago, Cretins said:

Weather report means playing Brees over Allen for me.  I'd prefer to see Brees get a game under his belt before playing him, but with the wind in Buffalo now predicted to be in the 29 - 34 mph range with "gusts as high as 55 mph", Allen becomes a huge risk.

did the same here. Just watch, Allen will blow up somehow now.

12 minutes ago, PunkRockRedneck said:

Just watch, Allen will blow up somehow now.

Blow up... or just blow;

Which way will this wind go?