Filthy Fernadez

Michelle Obama "Ya'll are still running from us"

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'll move whenever and wherever I want to , and I could give a rats ass what this loudmouth pain in the ass thinks about it. She should mind her own business. Freedom of association. Too bad if you don't like it but I DGAF 

You know, we have China towns, Japan towns, Little Kabuls.... all over America. Where is Honkey Town? Why is it racist for white people to want to live with other white people? 

12 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Lay a demographic map of any city in America next to a crime incident map of the same city and tell me what you find. Hint...the crime and the black people are amazingly always in the same areas.

So fleeing crime or black people? Tomato tomato. 

A retired person who moves to Florida; they're not escaping or fleeing, they are choosing to live in an area that is more suitable to their desires. 

If I choose to live in a place that is more suitable to my desires it's unfortunate, sad and despicable that my neighbors would move away due to false assumptions about me. Even worse, to be terrorized by my neighbors due to my physical appearance.

The most crime filled cities are not simply black populated, they are also densely overcrowded, high poverty, segregated with high unemployment.

There are multitudes of black cities, neighborhoods and towns that have very little crime and are safe. Sadly, the way statics are grouped you aren't able to see how blacks truly live within and outside of metropolitan regions.

And lastly, even if crime is rampant among blacks, I am not a criminal and I should be allowed to live where my dollar will take me. Furthermore, I should be allowed to live in peace and let me be judged by MY behavior not the behavior of other people. 

29 minutes ago, peenie said:

A retired person who moves to Florida; they're not escaping or fleeing, they are choosing to live in an area that is more suitable to their desires. 

If I choose to live in a place that is more suitable to my desires it's unfortunate, sad and despicable that my neighbors would move away due to false assumptions about me. Even worse, to be terrorized by my neighbors due to my physical appearance.

The most crime filled cities are not simply black populated, they are also densely overcrowded, high poverty, segregated with high unemployment.

There are multitudes of black cities, neighborhoods and towns that have very little crime and are safe. Sadly, the way statics are grouped you aren't able to see how blacks truly live within and outside of metropolitan regions.

And lastly, even if crime is rampant among blacks, I am not a criminal and I should be allowed to live where my dollar will take me. Furthermore, I should be allowed to live in peace and let me be judged by MY behavior not the behavior of other people. 

Of course you should be judged by your own behavior and allowed to live in peace. Hell, my parents next door neighbors are black. The other side are Indian. Nobody gives a crap.

I'm talking about living in the hood. Everyone wants to flee that. And you don't want to live in a nicer area even adjacent to or with easy public transit connecting it to the hood.

You know this. It's common sense. 

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm talking about living in the hood. Everyone wants to flee that. And you don't want to live in a nicer area even adjacent to or with easy public transit connecting it to the hood.

You know this. It's common sense. 

I want to leave run down neighborhoods but plenty of folks are moving in them to be closer to their jobs. Commuting is hell and young white couples seem to rather have poor black neighbors than long drives home. I'm not doing that though. 

3 hours ago, peenie said:

That should apply to everyone regardless of their race, right?

My life and more importantly my families life and well being are not part of a social experiment. I'll do what I feel is best on their behalf, and Michelle and the rest can fock off. The schools already suck everywhere because libtards got a hold of them. They ruin everything, if you hadn't noticed at this point. 

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

That should apply to everyone regardless of their race, right?

Right!

4 hours ago, peenie said:

Whats keeping them that way?  You said white people are moving into these neighborhoods to be close to jobs, so unemployment shouldnt be a hurdle.

Blacks didn't ruin cities. Liberals did. They are the ones in charge, right? 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Whats keeping them that way?  You said white people are moving into these neighborhoods to be close to jobs, so unemployment shouldnt be a hurdle.

Well, gentrifying neighborhoods tend to push out the poor.  

Black Americans certainly have work to do in cleaning up their own problems but it is really unfortunate when a family works hard to rise out of poverty only to find they are not welcome to live in neighborhoods their income should allow because of their skin color. Luckily, Atlanta is a place they can go and live in dignity. That is why I'm here. So, no, not every black person that leaves the ghetto wants to move into all white neighborhoods. Who wants to be bothered with hostile neighbors? 

Does Michelle offer any evidence of this modern day white flight or is she just saying it? I know of no one who has moved because a black family moved close by.  I'm callling it, she's FOS. Not the first time. 

8 hours ago, peenie said:

No, Michelle Obama was very clear, white people are running from black people.  So if I move tomorrow, I am running, right?  I mean, if I am white I am being lopped in with this trope......and that is just fine and dandy right? We can now use tropes because Obama showed is it was ok to do so.....

Sold my last house to a Puerto Rican woman, no one moved. Bought my current house from a Cuban. He lived here for 15 years. Before him was a Chinese family. I'm the interloper I guess. My neighbors are Dominicans. 

Only peenie could come into a thread where michelle Obama complains about black people and foreigners moving into her neighborhood and blame it on the white man.

Let's not lose focus. The point was a great one which was, how can Michelle Obama discuss white flight when she herself moved out of a black neighborhood into a wealthy white one and none of the homes she owns is located anywhere near black folks, rich or otherwise.

I had no problem with that criticism. I just felt calling  Michelle an ape and a man and all the other nasty things I read, were mean and unnecessary.

And not all black neighborhoods are shitholes. You all are just unaware of the nicer places. 

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

Let's not lose focus. The point was a great one which was, how can Michelle Obama discuss white flight when she herself moved out of a black neighborhood into a wealthy white one and none of the homes she owns is located anywhere near black folks, rich or otherwise.

I had no problem with that criticism. I just felt calling  Michelle an ape and a man and all the other nasty things I read, were mean and unnecessary.

And not all black neighborhoods are shitholes. You all are just unaware of the nicer places. 

The problem is calling it "white flight". The very term is racist. As I pointed out earlier, nobody is running from blacks or any other ethnic group. They're cashing in on their equity and moving to better neighborhoods while they still have that equity. The fact that you (not you peenie) think that white people are fleeing because you (not you peenie) moved into the neighborhood is self serving and racist. 

ETA: The neighborhood I grew up in was 90% white. As were the schools I went to. When Dr. Harry Edwards moved into the neighborhood with his family, nobody fled. We all continued to live our lives in peace. Although, I will admit, we knocked on his door and asked if we could go into his yard to get our ball (foot, basket, soccer, base, etc) before doing it. So in that regard we showed him more respect than any other neighbor in the hood.

It's not the color of your skin Peenie, it's the perceived content of your character that gives people pause. Sometimes that perception is unwarranted, sometimes it isn't. You can't blame people for basing their perceptions on their previous experience. 

12 minutes ago, peenie said:

how can Michelle Obama discuss white flight

She's not allowed to. To do so would be racist.

13 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The problem is calling it "white flight". The very term is racist. As I pointed out earlier, nobody is running from blacks or any other ethnic group. They're cashing in on their equity and moving to better neighborhoods while they still have that equity. The fact that you (not you peenie) think that white people are fleeing because you (not you peenie) moved into the neighborhood is self serving and racist. 

Good job not getting reported.

Also, good post.

White flight is a term not created by me or Michelle. It's describes a real phenomena. It may not exist that much today but it certainly was an occurrence.

On 11/1/2019 at 5:48 AM, peenie said:

Before you solve the racism in the AA community, try solving the racism coming out of your statements right here in this racist thread.

They’re closet white supremacists and this is their safe space. I wouldn’t really expect much to change and I, for one, am quite tired of calling it out :dunno:

• Thanks 1

I'm tired of this topic. I don't want to discuss it anymore. 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

They’re closet white supremacists and this is their safe space. I wouldn’t really expect much to change and I, for one, am quite tired of calling it out :dunno:

😂

4 hours ago, peenie said:

Well, gentrifying neighborhoods tend to push out the poor.  

Black Americans certainly have work to do in cleaning up their own problems but it is really unfortunate when a family works hard to rise out of poverty only to find they are not welcome to live in neighborhoods their income should allow because of their skin color. Luckily, Atlanta is a place they can go and live in dignity. That is why I'm here. So, no, not every black person that leaves the ghetto wants to move into all white neighborhoods. Who wants to be bothered with hostile neighbors? 

Black folks are more than welcome to be my neighbor if they leave the ghetto culture behind. You argue skin color constantly. It's not skin color. It's culture. Get that through your thick racists azz skull. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, peenie said:

Good talk.  :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Michelle Obama does think it's supreme to live around white people.

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well you're an unclosetted white knight. Congrats, I guess.  :dunno:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

So we are done discussing the points then? We are down to name calling?

OK, that lets us know when you have given up.....

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So we are done discussing the points then? We are down to name calling?

OK, that lets us know when you have given up.....

Amazing isn't. These people are brainwashed.

Obama - I like living in white communities.

Worms - So brave. :thumbsup:

White people - We like living in white communities

Worms - WHITE SUPREMACIST!!! :mad:

• Like 1

On 11/2/2019 at 12:43 PM, peenie said:

I want to leave run down neighborhoods but plenty of folks are moving in them to be closer to their jobs. Commuting is hell and young white couples seem to rather have poor black neighbors than long drives home. I'm not doing that though. 

Ohhhh you mean when white people move in and fix the neighborhood up and push out the black people with the eventual rise in rent that comes with not being in a slum?

On 11/2/2019 at 9:51 PM, peenie said:

Must be killing you that you can't purge it...

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Ohhhh you mean when white people move in and fix the neighborhood up and push out the black people with the eventual rise in rent that comes with not being in a slum?

Yes, that is what happens. It's not a bad thing, it's a great thing! It's just unfortunate for those that can't live there anymore.

Get off your high horse man.

16 minutes ago, posty said:

Must be killing you that you can't purge it...

Yes, it is!!  :mad:

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Yes, that is what happens. It's not a bad thing, it's a great thing! It's just unfortunate for those that can't live there anymore.

Get off your high horse man.

Yea look at those poor irish and danish 130 years ago. Do you still see them in slums or ghettos? You never hear of Irish or danish Ghettos in the US anymore. Comparing the them from 130 years ago who drug themselves out of the slums by their bootstraps and black people who live in the slums now are not exactly the same thing. One group had the want and need to improve. One group has wallowed in self pity for that same 130 years. Not everyone in the group obviously. But a LARGE portion of it. 

9 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Yea look at those poor irish and danish 130 years ago. Do you still see them in slums or ghettos? You never hear of Irish or danish Ghettos in the US anymore. Comparing the them from 130 years ago who drug themselves out of the slums by their bootstraps and black people who live in the slums now are not exactly the same thing. One group had the want and need to improve. One group has wallowed in self pity for that same 130 years. Not everyone in the group obviously. But a LARGE portion of it. 

Even more amazing is the fact that the Irish are a bunch of focking drunks!!! 

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

Even more amazing is the fact that the Irish are a bunch of focking drunks!!! 

Tis' true boy-o! 

On 11/3/2019 at 1:51 AM, peenie said:

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Yes, it is!!  :mad:

For the right price, I'll be your peenie.

14 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

For the right price, I'll be your peenie.

Don't give in...  This should be pinned!!!

6 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Unlike the Irish and Danish and Jews and Italians, they didn't have to fight to have laws removed that forced them to live in segregation. As a matter of fact, if my memory serves me correctly, whites were given over 200 million acres of land for free! (Homestead Act) AND (neckroll) we also weren't allowed to collect on the GI bill like whites were even though we served our country. I am so sick of this attitude!!! It is not laziness!!! There have been impediments to our progress damnit!!! Geez...just look around at all the people who have such humble beginnings and are quite wealthy now. Those still stuck just don't have the helping hand like I had. How does it serve you to look down on people??

I don't look at those people that don't have what I have and think, oh, they're so dumb and lazy and I'm so smart. I think, their lives weren't as fortunate as mine and there but for the grace of God go I. Geez....

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1