Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

WR Buy Low Targets

I’ll start:

R. Anderson.  Now that he’s not been traded he has a great schedule rest of the way 

Curtis Samuel. Just played SF and TEN coming up, but it’s gravy after that rest of the way.  

11 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

I’ll start:

R. Anderson.  Now that he’s not been traded he has a great schedule rest of the way 

Curtis Samuel. Just played SF and TEN coming up, but it’s gravy after that rest of the way.  

I just put feelers our to acquire these guys and both owners said yes.  Don’t know which one to choose?!!

Anderson. 

Love R. Anderson's schedule down the stretch. Have been holding in several leagues.

However, the acquisition of D. Thomas, who has been putting up decent #'s,  really puts a damper on my expectations. I would prefer to sell, I think.

I think one could get Mike Williams for a bag of chips. Had 10 TD's last year and 0 this season......something's gotta give.

25 minutes ago, stonewall said:

I think one could get Mike Williams for a bag of chips.

A bag of chips is highly valuable to a poker player.

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

A bag of chips is highly valuable to a poker player.

I was thinking more along the lines of Funyuns

Alex Erickson. He is very low owned. On the bye and is undergoing a change at QB. However that being said he has clearly become the best wr for the bungles who are going to be playing from behind a lot. 

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

I was thinking more along the lines of FunyunsI

I'm more of a hot fries or cheeto's flamin' hot limon guy myself.

To the topic, I'll say I'm not saying any of these guys are going to be studs at this point, but could be solid flex options 2nd half of FF season...

Williams actually think a decent call esp since he's top 30 in targets, if that continues, as you say SW, something's got to give w/the TDs stats wise.

Christian Kirk: 34th in targets despite missing 3 games, already back in mix with targets/recs since being back

Bengals WRs (Tate/Boyd/Erickson): Could be nothing but with the change in QB who knows.  Esp Tate who is getting a monster amount of targets but his catch percentage is low.  I haven't watched many Cincy games but is that him not catching balls or Dalton's inability to get catchables to him?

Gallup: b/c coming off a bye, could be sneaky to get him as he flies under radar, and could continue to develop in his role in the offense.

34 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Alex Erickson. He is very low owned. On the bye and is undergoing a change at QB. However that being said he has clearly become the best wr for the bungles who are going to be playing from behind a lot. 

11 minutes ago, NAn said:

Bengals WRs (Tate/Boyd/Erickson): Could be nothing but with the change in QB who knows.  Esp Tate who is getting a monster amount of targets but his catch percentage is low.  I haven't watched many Cincy games but is that him not catching balls or Dalton's inability to get catchables to him?

You guys thinking that Green doesn't make it back in week 10?

Seems he would bleed those guys dry, if healthy.

13 minutes ago, NAn said:

I'm more of a hot fries or cheeto's flamin' hot limon guy myself.

To the topic, I'll say I'm not saying any of these guys are going to be studs at this point, but could be solid flex options 2nd half of FF season...

Williams actually think a decent call esp since he's top 30 in targets, if that continues, as you say SW, something's got to give w/the TDs stats wise.

Christian Kirk - 34th in targets despite missing 3 games, already back in mix with targets/recs since being back

Gallup: b/c coming off a bye, could be sneaky to get him as he flies under radar, and could continue to develop in his role in the offense.

I have Kirk, and my only concern is that in the next 4 weeks he plays SF twice and has a bye.  Vs TB is nice though. 

1 minute ago, stonewall said:

I do not think AJ green is going to come back this year unless he gets a new contract 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Way season is going I don't think him seeing the field is a priority for him/bengals, may be pushed back indefinitely.

Even if he is to play week10, they'll maybe try to force feed him but he hasn't played live ball in how long now?  Could take a few weeks for him to even get up to speed and/or be relegated to decoy duty.

10 teamer with limited roster space, but Tyrelle Williams is available to me right now...
I haven't been following the Raiders this year at all.  Pretty sad given they are my "team" since 75. 

7 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

10 teamer with limited roster space, but Tyrelle Williams is available to me right now...
I haven't been following the Raiders this year at all.  Pretty sad given they are my "team" since 75. 

He has a td in every game this year. 

14 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

I would go pick him up 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

I would go pick him up 

I did. Hopefully it works out. 

I just offered Curtis Samuel for A Mattison, and also for R Penny.  I have Cook and Carson.

47 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I just offered Curtis Samuel for A Mattison, and also for R Penny.  I have Cook and Carson.

Who’s else do you own at rb and wr. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Who’s else do you own at rb and wr. 

RB

Saquon Barkley

Dalvin Cook

Chris Carson

Royce Freeman

Ronald Jones

WR

Davante Adams

JuJu Smith-Schuster

Adam Thielen

DJ Chark

Tyler Boyd

John Brown

Curtis Samuel

Actually so far I only offered Curtis Samuel for A Mattison and left it open for 1 day.  If that doesn't work, I'll offer another owner C Samuel for R Penny.

Wow that’s a really good team. Thanks. 

35 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

RB

Saquon Barkley

Dalvin Cook

Chris Carson

Royce Freeman

Ronald Jones

WR

Davante Adams

JuJu Smith-Schuster

Adam Thielen

DJ Chark

Tyler Boyd

John Brown

Curtis Samuel

:nono:

On 10/29/2019 at 10:45 PM, kilroy69 said:

I do not think AJ green is going to come back this year unless he gets a new contract 

wait a "setback" that is going to keep him out the rest of the season. And I say that with a straight face. 

On 10/30/2019 at 5:43 PM, stonewall said:

:nono:

Six- 1st & 2nd round players in a normal 10+ team league,  you must be in a 8-team league or even less

Hopefully someone got Kirk as he's not a buy low anymore.

Bengals WRs still getting volume (particularly Boyd/Tate) but Ridley doesn't look to be throwing downfield (160yds passing) and they're still not scoring so not much value.

Mike and Tyrell, jury still out, maybe could still be had, Samuels (and teammate Moore) looking good-ish