Filthy Fernadez

Michelle Obama "Ya'll are still running from us"

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

Unlike the Irish and Danish and Jews and Italians, they didn't have to fight to have laws removed that forced them to live in segregation. As a matter of fact, if my memory serves me correctly, whites were given over 200 million acres of land for free! (Homestead Act) AND (neckroll) we also weren't allowed to collect on the GI bill like whites were even though we served our country. I am so sick of this attitude!!! It is not laziness!!! There have been impediments to our progress damnit!!! Geez...just look around at all the people who have such humble beginnings and are quite wealthy now. Those still stuck just don't have the helping hand like I had. How does it serve you to look down on people??

I don't look at those people that don't have what I have and think, oh, they're so dumb and lazy and I'm so smart. I think, they're lives weren't as fortunate as mine and there butĀ for the grace of God go I. Geez....

If they don't have anything how do they afford all the guns they use to kill each other in Chicago?

Just now, Strike said:

If they don't have anything how do they afford all the guns they use to kill each other in Chicago?

Why don't you tell me? I've never been to Chicago nor owned a gun or been a criminal. I was discussing being poor, living in an urban poor environment and moving out of it. Those are things I've experienced.

• Haha 1

I keep typing they're when I mean to type their, excuse me.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Why don't you tell me? I've never been to Chicago nor owned a gun or been a criminal. I was discussing being poor, living in an urban poor environment and moving out of it. Those are things I've experienced.

You do realize that not all poor people are created equal, right?Ā  I mean, not every poor person has the same experience being poor that you overcame.Ā  IOW, you can't speak to ALL poor people's experience just as much as we can't.Ā  You get that, don't you?Ā 

Just now, peenie said:

I keep typing they're when I mean to type their, excuse me.

It's ok.Ā  At least you don't say AIGGGHT

1 minute ago, Strike said:

You do realize that not all poor people are created equal, right?Ā  I mean, not every poor person has the same experience being poor that you overcame.Ā  IOW, you can't speak to ALL poor people's experience just as much as we can't.Ā  You get that, don't you?Ā 

Yeah, so? What does IOW mean?

In other words...

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, peenie said:

Unlike the Irish and Danish and Jews and Italians, they didn't have to fight to have laws removed that forced them to live in segregation. As a matter of fact, if my memory serves me correctly, whites were given over 200 million acres of land for free! (Homestead Act) AND (neckroll) we also weren't allowed to collect on the GI bill like whites were even though we served our country. I am so sick of this attitude!!! It is not laziness!!! There have been impediments to our progress damnit!!! Geez...just look around at all the people who have such humble beginnings and are quite wealthy now. Those still stuck just don't have the helping hand like I had. How does it serve you to look down on people??

I don't look at those people that don't have what I have and think, oh, they're so dumb and lazy and I'm so smart. I think, their lives weren't as fortunate as mine and there butĀ for the grace of God go I. Geez....

The GI Bill did not exclude blacks. Ā Myth. Now, did society make it difficult for black GI's to take advantage? Yes. But the bill itself did not.Ā 

On 11/2/2019 at 9:51 PM, peenie said:

I'm tired of this topic. I don't want to discuss it anymore.Ā 

And yet you continue to post in the thread...

:dunno:

We seem to have strayed from the racist message that the former first lady trotted out

9 hours ago, peenie said:

And if you ever have children, I feel sorry for them. Because they will grow up to be just like you. Underachieving in life, and blaming others for it. Ā 

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

And if you ever have children, I feel sorry for them. Because they will grow up to be just like you. Underachieving in life, and blaming others for it. Ā 

Orrrr .... They'll be skipped a grade, be an honor student, get full scholarships to college, graduate from a top 20 University, work for a Japanese company and make more money than her mother ever made.

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

Orrrr .... They'll be skipped a grade, be an honor student, get full scholarships to college, graduate from a top 20 University, work for a Japanese company and make more money than her mother ever made.

Nice work raising her.Ā Ā :thumbsup:Ā  Ā You should be very proud.Ā Ā 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

Good job peenie. The world need more peenies. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Good job peenie. The world need more peenies. :thumbsup:

Sadly the Democrats and Planned Parenthood disagree.Ā Ā :(

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Sadly the Democrats and Planned Parenthood disagree.Ā Ā :(

peenie and many others would make such good Republicans if they weren't indoctrinated. The Democrats took over the civil rights movement, compartmentalized the black population to Democrat strongholds, barely fed them, didn't educate them, kept a strong police presence to keep them in line or in jail, and they don't see it. Ā 

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

peenie and many others would make such good Republicans if they weren't indoctrinated. The Democrats took over the civil rights movement, compartmentalized the black population to Democrat strongholds, barely fed them, didn't educate them, kept a strong police presence to keep them in line or in jail, and they don't see it. Ā 

Agreed.Ā  She's half white though, kinda like that Motaur commercial from Geico.Ā  You ever seen her legs?

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Agreed.Ā  She's half white though, kinda like that Motaur commercial from Geico.Ā  You ever seen her legs?

good point.Ā  peenie we need a pic of your legs.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

She's already posted it.Ā  About as white as mine mid-winter.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Have to agree....but please....apply the coco butter first... :music_guitarred:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Thanks to her dad.Ā Ā :banana:

21 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Thanks to her dad.Ā Ā :banana:

Who is dead. :rolleyes:

53 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Christ what a load of bullish!t.Ā 

Barely fed them? First of all, why should anyone? Secondly, snap, afdc, etc would disagree.Ā 

Barely educated? Inner city public schools spend more per pupil than any other in this country. It's more of a lead a horse to water situation.Ā 

Strong police presence to keep them in line or in jail? So youre saying all this inner city crime is just a myth?Ā 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Interesting. All I see you say in this thread are things about the poor black people stuck in urban settings with little to no opportunity.

Simply based on what you posted here, you seem to be so stuck in thatĀ mindset. Others have accused you of always talking race, and it appears you are so buried in that thinking, you are making excuses for blacks who fail in life.Ā 

And how is working for a Japanese company considered successful? But that being said, it is good they go to work for a living. That is a plus. So congrats on that to your kids. They didn't let all that oppression talk you hand out get to them.

52 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Christ what a load of bullish!t.Ā 

Barely fed them? First of all, why should anyone? Secondly, snap, afdc, etc would disagree.Ā 

Barely educated? Inner city public schools spend more per pupil than any other in this country. It's more of a lead a horse to water situation.Ā 

Strong police presence to keep them in line or in jail? So youre saying all this inner city crime is just a myth?Ā 

A couple of things.

1. Liberal cities spend on education to launder money to the teacher's unions. The results are proof of that.

2. Uneducated, untrained people living on top of each other, sprinkled with drugs will commit crime.Ā  You aren't implying they commit crime because they are black are you?Ā ;)

And yes, it's all due to the reality that the libs took over the civil rights movement. Ā 

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

if they weren't indoctrinated. The Democrats took over the civil rights movement, compartmentalized the black population to Democrat strongholds, barely fed them, didn't educate them, kept a strong police presence to keep them in line or in jail, and they don't see it. Ā 

WhatĀ a load of . All of us are ā€œindoctrinatedā€ this is one of the funniest Republican talking points šŸ˜‚

22 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

WhatĀ a load of . All of us are ā€œindoctrinatedā€ this is one of the funniest Republican talking points šŸ˜‚

How's 50 years of Democratic rule working for the black folk? They seem pissed off to me.Ā  :dunno:Ā  But they still vote the same, so they shouldn't expect a whole lot from either side.

Peenie comes on here and says the sameĀ sh!t every week, gets people banned, blames all of the blackĀ communitiesĀ misfortunes on whites, you allĀ have all showed her all the data, repeated all the bs Republican talking points, she isnā€™t going to listen. Ā She is 100% social justice warrior cringe meme that everyone talks about. And despite all that you think she would be a good part of the movement? Tf is wrong with you? Speak for yourself.Ā 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Peenie comes on here and says the sameĀ sh!t every week, gets people banned, blames all of the blackĀ communitiesĀ misfortunes on whites, you allĀ have all showed her all the data, repeated all the bs Republican talking points, she isnā€™t going to listen. Ā She is 100% social justice warrior cringe meme that everyone talks about. And despite all that you think she would be a good part of the movement? Tf is wrong with you?

Sounds like a perfect fit over the political forum at FBG...Ā  She would be much happier there as they would be fawning over her due to her beingĀ Mixed-ish...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Peenie comes on here and says the sameĀ sh!t every week, gets people banned, blames all of the blackĀ communitiesĀ misfortunes on whites, you allĀ have all showed her all the data, repeated all the bs Republican talking points, she isnā€™t going to listen. Ā She is 100% social justice warrior cringe meme that everyone talks about. And despite all that you think she would be a good part of the movement? Tf is wrong with you? Speak for yourself.Ā 

Strong black women are all invited to the side that won't pat their head and treat them like victims. Ā  Kamala Harris would also make a great Republican, in fact I am pretty certain she is one.

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Strong black women are all invited to the side that won't pat their head and treat them like victims. Ā  Kamala Harris would also make a great Republican, in fact I am pretty certain she is one.

She isnā€™t a strong black woman. Candace Owens is a strong black woman. Stop your pandering its so cringe.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

She isnā€™t a strong black woman. Candace Owens is a strong black woman.Ā God dude stop your pandering its so cringe.

:lol: Ā  Grab the reigns dude.Ā  Any woman that lasts here for 15 minutes is strong in my book.Ā  Most men can't do that.Ā 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: Ā  Grab the reigns dude.Ā  Any woman that lasts here for 15 minutes is strong in my book.Ā  Most men can't do that.Ā 

She doesnā€™tĀ last 15Ā minutes. She throws hissy fits and reports people.Ā 

I came to this thread to help educate you on why blacks move out of the inner cities, why some cannot and to report what I felt were 2 very offensive posts that disrespected not only our former first lady but black people in general. If you all didn't make such ignorant posts, I wouldn't need to correct you all so often.

Also, I make threads about love, sexĀ and relationships.Ā 

18 hours ago, Strike said:

Because they're not poor. Poverty in the inner city is a myth. All needs are taken care of. Ā Food, shelter, clothing. Even cell phones. Go to the ghetto and look around. Really look. Restaurants, 200 dollar sneakers, jewelry, smart phones, so many cars you can't find a parking spot. That's not poverty. But there is Crime.Ā 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because they're not poor. Poverty in the inner city is a myth. All needs are taken care of. Ā Food, shelter, clothing. Even cell phones. Go to the ghetto and look around. Really look. Restaurants, 200 dollar sneakers, jewelry, smart phones, so many cars you can't find a parking spot. That's not poverty. But there is Crime.Ā 

:angry::rolleyes:

Compared to 3rd world countries, no, not poor. BUT compared to your average American, yes, poor. It's not true about clothes, jewelry, cars and phones. It seems true due to the influence of rap videos I guess. My daughter and I still live like we're broke out of habit. That is a major truth right there. We live in a tiny space and I have a $49 cell phone, seriously. I can afford an iPhone, but just can't seem to make the transition. People are truly poor out there. Ask an inner city teacher.

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

:angry::rolleyes:

Compared to 3rd world countries, no, not poor. BUT compared to your average American, yes, poor. It's not true about clothes, jewelry, cars and phones. It seems true due to the influence of rap videos I guess. My daughter and I still live like we're broke out of habit. That is a major truth right there. We live in a tiny space and I have a $49 cell phone, seriously. I can afford an iPhone, but just can't seem to make the transition. People are truly poor out there. Ask an inner city teacher.

I worked there for twenty years. I've been in more homes in the inner city than you could ever dream of. No one was hungry, cold or deprived. Not having wealth doesn't make you poor. If they are so poor why so many restaurants? How come you can't find a parking spot? Who doesn't have a smart phone, cable?. Ā My god, when the cable went out it was a disaster. People would actually call the police. Yeah.Ā 

Hey, but black poverty is not your fault, it's like you're trying to combat some sort ofĀ guiltĀ by pointing and blaming. People can be poor and it not be your fault or due to their own fault, but just due to the circumstance they were born in. They were born into a poor family and have to gain the tools in order to grow and leave or flourish or whatever. It's okay to look at poor people and notĀ find flaw in their character. Oprah was born poor in Mississippi, look at her now.

I had cable back in the 90's and it was like $14/mo. I just didn't have any premium channels.

Just now, peenie said:

Hey, but black poverty is not your fault, it's like you're trying to combat some sort ofĀ guiltĀ by pointing and blaming. People can be poor and it not be your fault or due to their own fault, but just due to the circumstance they were born in. They were born into a poor family and have to gain the tools in order to grow and leave or flourish or whatever. It's okay to look at poor people and notĀ find flaw in their character. Oprah was born poor in Mississippi, look at her now.

They don't have property. But they aren't poor.Ā