Sign in to follow this  
wolves111

Start Brady or Carr

Brady is in the top ten based on avg per game.

Carr not so much. 

Brady. 

I would play Brady as well.

Carr has been decent lately but I think Tom is more reliable, although his upside is crumbling

Yeah I get it he's money in prime time games. He just doesn't look comfortable in the pocket this year. No Gronk or outside WR will do that to you. He's got Edelman and White and slow RB's. BB loaded up on defense for a reason.

38 minutes ago, wolves111 said:

Yeah I get it he's money in prime time games. He just doesn't look comfortable in the pocket this year. No Gronk or outside WR will do that to you. He's got Edelman and White and slow RB's. BB loaded up on defense for a reason.

Yeah, he's little more than a dink and dunker now, I think his arm strength isn't what it used to be.

Still, even with those limitations, he's still a decent play

I expect to see more Sanu this weekend. 

Brady is the pick. 

For what it's worth. Last week I benched Rivers in favor of Carr & it worked magnificently.

I'm considering doing the same thing again, but since it worked out so well last week, I fear it would blow up in my face if I tried it again this week.

Brady

Yeah I hear you. That just means we both view Carr as nothing more than a streamer. Problem is I'm tired of watching Sony Michael get 15 carries for 28 yards but finishes with 2 one yard scores. Grates on me even if I have a winning day.

Thx for everyone's input. Looks like I'm rolling with Brady in a prime time game. Hopefully it's not Lamar's

coming out party...

Carr. I look for Williams and Waller toi have a big game. They will fall behind early cause their secondary sucks. They wont have the option at home to keep running Jacobs.

Last year Brady started to fade as their running game got going. Though I do agree with the assessment that Brady does show up for big games.

I just think Carr has to put it together from now on or they will trade him in the off season and he'll spend the rest of his career as a back up to Mahomes or Rogers or someone.

And i think Carr knows this.... Plus, it's not like DET has even close to a good DEF! lol

All valid observations. One gamblers insight. Teams away from their home field for extended periods typically underperform the first week back according to Mark Lawrence, a noted NFL Gambling guru (at least in his mind). He's on a local radio show each Saturday am with his picks. He advertises a 70% success rate. Ironically I wouldn't bet he was that good.

Anyway Oakland has been away for 5 weeks including a London game.

I really hate flipping a coin....