Sign in to follow this  
ric0

FU Week 9

You know when Sanders went to the Niners , I posted how great that is, I can keep him for depth. 

J Jones on a bye , in comes Sanders, nice. 

Thank you Jesus. 

I'm kinda torn. On the one paw I'm a 49ers fan, so I'm glad they won. on the other paw, I was playing against Garopolo and Sanders. So yeah. 

This is the first time I hit a HR on thurs. Funny part, I was watching the 49ers RB situation and picked up Wilson just in case Brieda was ruled  out. Ten minutes later  news he's playing so I dropped WIlson and said what the heck and put the lighter to wet firecracker drake. Still shocked it went off and set off all the sprinklers in the building.  

SF DEF 

Guy droped a gift pick 6 early

14 hours ago, nospk said:

SF DEF 

And then they gave up a bunch of second half yards and points. What a huge disappointment of a defensive performance. 

• Like 1

fu to whatever coach for the Texans insisted on giving Duke Johnson the gift of a 1 yard touchdown run

1 minute ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Hyde, Chark, Lambo...helluva start to my week.

I have all 3 of them as well. At least Hyde has 99 yards on the ground as I type.

So I'll give an F you to either Fu Minshew II or Chark ?

8 targets 3 receptions 16 yards. Either Fu Minshew II isn't being accurate, or Chark has had a lot of drops

2 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

I have all 3 of them as well. At least Hyde has 99 yards on the ground as I type.

So I'll give an F you to either Fu Minshew II or Chark ?

8 targets 3 receptions 16 yards. Either Fu Minshew II isn't being accurate, or Chark has had a lot of drops

FU to the Jags. Chark lost one nice play on an imaginary offensive PI (and then got blatantly interfered with two plays later with no call). Lambo lost a FG attempt because the holder blew it. Hyde is more of an FU to the Texans for not giving him a touch at the 1, especially on a drive where he got them into scoring position.

Okay NOW FU to Hyde. 60 yard TD run and he doesn't protect the ball at the end, stripped for a touchback. Nice yardage game but he threw away 8* points.

Forgot the lost fumble deduction.

They didn't have him on the field for either play inside the 3 next drive.

2 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Okay NOW FU to Hyde. 60 yard TD run and he doesn't protect the ball at the end, stripped for a touchback. Nice yardage game but he threw away 6 points.

SOB!

1 minute ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Nick Foles, welcome back to the starting job.

We literally posted the same thing seconds apart. Great minds do think alike!

Looks like the jags will get one more possession, so still a chance for Chark

Just now, easilyscan said:

We literally posted the same thing seconds apart. Great minds do think alike!

Looks like the jags will get one more possession, so still a chance for Chark

Not unless Chark steals a Texans' jersey.

• Like 1

FU to all the experts basically predicting glory for many of my players today. Starting with Minshew. Great call there!

Seems whenever my players are predicted to explode, they implode. Great. Playing the worse team in the league today. I’ll probably lose. 

FU to my whole (Brady, Chubb, Barkley, A Rob, Lockett, Waller) team. They will fail and even if they have decent days the guy I'm playing will once again have a record day-POINTS AGAINST has really put the screws to me this year, the heavens are urinating on me......................................

FU Fox broadcasting giving me the shlt game bears and eagles.... while 80% of of the country gets Vikings and Chiefs.

FU to Robby Anderson.  You do realize that there is a game against the lousy fins and you got nothing so far?

And it looks like curtains for A Rob tearing up that terrible Eagle defense-he must've got hurt with those "stats". Slouch........................

OK, I know I should be giving this FU to myself, but this is 2019 America, a time of always looking for someone else to blame :)

FU TO whoever is responsible for finally letting Singletary take over for Gore, one week after I gave up on him!

46 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Thanks for the effort Thielen you pos .  that's twice you've focked me.  FU

This

54 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Thanks for the effort Thielen you pos .  that's twice you've focked me.  FU

And this. Glorified decoy 🤬

A real field day for the Bears so far-Trubisky 6-12 for 24 yards but he's targeted my A Rob 3 times and lil' Robbie caught one for 6 yards! I should feel so fortunate! These bums won't even rack anything up in garbage time, EFF them! Quitters!

40 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

OK, I know I should be giving this FU to myself, but this is 2019 America, a time of always looking for someone else to blame :)

FU TO whoever is responsible for finally letting Singletary take over for Gore, one week after I gave up on him!

Don't pick Singletary back up, I have him on my bench and planning on playing him next week, so I'm sure he'll get hurt or have a case of diarrhea or something........................

• Like 1

FU to the Bears. Trubisky sucks, just admit what the whole world knows, and move on already. Trotting this incompetent bum out there week after week is insan

• Like 1

On 11/1/2019 at 9:42 AM, nospk said:

SF DEF 

FU Cousins. Can't find Diggs against this defense? 

5 minutes ago, boilerddd said:

FU to the Bears. Trubisky sucks, just admit what the whole world knows, and move on already. Trotting this incompetent bum out there week after week is insan

Must be tough to be a Bears fan, George Plympton was better than Trubisky.

10 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Don't pick Singletary back up, I have him on my bench and planning on playing him next week, so I'm sure he'll get hurt or have a case of diarrhea or something........................

Nah, I already know how this goes. The moment we put Singletary in, he is back to being Frank's breather. Frank Gore uses some form of mind control to convince every coach he plays for that he is the best fit for the offense, not the guy half his age with twice the playmaking ability.

Meanwhile, FF being FF...what blood alcohol level would you have guessed I was at if I told you that Dalvin Cook would be my 4th best RB this week behind Devin Singletary, Kenyan Drake, and Carlos Hyde?

12 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Nah, I already know how this goes. The moment we put Singletary in, he is back to being Frank's breather. Frank Gore uses some form of mind control to convince every coach he plays for that he is the best fit for the offense, not the guy half his age with twice the playmaking ability.

Meanwhile, FF being FF...what blood alcohol level would you have guessed I was at if I told you that Dalvin Cook would be my 4th best RB this week behind Devin Singletary, Kenyan Drake, and Carlos Hyde?

Probably about the same as mine for playing the to-be-chokers Chubb and Barkley instead of Singletary and Samuels. And don't forget-I also played Brady (he'll puke too) instead of J Allen..................I'm a wronger, a lesser, one to be urinated on more from the heavens as the day goes on.

• Like 1