Sign in to follow this  
Old School

Any good Haunted History/ Ghost Stories?

In the Spirit of Halloween- Anyone experienced the unexplained or visited a place rumored to be haunted?

A music venue in Nashville- the Ryman Auditorium- originally built as the Union Gospel Tabernacle- place is 127 years and is full of good stories. Many of the employees share their experiences with each other- to the point the company now hosts Ghost Tours on Halloween. 

The area nearest the west/ southwest side of the building where the office of a previous General Manger, a widow woman who raised a daughter while she managed the place,  seems to be the most active. I know security guards who have run out of the building when large doors have opened and slammed shut in the overnight hours. The most common stories are of footsteps in that area, night or day, with no one around to make the steps. 

One evening I was working in that area, on the second floor. I was hoping to experience the mysterious footsteps- instead I heard the laughter of a child, which was weird as only a handful of employees were present getting ready for an evening event. I looked out the widows to the street- no one there. I went down the old staircase to the auditorium, no one there. I told my supervisor what I heard and was told that people her the laughing child quite often. Strange stuff.

My wife used to manage apartment communities. A couple of her maintenance men (hispanic), used to talk about the lady who would watch them as they worked. They said she wore a white dress and she was "transparente".

One didnt mind, but the other was scared sh!tless and would carry around his crucifix with him while working.

Been to a couple of haunted places. Never saw anything at all of them. Supposedly the most famous one from Around my town is the Bingham light or the Lizardman. If you’re curious about them give em a google 

Being from the South, I grew up near alot of Civil War sites.  If I didnt know better, I could certainly could talk myself into believing in that stuff. Those old places freaked me out as a kid. I do enjoy going into purported haunted places.  I appreciate the history and whatnot.  Places like old prisons and mental hospitals are cool.

I knew I guy back home that is a "real life" ghost hunter. He really believes in the stuff and swears hes been in real haunted places bases on readings from his "instruments".

nympho-maniacal Jill,

tried a dynamite stick for a thrill

they found her vagina in North Carolina

and bits of her tlts in Brazil

• Haha 1

The night was dark,
The sky was blue,
Around the corner
The poop wagon flew,

A bump was hit,
A scream was heard,
A man was killed