Sign in to follow this  
Washington Nationals accepted invitation to the White House...

https://wtop.com/washington-nationals/2019/11/nationals-to-visit-white-house-after-world-series-win/

The Washington Nationals have accepted an invitation to visit the White House on Monday to celebrate their World Series win, according to a tweet from the White House’s official Twitter account.

The ceremony will reportedly take place on the White House’s South Lawn at 1:15 p.m. Monday.

A Twitter announcement from the White House featured a short video of Nats manager Dave Martinez kissing the Commissioner’s Trophy after clinching the title in Houston on Wednesday:

Nats are the whitest team in MLB so there is that

Kendrick actually strikes me as an intelligent brother so hes prob an uncle tom

Soto is glad to not be living in a 3rd world sh1thole

who else they got?

This has to piss off their fan base that booed Trump earlier in the week.  I love it.

Personally, I'd never turn down an invite to a President, even one as awful as Obama.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This has to piss off their fan base that booed Trump earlier in the week.  I love it.

Personally, I'd never turn down an invite to a President, even one as awful as Obama.

Would you have eaten dinner with Barrack Hussein Obama? I have never had chitlins and I'm not about to try them even if they are made at the WH. 

Any story about a team going to the WH makes the press and therefore the minion libbies totally bonkers.

I hope it does bother people, maybe there can be a conversation that does not include name calling or suggestions of being evil...who knows....

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Same here...

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Would you have eaten dinner with Barrack Hussein Obama? I have never had chitlins and I'm not about to try them even if they are made at the WH. 

Yes.  If he served soul food, I would be fine with that because I've had it before and liked it.  Also, having the opportunity to talk to the most influential person in country and try and get him to see things my way is something so few people get.

On 11/1/2019 at 11:37 AM, TBayXXXVII said:

I wouldn’t either. Who knows if you’ll ever go back. MIGHT consider turning down the offer if it was with Hillary. Not sure if I’d make it out alive without suiciding myself 

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Doolittle is apparently a woke, leftist nutjob and has backed out.

Sounds like a snowflake. 

19 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Sounds like a snowflake. 

Has been for years, he's always been one of these woke white boys

23 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Sounds like a snowflake. 

“There’s a lot of things, policies that I disagree with, but at the end of the day, it has more to do with the divisive rhetoric and the enabling of conspiracy theories and widening the divide in this country. My wife and I stand for inclusion and acceptance, and we’ve done work with refugees, people that come from, you know, the ‘shithole countries,' ” Doolittle said, referring to Trump’s comments about Haiti, El Salvador and African nations in a January 2018 meeting.

“At the end of the day, as much as I wanted to be there with my teammates and share that experience with my teammates, I can’t do it,” Doolittle continued. “I just can’t do it.”

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I wouldn’t either. Who knows if you’ll ever go back. MIGHT consider turning down the offer if it was with Hillary. Not sure if I’d make it out alive without suiciding myself 

Good point on Hillary.

Doolittle is upset at the widening of the divide, so to fix it he helps widen the divide more by not showing up to the WH.  Got it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, riversco said:

Doolittle is upset at the widening of the divide, so to fix it he helps widen the divide more by not showing up to the WH.  Got it.

Also appears to be a cuck who's wife put down the ban hammer. Just throw the ball monkey.

On 11/1/2019 at 10:41 AM, bostonlager said:

I wouldnt eat dinner with Pence. Trump, Obama or Bush? Yes

Ryan Zimmerman has some nice things to say about and to Trump. He’s the darling of Nats fans. 😆 

Stasburg had to defend himself on Twitter when people said he dissed Trump calling it Fake News. 
It seems the players and fans have conflicted stances. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

The backlash against him for this just shows how TDS has taken over the left.

Some random folks on social media?

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Some random folks on social media?

Former CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien called it "pathetic," while New York Times contributor Wajahat Ali also took issue with Sukuzi.

"They will never love you, Kurt Suzuki. They will never love you. Enjoy the hug and the delusion. Whatever makes you feel great," he tweeted.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Former CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien called it "pathetic," while New York Times contributor Wajahat Ali also took issue with Sukuzi.

"They will never love you, Kurt Suzuki. They will never love you. Enjoy the hug and the delusion. Whatever makes you feel great," he tweeted.

I didn’t see that. I personally don’t know anyone who gives a chit. 

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Suzuki should tweet, Hey Ali part of that "whatever" is my WS Ring.  :lol:

On November 1, 2019 at 12:36 PM, RLLD said:

I hope it does bother people, maybe there can be a conversation that does not include name calling or suggestions of being evil...who knows....

Lot of name calling against Doolittle in this thread...

I thought it was funny when Trump got booed especially the “Lock him up!” chants. I couldn’t care less that the Nats visited the WH. I figured the POTUS would get on better with MLB than NFL/NBA.

5 hours ago, MDC said:

I thought it was funny when Trump got booed especially the “Lock him up!” chants. I couldn’t care less that the Nats visited the WH. I figured the POTUS would get on better with MLB than NFL/NBA.

Always knew you were racist.

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Always knew you were racist.

I don’t hate the oranges. :dunno: