Sign in to follow this  
MarshRoad

Kareem Hunt?

Anyone picking up Kareem Hunt.  10 team standard league, can keep 4 RB's and start 2 each week.  He would be a back-up for Chubb and Zeke and Josh Jacobs?  thanks

Don’t know who you would be giving up, but diffently worth a pick up. 

As a Chubb owner, it's definitely been on my mind. 

But due to bye week issues, the earliest I'd be able to do so is after week 10. 

If you don't have to give up someone good, yeah, it would be worth stashing him.

As a Chubb owner I would like to have him as  a backup, but I am not going to go out of my way to get him. If you can only keep 4 RB's in a 10 team league, I think there might be better options.

No I wouldn’t give him up for Hunt. 

I have had him on the bench all season in a dynasty league and I'm pretty deep at RB with Zeke, Fournette, Mixon, and Hyde.

I don't plan on dropping him at this point.

I don't know what his role will be in the offense and I seriously doubt he will put up the same kind of totals he did in KC.

I don't think they picked him up just to sit on the bench and be Chubb's back up though. He's one of the most skilled RBs in the NFL, as talented as Chubb.

He'll get plenty of touches and I think will be a good flex play. It may take a week or two to ease him in though. The more and more the Browns fall out of playoff contention, and they're pretty far out of it already, the more touches he probably starts to get.