Sign in to follow this  
sderk

AOC Gets Flamed By Republicans After Accusing Them of Skipping Work to Go to a Cocktail Party

Does Cortez ever get tired of being stupid?

"The subcommittee hearing about fuel-efficient cars and wildfires in California was occurring at the same time as the deposition of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman in the basement of the Capitol building. Vindman's deposition is a part of the impeachment inquiry being currently led by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA).

Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) motioned to adjourn the hearing, but Democrats did not hold a vote to adjourn until more Democrats joined the hearing.

As they were waiting, Ocasio-Cortez said she did not know why Republicans wanted to leave the hearing.

"And I just want to know what the reason for such disrespect of our process would potentially be. Do we have a reason for why this hearing is trying to be adjourned? Or, you know, do we have just like a cocktail party?" the freshman Democrat asked.

"I have one. I have a real easy one," Rep. Kelly Armstrong (R-ND) replied. "The oil industry is the second largest industry in my state. My constituents expect me to be here. We are running an impeachment hearing down in the basement of the Capitol right now...I want to participate in this hearing, but I also feel the need to be in the SCIF because we are only one of three committees that's allowed to be in the room."

Armstrong said while he can do multiple things at one time, he can not be at two places at once.

Ocasio-Cortez then asked if this is the first time Republicans are complaining about the scheduling.

"We've expressed this last week about have two things going on at the same time," Rep. Jim Jordan said. "It's not like we haven't talked about this, but you guys continue to do hearings at the same time there are depositions going on."

https://www.bing.com/amp/s/townhall.com%2ftipsheet%2fjuliorosas%2f2019%2f10%2f29%2faoc-gets-flamed-by-republican-after-accusing-gop-of-skipping-work-to-go-to-a-cocktail-party-n2555527%3famp%3dtrue

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

She should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

Oh the horror of an AOC junior. I wonder what t-shirt slogan she would dress her kid up in on a daily basis. 

She is a stupid kid, over her head in a place where she is not ready to be a valued contributor.

A petulant child who hates the world, demands what she wants when she wants it and how she wants it regardless of others.....

9 minutes ago, sderk said:

Oh the horror of an AOC junior. I wonder what t-shirt slogan she would dress her kid up in on a daily basis. 

I think her problem is never having a man in her life.  She could be straightened out.

Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) motioned to adjourn the hearing, but Democrats did not hold a vote to adjourn until more Democrats joined the hearing.

So then Cortez states: "Or, you know, do we have just like a cocktail party?"

Are the democrats that they are waiting on at a cocktail party already?

2 hours ago, sderk said:

Does Cortez ever get tired of being stupid?

She has been like this her entire life, I doubt she can tell the difference...

2 hours ago, sderk said:

".. Do we have a reason for why this hearing is trying to be adjourned?"

:doh:

Maybe the hearing has a cocktail party to go to. Did this dimwit ever think of that? 

6 minutes ago, posty said:

She has been like this her entire life, I doubt she can tell the difference...

I think her entire mindset is based on targeting what she disagrees with, I think she hates more than she disagrees... and I think the is intolerant of anything and anyone does not fully conform to her specific world view....

Yes, I just described a totalitarian dictator....

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I think her entire mindset is based on targeting what she disagrees with, I think she hates more than she disagrees... and I think the is intolerant of anything and anyone does not fully conform to her specific world view....

Yes, I just described a totalitarian dictator....

Little girls can dream can't they?

8 hours ago, sderk said:

The subcommittee hearing about fuel-efficient cars and wildfires in California

:wacko:

Why are these two subjects being combined in the first place? 

"We need more electric cars to combat the wildfires in California that are being caused by electricity." 

Yep, sounds like typical lefty logic. :doh:

I wish she was the one with the nudie picks instead of that confused "lesbian" from California.  

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wish she was the one with the nudie picks instead of that confused "lesbian" from California.  

That's what I was telling my buddy... Damn the luck. lol