Sign in to follow this  
mista-j

Who is starting Kenyan Drake

Oh yeah!!! lol I totally have to start him. I will say, he should be the most energized player on the field. Both teams have the short recovery and he hasn't been hit in a while.

Really hoping it turns into one of those parody NFL moments where he ends up doing well against a monster D on 3 days of practice. 

• Thanks 1

Avoiding him. Don't think it's going to end up well. Although I could see Murray having a surprisingly decent game if he is able to run the ball a little more and have some bootlegs...

Tough one, it’s based on ones weekly available roster. 

If it’s a new pick, of course , if you don’t need to, I would pass. 

lol at anyone who has kenyon drake. that said am starting him over cohen in place of kerryon in a 16 team auction league with what feels like a hundred players on each roster. hoping against hope with headlock up above but expecting more along the lines of 15 for 45. catch a td you bum.

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

If anybody is starting him not out of desperation they need to find another hobby in this life.

Would agree. 

Thanks. 

I'm starting him only because I have NO other option. I'm definitely expecting less than 10 points.

Going with Shady McCoy over Drake.

I wanna start Drake, but 3 days to prepare, against a good 49ers defense, and Cards likely playing from behind most of the game.... no thanks.

16 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Going with Shady McCoy over Drake.

I wanna start Drake, but 3 days to prepare, against a good 49ers defense, and Cards likely playing from behind most of the game.... no thanks.

yeah.  would be a strange course of events that lead to a good game

Cardinals aren't really a bad team. They hung with the Saint for 3 quarters. I'm not saying they have a chance but it might be interesting for at least a half.

Would think that McCoy could see plenty of work this weekend. 

Kc without Mahomes would like to try to stay away from a shoot out with mr Rodgers 

opps sorry I had the wrong weekend. 

With Min. 

I do expect to see more of McCoy  vs the Vikings  

19 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Would think that McCoy could see plenty of work this weekend. 

Kc without Mahomes would like to try to stay away from a shoot out with mr Rodgers 

How did that work out for them?

I snagged him off the waiver before Monday, so it cost me nothing, but I'm not expecting much this week

Could be a let down game for the Niners. Little rest, against an inferior team (that has actually been playing well of late), with a big Monday night showdown coming up next. Possible they get caught looking post Arizona and Drake is part of it.

But I ain’t starting him.

• Haha 1

starting him at flex.  i'll admit it.  got junk options off the bench.  we'll see what happens.  i'm sure they'll get behind and maybe murray might be a little better at extending a play for a screen pass than either of the miami qbs and their offense.

LOL. I have been holding on to this sandbag for weeks!!! FINALLY PAY DIRT. Still early but damn 1st QTR and already exceeding his projection. I will take it. 

Didn't take long for him to prove he's worth having

9 hours ago, BTL99 said:

I'm starting him only because I have NO other option. I'm definitely expecting less than 10 points.

Expectations exceeded.

Damn, wish I'd started Drake instead of McCoy. 

Good for Drake. As a a Dolphin fan, I loved rooting for him.  Everyone knew Drake was a talented dude who was poorly utilized by the Fish. Wish him the best.

I had 5 on bye. Had to start him.  Projection down by 30. Cut it to 1. Making another Makers Mark on the rocks. Incredible recovery!! I held him for 3 weeks. 

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

LOL. I have been holding on to this sandbag for weeks!!! FINALLY PAY DIRT. Still early but damn 1st QTR and already exceeding his projection. I will take it. 

Lol ass

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Beyond Chaos said:

Expectations exceeded.

Yes I am so glad I was wrong.

Interesting that both Edmonds and Drake seem to be able to produce better then that top five pick D J. 

Mmmm. 

Thanks. 

8 hours ago, weepaws said:

Interesting that both Edmonds and Drake seem to be able to produce better then that top five pick D J. 

Mmmm. 

Thanks. 

I think there's 3 parts to that (all assumptions)...

#1.  No one is game planning to stop Edmonds or Drake

#2.  The opponents are weaker against the run in games that Johnson is playing as compared to the others

#3.  Game calling is gets dumbed down in games when Johnson doesn't play.

what a display by Drake...man, do i wish I had tried to acquire him.  

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

#2.  The opponents are weaker against the run in games that Johnson is playing as compared to the others

No one is game planning to stop the rb. 

Nooooo.  

I think they have simply performed much better.  

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

No one is game planning to stop the rb. 

Nooooo.  

I think they have simply performed much better.  

I don't that's true at all.  If you have a team with a suspect QB and a star RB, I'm pretty sure the opponent wants to force said team to throw the ball.  Hence, they're going to sell out to stop the run.

5 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Or, maybe David Johnson just hasn’t been the same since 2016. 

11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Or, maybe David Johnson just hasn’t been the same since 2016. 

That's certainly possible.

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't that's true at all.  If you have a team with a suspect QB and a star RB, I'm pretty sure the opponent wants to force said team to throw the ball.  Hence, they're going to sell out to stop the run.

I think you might be giving D J to much credit and those others Rbs to little credit. 

But I do get your point. 

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

I think you might be giving D J to much credit and those others Rbs to little credit. 

But I do get your point. 

At this point, I don't think so.  He's proven that he can get it done, the other two haven't.  Certainly, that can change over time, I don't discount that possibility.  I won't however, say that now.  Especially since Johnson did more in one season than those two have done in their careers.

32 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

At this point, I don't think so.  He's proven that he can get it done, the other two haven't.  Certainly, that can change over time, I don't discount that possibility.  I won't however, say that now.  Especially since Johnson did more in one season than those two have done in their careers.

Actually think your wrong about Drake, you need to revisit his stats. 

I think he was simply under used with the Dolphins , his two last full season with the Dolphins., he had just over 120 rush att, and had a avg of 4.5 and 4.8. 

Hes not a great player, and he probably won’t post that one great season D J, Andy remember he’s had only one great season, but Drake is a good player. 

And I also think Edmonds is a very good player that just needs the opportunity, and when he got it he shined. 

Thanks.