Filthy Fernadez

Michelle Obama "Ya'll are still running from us"

17 hours ago, drobeski said:

Stop it, even you'd run from big mike if that was chasing ya down. 

Big Mike may be my all time favorite nickname

36 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Big Mike may be my all time favorite nickname

In QB hell. Any hope for trubitsky this week? 

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In QB hell. Any hope for trubitsky this week? 

More like coach hell. Nagy is the absolute suck. He is running some stupid over complicated offense that doesn't seem to be playing to Tribs strength. Tribs still has to over come it and play better. He has potential, but it's not looking great as of now. 

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

My hometown of Memphis is a never ending game of white flight. You can tell how old a white person is by asking what the mall they went to when they were a kid. Every decade or so, the mall falls to the tide of darkness, and we have to build a new one further east.

There is actually a part of town called Whitehaven. Back in the 70s, it actually was. It's been called Blackhaven locally for decades now.

Where I grew up, Cordova, used to be nice. Then the city annexed it and built a sh!tload of cheap housing. Now its the dirty dova. You don't want to hang there anymore. 

They’ve implemented curfews at my local malls. 18yo or younger need supervision after 5pm on weekends. Malls that were safe became unsafe within 12 months of bus lines being extended from the city. 
You won’t see a new commercial complex built anywhere close to the bus lines, or potential future bus line routes.  

27 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

They’ve implemented curfews at my local malls. 18yo or younger need supervision after 5pm on weekends. Malls that were safe became unsafe within 12 months of bus lines being extended from the city. 
You won’t see a new commercial complex built anywhere close to the bus lines, or potential future bus line routes.  

Yeah. I used to work in a mall in high school. When it opened... It was the ritzy glitter palace mall. Two years ago, I was home from China. Needed new glasses, so I went to the lens crafters there.

Holy crap. It was bad. Thug teens everywhere, place had gone to sh!t. 

The new mall is one of those ghey ass outside lifestyle centers. Seems the thug kids don't like being outside, so they haven't gone out there yet. 

Racist Michelle does not mention that not all White people move out just the ones that can afford to move. The Racist also doesn’t mention that Asians, Hispanics, Blacks, etc that can afford to move out also move out. This is not a racial situation, it is an economic situation. 

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Racist Michelle does not mention that not all White people move out just the ones that can afford to move. The Racist also doesn’t mention that Asians, Hispanics, Blacks, etc that can afford to move out also move out. This is not a racial situation, it is and economic situation. 

Yeah, I don't see anyone rushing to move next to the trailer park either. 

When I was younger, I moved to some black/hispanic neighborhoods because the rent was cheap. Why was the rent cheap you ask? Because they were shltholes. Crime was high, people didn't take care of their properties, local businesses were run in ghetto format, and hell no would I trust anyone handling my food in those sewer towns. I would only live there for cheap rent, and do all of my business in white communities. 

Then I started making money. :banana:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Maybe the malls are ghetto because nobody goes to focking malls anymore :dunno:

That doesn't make sense in the least.

44 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Maybe the malls are ghetto because nobody goes to focking malls anymore :dunno:

You calling black people nobodies? That’s racist dude 

Racism from the former first lady, sadly not surprised.

22 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I agree with your hypocrisy comment... but full disclosure... I'd do her.  I don't think Michelle is unattractive at all.

That said, I'm a big fan of ABL.  He calls it like it is.

Don’t you mean she would do you?

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Don’t you mean she would do you?

I guess that's possible.  LOL  But as long as she were interested in a give and take, I'd have no problem being a giver.

This thread is offensive. I think it's easy to debate the pros and cons of integration, segregation, class and culture without being racist. Unfortunately, many of you are unashamedly racist and most of you are too cowardly to call others out on it.

I am tired of complaining about the same posters over and over. Mike, if you want this site to be Stormfront just keep allowing posts like the ones here to continue.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

This thread is offensive. I think it's easy to debate the pros and cons of integration, segregation, class and culture without being racist. Unfortunately, many of you are unashamedly racist and most of you are too cowardly to call others out on it.

I am tired of complaining about the same posters over and over. Mike, if you want this site to be Stormfront just keep allowing posts like the ones here to continue.

Have you ever been to stormfront?

This thread is offensive.

And you can't delete it...

:pointstosky:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Angry black women are rarely pretty.

• Haha 1

Look at all of you coming to fight me, angry because you think you have a right to call Michelle Obama an ugly stinky ape. It's wrong. I wish all of your black friends and coworkers could see what you say about blacks behind their backs.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Angry black women are rarely pretty.

I'm not angry and just average looking.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Look at all of you coming to fight me, angry because you think you have a right to call Michelle Obama an ugly stinky ape. It's wrong. I wish all of your black friends and coworkers could see what you say about blacks behind their backs.

Well thank God I don't really strive to have black friends...  The co-workers, I can't do much about that since I don't own the business...

4 minutes ago, posty said:

Well thank God I don't really strive to have black friends... 

Strive to have black friends? That says a lot.

22 minutes ago, peenie said:

I'm not fighting you.  I just asked if you've ever been to the StormFront site.

29 minutes ago, peenie said:

I refuse to let this forum become a safe space for anyone. If you can’t take the heat, please stay out of the kitchen.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

I refuse to let this forum become a safe space for anyone. If you can’t take the heat, please stay out of the kitchen.

But her place is IN the kitchen.  While you're there Peenie, can you make me a sammich?

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Well, to be fair, black people aren't exactly shy letting white people know how they feel about them. I've been called racial names countless times. And every day you can find someone, blackand white ,on TV  saying how evil white men are.  AOC does it all the time. 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

I think Michelle Obama is an ugly racist who made it very clear she hates it when other black people move into her neighborhood.

No one wants to live near or around black people. She makes this out to be some sort of shock. It's not. 

• Thanks 2

I think it wrong and misplaced to attack the way she looks, that is irrelevant. I am far more interested in her racist statements, and would like to know how she arrived at her perverse conclusions.  My guess would be she was taught by her parents to judge and dislike people based on skin color, but given the state of education was it something that was shaped in college? I think the source of her despicable thoughts matters.

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think it wrong and misplaced to attack the way she looks, that is irrelevant. I am far more interested in her racist statements, and would like to know how she arrived at her perverse conclusions.  My guess would be she was taught by her parents to judge and dislike people based on skin color, but given the state of education was it something that was shaped in college? I think the source of her despicable thoughts matters.

Her, peenie and those that think like them schit on MLKs dream on a daily basis.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Her, peenie and those that think like them schit on MLKs dream on a daily basis.

Strategically we have to help ALL of them....if we can show them the linkage between their hateful thoughts and how they share some sources, maybe we can help people stop thinking in a hateful way.

Racism in the AA community is a sickness that needs to be solved just as badly as poverty.

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Racism in the AA community is a sickness that needs to be solved just as badly as poverty.

Ain't that the truth...

Before you solve the racism in the AA community, try solving the racism coming out of your statements right here in this racist thread.

I've been called cracker, racist, Cartwright, blue eyed swine, redneck, pinky, pig, and others, to my face. A lot of that was said from my platoon mates, people I lived and worked with. and also a few assaults. How about you Peenie?? I would have preferred they were said on a lightly trafficked message board, instead of IRL. Especially the assaults. 

On 10/31/2019 at 9:20 AM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah, I don't see anyone rushing to move next to the trailer park either. 

This is true.  There's a proposed development in our small town that would provide affordable housing for 240 families.  They are all modular homes, which is a fancy name for a trailer.  With the median home price here hovering above $425K, some more affordable options would be great for the community.  But this isn't the answer. 

This particular development was already shot down at it's first proposed location, and is currently meeting the same resistance at it's 2nd.  New homes near the proposed site aren't selling until a decision is made on whether this upscale trailer park will actually be built. 

On a side note, this seems like a bad deal for potential home buyers.  The way it works is that the buyer buys the house but the developer maintains ownership of the land it sits on.  The home owner pays rent on the lot in perpetuity.  So, it's not even true home ownership.  I can see a scenario where the initial buyers turn over but have a hard time selling their house on the open market.  The developer can swoop in with a low ball offer and buy the house back for pennies on the dollar.  It's hard to believe this business model even exists.  

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Before you solve the racism in the AA community, try solving the racism coming out of your statements right here in this racist thread.

I could compare her to fat white people, but it just doesn't translate. Is that racist? :dunno:

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

This is true.  There's a proposed development in our small town that would provide affordable housing for 240 families.  They are all modular homes, which is a fancy name for a trailer.  With the median home price here hovering above $425K, some more affordable options would be great for the community.  But this isn't the answer. 

This particular development was already shot down at it's first proposed location, and is currently meeting the same resistance at it's 2nd.  New homes near the proposed site aren't selling until a decision is made on whether this upscale trailer park will actually be built. 

On a side note, this seems like a bad deal for potential home buyers.  The way it works is that the buyer buys the house but the developer maintains ownership of the land it sits on.  The home owner pays rent on the lot in perpetuity.  So, it's not even true home ownership.  I can see a scenario where the initial buyers turn over but have a hard time selling their house on the open market.  The developer can swoop in with a low ball offer and buy the house back for pennies on the dollar.  It's hard to believe this business model even exists.  

That's generally the way trailer parks work.  It's why they're not a good "investment" in the way that a typical home purchase is.