Sign in to follow this  
Starringme

Benching OBJ?

Should I? Am I crazy 😶

Broncos have let up least amount of points to WR this year, most of them not able to get over 10pts. Odell is already struggling, cuz the browns stuck. I'm against an undefeated team this week. 

Who are your alternatives?

1 hour ago, Starringme said:

Should I? Am I crazy 😶

Broncos have let up least amount of points to WR this year, most of them not able to get over 10pts. Odell is already struggling, cuz the browns stuck. I'm against an undefeated team this week. 

No.  

Can I ask who for? 

41 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Who are your alternatives?

No one good. Walton, Fitzgerald or Chris Thompson. Really hoping Desean Jackson plays. Otherwise Dionte Johnson, Chris Conley (I already have Chark) and Jonnu Smith (if delanie walker is out, smith is TE1) are all free agents to pick up right now. Pickings are slim 

D Johnson 

3 hours ago, Starringme said:

No one good. Walton, Fitzgerald or Chris Thompson. Really hoping Desean Jackson plays. Otherwise Dionte Johnson, Chris Conley (I already have Chark) and Jonnu Smith (if delanie walker is out, smith is TE1) are all free agents to pick up right now. Pickings are slim 

I would just play OBJ then, none of those guys have close to OBJ's upside, except maybe Desean Jackson but even that's a long shot because he's probably not going to be at full speed even if he plays

I don’t know about that, Beckham in my non ppr league avg 5 points per game, Johnson 6 per game, last five games. 

Broncos def really tough on Qbs. They where on Brissett last week, Brissett had avg over 20ppints per home game  

Mayfield doesn’t have a good matchup. 

Odell is a whiny little girl-I already benched his diva "attitude" last week, and he's on my bench (A Rob and Lockett are better) for this week. I truly have decided that he's the worst pick in the first 5 rounds I've EVER made in 26 years of fantasy football. Sure, this little skirt will make a great one-handed catch (the one he probably hacks off with while looking in a mirror) every once in awhile, but when it comes time for him to perform under pressure or against a quality DB he is gone, just like a kweer-fart in the wind.....................I HATE him.

2 hours ago, cavern said:

this site is actually projecting OBJ with a nice week.  fwiw

He'll punk out. 3-55 tops...............................POS, too in love with himself and his "swag".............................

Just read where the little girl scout is claiming his groin hurts-I wonder what he was doing with himself when that happened. Bench te little wannabe, you'll be better off. He's out for himself and can't even spell the word "TEAM".

Not this week with Michael Thomas, A. J. Green, and Tyler Boyd on bye. Gotta play someone. I did bench him last week against the Patriots though.

2 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Odell is a whiny little girl-I already benched his diva "attitude" last week, and he's on my bench (A Rob and Lockett are better) for this week. I truly have decided that he's the worst pick in the first 5 rounds I've EVER made in 26 years of fantasy football. Sure, this little skirt will make a great one-handed catch (the one he probably hacks off with while looking in a mirror) every once in awhile, but when it comes time for him to perform under pressure or against a quality DB he is gone, just like a kweer-fart in the wind.....................I HATE him.

Lol, Far Out. 

11 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

OBJ should be On Benches Just (Because)  !

I benched him for D johnson. I'm most likely losing this week anyway, might as well take a risk. Now..do I bench Chicago DST? I think so..they aren't what they were last season. 

Bears def for what other def? 

Baker looks putrid so far this year. Sophomore slump is an understatement.

I picked up the Panthers also.