Sign in to follow this  
Upsman89

ROS rb ppr keeper league

Hunt. 

Much more upside, plus who knows what’s going to happen. 

Tough to say, I would wait as long as you can into the offseason. Walton is extremely talented, but was released by Cincy because of off the field issues. Same could be said for Hunt, but Hunt is on a one year deal, and I think was insurance against something happening to Chubb. To me Chubb has more then proved himself, so Hunt may be looking for a new home in the offseason. Both are very offseason dependent. I would see what Flores does for the O-line in Miami, and where Hunt ends up this offseason, just way too early to say at this point.

Walton is starting. Hunt might get suspended again when he gets frustrated on a bad team and behind Chubb....You never know!

19 hours ago, doughboys_2002 said:

Tough to say, I would wait as long as you can into the offseason. Walton is extremely talented, but was released by Cincy because of off the field issues. Same could be said for Hunt, but Hunt is on a one year deal, and I think was insurance against something happening to Chubb. To me Chubb has more then proved himself, so Hunt may be looking for a new home in the offseason. Both are very offseason dependent. I would see what Flores does for the O-line in Miami, and where Hunt ends up this offseason, just wat too early to say at this point.

Great post, I agree. 

Thats why I picked Hunt. 

I know where Walton well be. 

But Hunt could end up in a much better upside situation, plus Hunt is simply the better rb.