Sign in to follow this  
thePRO

Time For Moves! Good or Bad!?

You guys making any moves to make that late season push? Targeting anyone?

At this point, it looks like I might ship off (especially if Bell can’t produce on Miami)

Bell and Adams/Green

for

Chubb/Carson and Allen/Tate.

With Diggs, Robinson, and either Adams or Green, I think my WRs will be fine. Chubb or Carson will be a huge upgrade over Bell. I just don’t see Bell doing much. Low ceiling.

If I give up Adams I’ll ask for Allen. If it’s Green, I’ll take Tate. He might not give up Allen, but I’d probably still take Tate. I need consistency at RB.

I always find it so hard to pry good players away from other owners, I usually don't even try any more.  I've found that it's easier to simply draft all the good players to my own team in the first place.

53 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I always find it so hard to pry good players away from other owners, I usually don't even try any more.  I've found that it's easier to simply draft all the good players to my own team in the first place.

Yea that usually works pretty well until one guy hurts his knee. Another stubs his toe. Oh and another one practically has a season ending sprained ankle. Then another guy goes in IR. Oops forgot about Hunter Henry! Him too...

At least I snagged Chase Edmonds...wait...

14 hours ago, thePRO said:

Yea that usually works pretty well until one guy hurts his knee. Another stubs his toe. Oh and another one practically has a season ending sprained ankle. Then another guy goes in IR. Oops forgot about Hunter Henry! Him too...

At least I snagged Chase Edmonds...wait...

Yes, even Axe Elf can't predict injuries.  But the rain falls on the good and the bad; all I can do is draft the best players and hope for health.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Yes, even Axe Elf can't predict injuries.  But the rain falls on the good and the bad; all I can do is draft the best players and hope for health.

So is my trade worth it or do you see Bell turning it around?

9 minutes ago, thePRO said:

So is my trade worth it or do you see Bell turning it around?

You'd have to define "worth it," but in that scenario, I don't think any proposed trade that would be accepted is significant.

On 10/27/2019 at 8:54 PM, thePRO said:

You guys making any moves to make that late season push? Targeting anyone?

At this point, it looks like I might ship off (especially if Bell can’t produce on Miami)

Bell and Adams/Green

for

Chubb/Carson and Allen/Tate.

With Diggs, Robinson, and either Adams or Green, I think my WRs will be fine. Chubb or Carson will be a huge upgrade over Bell. I just don’t see Bell doing much. Low ceiling.

If I give up Adams I’ll ask for Allen. If it’s Green, I’ll take Tate. He might not give up Allen, but I’d probably still take Tate. I need consistency at RB.

I don’t see that other owner making that deal. 

On 10/28/2019 at 11:17 PM, weepaws said:

I don’t see that other owner making that deal. 

He would go from: Chubb/Carson/Hill/Allen/Tate 

to

Chubb/Bell/Hill/Adams/Tate 

I think he gets the slightly better deal. I just need an RB that can give me 15. I think he definitely does it for just one if his backs and Tate.

All one can do is make a offer. 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2019 at 12:59 PM, weepaws said:

All one can do is make a offer. 

Actually looking at trading Allen Robinson for Marlon Mack. Think that’s decent. Other guy has Conner, Jacobs, and Coleman.

I've given up on trading. When I propose a trade I try to look at the entire process, my needs, the other teams needs etc.

I try to put together a fair proposal that helps both of us. More often than not my offer is turned down. Not because it isn't fair but rather the other owners can only see what they have to give & the points(sometimes all from the bench) they will give away. There are 2-3 instances this year that both myself & the other team would have both won our games & improved our teams on a trade. When you cant trade R.Williams & Hyde for Bell to a team that also has Barkley & Ingram & is starting Murray...well what can I say. I always get ridiculous counter offers Monday after the games & have just stopped responding. I'd rather start Watson & have Willson put 30 points on my bench than deal with the skewed thought process. Its enjoyable to watch teams loose when they could have won.

4 hours ago, thePRO said:

Actually looking at trading Allen Robinson for Marlon Mack. Think that’s decent. Other guy has Conner, Jacobs, and Coleman.

Just depends on the other owners wr and his value of both those players, always hard to say.