Sign in to follow this  
ric0

FU Week 9

FU Mark Walton or whatever the fock your name is.  I'd have been better off with Bill Walton.  

And FU Mason Rudolph.  Can you physically throw the ball to anyone besides Samuel?  Focking 2 yd pass after 2 yard pass.  Throw it down the field you twat

Marlon Mack can also go fock himself

1 minute ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU Mark Walton or whatever the fock your name is.  I'd have been better off with Bill Walton.  

And FU Mason Rudolph.  Can you physically throw the ball to anyone besides Samuel?  Focking 2 yd pass after 2 yard pass.  Throw it down the field you twat

Marlon Mack can also go fock himself

Yeah, Tomlinson can suck my balls.  His strategy is dink and dunk to the RBs all day long.  Fock him.  Keep ignoring one of the best receivers in the league (JuJu).

Walton is a big bust.  Should have had a much bigger day.

2 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Guess it wouldn't be a week unless i have at least 2 or 3 TDs called back.  FU refs

No offense, but have you won ANY of your games this year?  Every week you're ready to pop a vein.  You must be 0-8 with all the rage you have.

12 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No offense, but have you won ANY of your games this year?  Every week you're ready to pop a vein.  You must be 0-8 with all the rage you have.

Yeah I've won a few

17 hours ago, ric0 said:

Fock my whole team: Discount double check, A Jones, and Ty Williams. 

I had all those guys, plus Allen Robinson and Juju. F this game. Only bright spot is that I dropped Scary Terry for Ty Williams, and he sucked too.

In spite of trash performances from Rodgers, Jones, Kirk, Mack, and Chark, I still had a chance. And then Myers misses a 40 yd GW FG. My team is going to go from 204 pts last week to 92 this week.

DK Metcalf’s 4th quarter and OT.  Had an easy win before he went off, now need an OK game from Saquon tomorrow night.  Still probably win, but it was looking like a lock before Metcalf did his damage.

two this week.

Gardner NoShow. FU. I've used you TWICE this season and you've gotten me a total of 19 points combined. Eff You. Glad Foles is taking his job back.

Russell Wilson. I had Carson against Wilson thinking I'd get like 110 and 1 TD but Noooo, Wilson has to hog all the glory with his 5TDs an nothing for Carson. Just 1 less from Wilson and I'd all but have this win wrapped up. Now I have to pray Maher and Cowboys D stay under 15 tonight.

I don't even know where to start.

MVS goose egg is probably the worst. But there were a bunch of other disasters too.

On to next week.

On 11/3/2019 at 10:12 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, Tomlinson can suck my balls.  His strategy is dink and dunk to the RBs all day long.  Fock him.  Keep ignoring one of the best receivers in the league (JuJu).

Walton is a big bust.  Should have had a much bigger day.

JuJu isnt even close to one of the best wideouts in the league LOL