Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Davante Adams - Week 9

Interesting to see how he can handle the pain when he plants and cuts.  

17 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Interesting to see how he can handle the pain when he plants and cuts.  

Shouldn't be any pain left, as long as he has been out.  Typical recovery time from a turf toe that doesn't require surgery for a torn ligament is 2-3 weeks.  Adams will have been out 5 weeks and 3 days since his injury.  He should be good as new by now.

Maybe. 

• Thanks 1

He’s coming back to potential shadow treatment from Casey Hayward, which isn’t the best possible scenario. I will definitely be starting him if he’s playing though. 

Fading this week to see how involved (and healthy) he is the first week back. Have Lockett, so not a big deal.

Everywhere I look (including here) or listen SirusXM says if Davante Adams is active to play him.  I don't know though, turf toe is no joke and I don't see how he can be the same healthy version he was before the injury in the first game out especially.  I might stick with John Brown as my WR4.

Yeah it’s smart to hold off playing him if you have good options. I have to play him or McCoy vs the Vikings, which is not terribly appealing either.  

That’s a tough injury, it’s just going come down to if he can battle the discomfort. 

I hope so, I don’t own him, but if you do I hope he performs. 

I have no choice with byes and injuries on my lineup. If he's playing I'm starting him. I still would even if my options were limited.

Mark Ingram had it early in his career. Missed a bunch of games. He'd be good for a while then it would flair up. Went on for a couple of years.

I probably would not play him but if you have nobody else...meh. Sad part though is can't even use the rest of GB WR's as loaner cars. MVS, I finally had enough and dropped him this week for Amendola.

I’m a big underdog, so I’m inclined to roll him out there and take my chances. The issue is that he’s playing at 4:25, and the only alternative on my roster is CSamuel at 1:00. I checked the WW and the best option is probably Ty Johnson. I may drop Samuel and pick him up just in case. I wonder when we’ll get any definitive news on Adams. I hope it’s before 1:00

On 11/1/2019 at 5:19 PM, unclemercy said:

whats worse weepaws wee takes or turf toe??

weepaws hands down.